What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how much will Pakistan be able to help in case a war breaks out between GCC and Iran?????
The answer is neutrality. I'm sure in India Pak war, Arabs will maintain neutrality.

Words are easy to spout.

They have not been able to help any of their fellow Arabs in Syria, Palestine or Bahrain.

Or earlier when Saddam was using gas on his own Kurds and Persians.

Indo Pak large scale war is almost impossible now. And Arabs will have no part to play if that very remote possibility comes to pass.

Why would they want their cities and some important places blown to smithereens by nukes?

For non-Arabs!

Dost Arab/Israel conflict has taken backstage. The conflict now is Arab/Iran. That will put to test your allegiance to Arabs. You will very soon join the neutrality caravan.
Yes, you do cheer-lead. It's okay. Pakistanis cheer lead for China. Often blindingly and I am not proud of that.
I give you an example: When the Gaza Flotilla Raid happened most of the blogspace was against Israel. But Indians here made quite an impression defending Israeli action that day. When Indian govt. supported the US-backed IAEA resolution against Iran, I found quite a few Indians at Bharat Rakshak even poo-pooing Iran.

You -think- your interests are allied with acquiring Israeli technology? May be. But you are making a mistake of making allies outside of the region. It is never good. Not in the long term. But that's a different story.

Dude foreign relations are not run based on religion. Religion is only invoked to win support back home. If you haven't understood that yet, then either you're crazy or you've just begun reading about world af
Actually, not everything is so 'cut and dry' as you make it out to be. Not everything is about money. There are deep cultural ties between countries which often lead to nations ignoring their own immediate interests. Nations are nothing more than magnifications of individual human beings!

Anyway, I stand by what I say above. About both a common Arab more likely to support Pakistan as well as a the Arab govts kicking out Indians should they find Indian-Israeli alliance too uncomfortable. You better pray the Arab Spring does not spring up religion-based govts! They tend to be very 'emotional'.

Good luck with your plans.
Saudi Arabian and pakistani people are close, especially the military people. I know soldiers and officers many of them were either taught in Pakistan or had Pakistani instructors or at least some point in their career have had joint training and exercises with Pakistani forces. Not a single soldier I know say anything but great things about Pakistan and how Pakistan is the greatest thing ever from the tone you hear from them.

90% of my family circle is military and I would like to say to my Pakistani brothers here "There are plans for everything" if you catch my drift.

I don't understand the question, it appears like Pakistan looking for some kind of assurances before planning next misadventures against India..

If past had taught them something then they should not be even talking about military conflicts..

Another thing is - it does not make sense to fight a war with some one using rental weapons..

like India!

In previous wars, there was no mallu factor. So they helped you. This time no way

Contradiction here.

Not really. PLO is a group which tried to depose the monarchy of Jordan and take over the country. Pakistan helped Jordan in defeating them.

The Palestinians are the people whose rights Pakistan firmly defends in the international arena.

SO indians have hit rock bottom and love to be insulted by their enemies ? Next will be beaten . Its really sad and pathetic now to be a Pagen Indian Isn't it ? Even Israel will beat you like a dog because Israel has no respect for such people.

Biggest false flag here, I have no doubt you are not even a Jew, let alone a Israeli citizen, I have been to Israel and trust me I know how much the people of Israel love India, most of their kids travel to India and end up staying in India, so please don't try and plant your stupid false flag in here.

I guess for india Pakistan Army & AF are enough, we dont need Arabs help physically to fight the country like india, & they will support Pakistan with Oil which we definetely will require..

Biggest false flag here, I have no doubt you are not even a Jew, let alone a Israeli citizen, I have been to Israel and trust me I know how much the people of Israel love India, most of their kids travel to India and end up staying in India, so please don't try and plant your stupid false flag in here.

Usually, i'm not a fan of picking a person on his identity, but once a think thank said for candid discussion on pdf, one needs to be honest about his identity.

Well!

The mods ban anyone who is a false flagger, base on IP so, he could be under one of the 3 cases:

Case:1.he could be Jew and an Israeli , judging his post, he is a lunatic who slanders his own nation or an attention seeker

Case 2: He is a disgruntled minority in Israel with an Islamo-fundamentalist mindset. In that case, why does he put upon Israeli flags, when he hates Israeli so much and seeks its destruction desperately? He probably works for Israel for his livelihood or maybe leeching on state for benefits for the benefits, strange kind of relation made up of sadomasochism and a tinge of Stockholm syndrome maybe.
I doubt even a kosovo person won't put up Serbian flag. even he"ll be proud of who he is.

Case 3: He is person of xyz nationality , ethnic group, currently residing in Israeli , with intentions of anti-semitic and Hindu-phobic or Indophobic mischief.

I have feeling its case 2.

I always though obsession with Israel for some can lead to disaassociative identity disorder.

Not really. PLO is a group which tried to depose the monarchy of Jordan and take over the country. Pakistan helped Jordan in defeating them.

The Palestinians are the people whose rights Pakistan firmly defends in the international arena.

Have you heard about "The black September" incident?

They like heroin so much to sooth their pains that they get hooked and stay there while their parents continue the drug trafficking to make more money.

Pakistan has been a strict Arab Ally.

It supported Arab states in wars with Israel in 1967 and 1973 and sending troops during the Gulf War in 1990 and even refused to sell military spare parts to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

Arab Military forces were still pretty nascent during 1965 and 1971 so they didn't offer Pakistan much military aid during those wars with India as it was Pakistan who was offering military aid to the Arab states.

These days, Arab forces have state of the art equipment, large ground troops, and powerful naval and aviation assets such as Saudi Arabia.

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states remain neutral so as not to jeopardize relations with the growing economic power of India, or just give token support so as to please both sides or start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?

nope they will not help us in the war

Pakistan has been a strict Arab Ally.

It supported Arab states in wars with Israel in 1967 and 1973 and sending troops during the Gulf War in 1990 and even refused to sell military spare parts to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

Arab Military forces were still pretty nascent during 1965 and 1971 so they didn't offer Pakistan much military aid during those wars with India as it was Pakistan who was offering military aid to the Arab states.

These days, Arab forces have state of the art equipment, large ground troops, and powerful naval and aviation assets such as Saudi Arabia.

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states remain neutral so as not to jeopardize relations with the growing economic power of India, or just give token support so as to please both sides or start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?

Most probable thing the Arab sates could do is cut off oil supplies, to end the conflict.

Usually, i'm not a fan of picking a person on his identity, but once a think thank said for candid discussion on pdf, one needs to be honest about his identity.

Well!

The mods ban anyone who is a false flagger, base on IP so, he could be under one of the 3 cases:

Case:1.he could be Jew and an Israeli , judging his post, he is a lunatic who slanders his own nation or an attention seeker

Case 2: He is a disgruntled minority in Israel with an Islamo-fundamentalist mindset. In that case, why does he put upon Israeli flags, when he hates Israeli so much and seeks its destruction desperately? He probably works for Israel for his livelihood or maybe leeching on state for benefits for the benefits, strange kind of relation made up of sadomasochism and a tinge of Stockholm syndrome maybe.
I doubt even a kosovo person won't put up Serbian flag. even he"ll be proud of who he is.

Case 3: He is person of xyz nationality , ethnic group, currently residing in Israeli , with intentions of anti-semitic and Hindu-phobic or Indophobic mischief.

I have feeling its case 2.

I always though obsession with Israel for some can lead to disaassociative identity disorder.

I hope one day you will be in a Palestinian shoes living under an apartheid regime.
We will analyse you than and say the same things about you.

Most probable thing the Arab sates could do is cut off oil supplies, to end the conflict.

It depends to whom they will cut the oil supply, and do not forget the Arab fighters, they are really eager to meet you.

I hope one day you will be in a Palestinian shoes living under an apartheid regime.
We will analyse you than and say the same things about you.

I have respect for Palestinians, i support the 2 state solution, i condemn the Israeli disproportionate military retaliation towards Palestinian, also i am against Israeli settlements.

Just because he might be Palestinian, doesn't mean people are going excuse his Hindu-phobic, anti-semite verbal diarrhea.

I have hardly ever come across any thing remotely related to logical discussions on military in his posts.

Always bad mouthing Israel, If he is a Palestinian he only ends up creating a bad image of Palestinians among the other, not to forget this forum is global one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom