What's new

Why would China fight India?

can someone change the thread?it should be "why would india media fight india"

I don't trust the Chinese government any farther than I can throw them, which is to say not one bit. I think that the Chinese are testing Indian response for one reason or another.

But that's funny right there. :D

Pls Ignore the idiots rant

Actually india does have a good secod strike capability.Akin to China
If india is to be crippled not destroying you need some 4000 thermonuclear warheads.Thats a superpower arsenal which only USA and USSR posess.I thought China and India has a policy of nuclear deterrence.You coutry's arsenal deters three countries and India's deters two

Thats what I understood from Nuclear doctrines

Pls google nuclear calculator and read Stuart Slade's books so you may get even a much better idea of Nuke Warfare

good god, learn to read and understand English, thought u indian people where good at that.

where in my post did i say china would win a nuclear war?

where in my post did i say India can be destroyed by china in a first strike?

where in my post did i say India cant strike china?

where in my post did i say china and india does not have a policy of deterrence

Read it again and u will see(maybe im having doubts at this point) that i was saying i do not agree with the view of a first strike being okay

further more, in the context of china-india it makes no sense because if india launched china can retaliate, same goes for the other way around

so please point out to me where all these thing i didnt say are in my post.

I don't trust the Chinese government any farther than I can throw them, which is to say not one bit. I think that the Chinese are testing Indian response for one reason or another.

But that's funny right there. :D

and u shouldn't, ur well being is not very high on their list of things to do.

i agree that china may be raising the tension a bit lately but it seems that the Indian media has also kicked things up a notch thus every move Beijing makes is magnified and with news every other day things seem much worst than they are.

रोजगार वीजा के लिए चीन ने मांगा कुछ वक्तठ्ठजागरण ब्यूरो, नई दिल्ली

भारतीय सीमा में चीन की घुसपैठ की खबरों के बीच चीनी राजदूत झांग यान ने गृह सचिव गोपाल कृष्ण पिल्लै से मुलाकात की। हालांकि, गृह मंत्रालय के मुताबिक चीनी राजदूत भारत में अपने कामगारों को रोजगार वीजा से कुछ राहत दिलाने के मकसद से नॉर्थ ब्लाक आए थे। व्यापारिक वीजा लेकर आए चीनी नागरिक यहां पर बड़े पैमाने पर रोजगार में लगे हैं। केंद्र सरकार ने इस पर आपत्ति जताते हुए यहां काम कर रहे चीनी नागरिकों को रोजगार वीजा लेने का निर्देश दिए हैं। चीन की सरकार रोजगार वीजा की समयावधि में व नियमों में कुछ शिथिलता चाहती है। गृह सचिव से मुलाकात के बाद यान ने भारतीय सीमा में अतिक्रमण संबंधी खबरों को सिरे से नकारा। उन्होंने पत्रकारों से कहा कि कुछ भी नहीं हो रहा है, आप अपने नेताओं की जुबानी सुनिए। गृह मंत्रालय के सूत्रों के मुताबिक भी इस मुलाकात का सीमा विवाद से कोई लेना-देना नहीं था। पिल्लै से चीनी राजदूत की मुलाकात विशुद्ध व्यावसायिक व चीनी श्रमिकों के हितों के मद्देनजर थी। दरअसल, भारत में पेट्रोलियम, स्टील और ऊर्जा क्षेत्र में चीनी कंपनियां बड़े पैमाने पर काम कर रही हैं, जिनमें करीब 25000 चीनी नागरिकों को रोजगार मिला है। ये सभी चीनी नागरिक फिलहाल भारत में व्यवसायिक वीजा पर आए हैं। पिछले दिनों केंद्र सरकार ने इस पर सख्ती बरती और चीनी कंपनियों को निर्देश दिए कि वे अपने श्रमिकों का व्यवसायिक वीजा खत्म करा रोजगार वीजा बनाए। केंद्र के इस फैसले से चीनी कंपनियों व उनके कामगारों में खासी बेचैनी है। इससे चीनी कंपनियों की परियोजनाओं से ज्यादा भारत में काम कर रहे उनके कामगारों पर सीधा प्रभाव पड़ा है। रोजगार वीजा मिलने में न सिर्फ कई जटिलताएं हैं, बल्कि उसके फार्म भरने से लेकर बनने की प्रक्रिया भी बेहद लंबी है। गृह मंत्रालय के सूत्रों के मुताबिक चीनी राजदूत ने गृह सचिव से श्रमिकों के रोजगार वीजा के लिए कुछ और वक्त मांगा और प्रक्रिया में भी कुछ उदारता बरतने का आग्रह किया। चीन सरकार की इल्तिजा के मद्देनजर अब गृह मंत्रालय इस मुद्दे से जुड़े विदेश व श्रम मंत्रालय से समन्वय कर आगे कोई फैसला करेगा।

Now translated by google translation.

China's intrusion into Indian territory between reports by Chinese Ambassador Zhang vehicle met the Home Secretary, Gopal Krishna Pillai.However, the Chinese ambassador to the Home Ministry in India Visa workers from employment relief mission came from North Block.Business visa came here on a large scale Chinese citizens are in employment. Center working at the Chinese citizens were expressed reservations on employment visas are instructed to take.China's government and the rule of the duration of employment visas wants some dysfunction. After meeting with the Home Secretary to encroach on Indian territory on the vehicle outright rejection reports. He told reporters that nothing is happening, you listen to their leaders Jubani.Home Ministry sources said the border dispute to do with the meeting - was not. Pillai's meeting with Chinese Ambassador in view of the interest was purely commercial and Chinese workers.Actually, in India, petroleum, steel and energy sector working on large-scale Chinese companies, which employ nearly 25,000 Chinese nationals found.All Chinese citizens currently in India have come on business visa. Central Government has recently taken on more Chinese companies strictly instructed that they get over their employment visa workers maintain professional visa.
Center for Chinese companies and their workers in this decision is restlessness. The Chinese companies working on projects in India and more direct impact on their workers is.Not only are many complications in getting employment visas, but from its form filling process to be extremely long.Home Ministry sources said Chinese Ambassador to the Home Secretary asked for some more time for labor and employment visa process also urged to exercise some leniency. China Government's view of the Home Ministry Iltija associated with this issue any further coordinating with the Ministry of External Affairs and Labor will decide.

China and India, there has been a border dispute, India in this two years to India is controversial areas, the purpose is 10 million Chen bing is obvious. China will never compromise to India in the territory of China, if India dare to fight, I believe it is time for him to devastating suicide。

indians are so despicxxxx!!! when facing pakistan they weilded their big sticks threatening the people to submit to him, and by this way india subdued the surrounding immediate weak neighbours to make him the unchallengeable big brother!!!
But when facing china, it pretended to be the innocent victim to draw international sympathy to gain aids and assistance to contain china. such weaklixx.. if you dont want to confront with china, then dont make any aggressive stance to your neighbours or someday you shall get your retribution. the one oppresses others may get oppressed by stronger one eventually..stop this vicious cycle of hatred, if you truly has the will to abandon the hegemonic mindset !!! just a piece of sincere advice.

Come guys lets face it..there will be no war.... sorry to disappoint you all :P ..

indians are so despicxxxx!!! when facing pakistan they weilded their big sticks threatening the people to submit to him, and by this way india subdued the surrounding immediate weak neighbours to make him the unchallengeable big brother!!!
But when facing china, it pretended to be the innocent victim to draw international sympathy to gain aids and assistance to contain china. such weaklixx.. if you dont want to confront with china, then dont make any aggressive stance to your neighbours or someday you shall get your retribution. the one oppresses others may get oppressed by stronger one eventually..stop this vicious cycle of hatred, if you truly has the will to abandon the hegemonic mindset !!! just a piece of sincere advice.

why u r posting same thing over and over again in different threads. :what:

MODS check him out. :mod:

I don't believe a war in a foreseeable future

why u r posting same thing over and over again in different threads. :what:

MODS check him out. :mod:

I think bigmoneymaker is copy pasting some Anti Indian article :undecided: seriously i dont get it why he psting this thing all over again and again

why would India want Tibet ,to cause another headache .no way .

we are happy wat we are no more no less:cool:

Aimen to that, We need better relations with China, both countries have a lot to offer to the world in the coming future, id rather we be friends rather than enemies.
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif
:china:

Aimen to that, We need better relations with China, both countries have a lot to offer to the world in the coming future, id rather we be friends rather than enemies.
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif
:china:

Support Tibet Independence = Getting Worse relation with China!

Germany (Merkel) did this, France (Sarkozy) did this, Canada (Harper) did this!

Now they receive our punishment - we cancel many contract with them!

We don't forget their quasi-boycott 2008 Beijing Olympics

Back
Top Bottom