What's new

Wikileaks Expose: What India said about Sri Lanka

We are not expecting India to stand shoulder to shoulder with Sri Lanka

The issue is India telling us we are friends but the reality is they tried to destroy us in the past

Already Sri Lankan media had given large publicity to this new item, we can expect some nice result in the future

:coffee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First read your own post than

The embassy official says: "Kumar confirmed reports that the Indian Navy has stepped up patrols in the Palk Strait, and said that India and Sri Lanka are doing coordinated patrolling to prevent the smuggling of weapons from the Tamil Nadu coast.

Sources recalled how New Delhi declined Sri Lanka access to those LTTE cadres and their Indian associates held in India on arms smuggling charge.

what ? read above

Was the LTTE a declared terrorist organization when this happened? If so, this is a pretty strong statement; that India sheltered terrorists from another country and then refused their own government access to them.

We are not expecting India to stand shoulder to shoulder with Sri Lanka
The issue is India telling us we are friends but the reality is they tried to destroy us in the past
Already Sri Lankan media had given large publicity to this new item, we can expect some nice result in the future

:coffee:

so , next elections will see a new govt on anti-india stand...

who bothers , just few more bucks will spend more to station few tropps at your boarders..

but the point is that such anti-india voices are only comeing after the LTTE gone...why not in the past when LTTE standing strong...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First read your own post than

The embassy official says: "Kumar confirmed reports that the Indian Navy has stepped up patrols in the Palk Strait, and said that India and Sri Lanka are doing coordinated patrolling to prevent the smuggling of weapons from the Tamil Nadu coast.

That means LTTE Operates in India

lol I didn't even post and I get a mention. Look ma! I'm (in)famous!

don't let me interrupt the hate train... *steps aside*

I saw one of your thanks, and I assumed you were part of the party. If not, I am happy to withdraw your name.

I saw one of your thanks, and I assumed you were part of the party. If not, I am happy to withdraw your name.

you was right to mention him....if a member vote a thenk to anti-india massage , then he surely became part of the party...

nope mate...it is absolutely true that we made the ltte but havnt u seen the support u got while destroying the ltte...i think we deserve some appreciation for that.....bcos we have a govt in the centre dependant on MP's from tamilnadu!!!!!!!!!!!!we did whatever we could to destroy them..

I don’t won’t any keyboard fight here

Main purpose of publishing the news item was its related to national security of my country Sri Lanka, my friends should know this.

we made ltte and we are sorry!!!!!!!!but india really cares about srilanka ......nowadays.

Main purpose of publishing the news item was its related to national security of my country Sri Lanka, my should know this.

thats absolutely fine...neither do i!!!!indians and sri lankans shud always maintain cordial,friendly and brotherly relations......cheers:cheers:

LTTE also used to gets arms-amunation from taliban & al-quada....

if you has remember ( if you stays in sri lanka) that once LTTE summoned all muslims to heave their area of control but then they withdraw it after al-quada opposition .....

and from where they got all those aircrafts....

you must comeup with information details become making a comment...

Main purpose of publishing the news item was its related to national security of my country Sri Lanka, my friends should know this.

you has also posted a picture....

so , what's the purpose of publishing that...i think purpose fullfilled

And we are not interested in disturbing it . . . you should also know this
Our investments in infrastructure (rail link), investments by our hotel industry and FTA signed last year should be enough proofs of that

Keep your backstabbing theories at home

Back
Top Bottom