What's new

Why would China fight India?

Support Tibet Independence = Getting Worse relation with China!

Germany (Merkel) did this, France (Sarkozy) did this, Canada (Harper) did this!

Now they receive our punishment - we cancel many contract with them!

We don't forget their quasi-boycott 2008 Beijing Olympics

they know nothing about tibet. and what they truely want is not tibetan's better life.(can't imagine the acient life in tibet without economic connection with other part of China.)
What they want are 2 things:1 to win in votes within their countries;2 making trouble for China.
As the first reason i don't care but when it comes to second I have to be say they are pushing people to the governmant's position in China. And they truely deserve what they get for what they've done.

Support Tibet Independence = Getting Worse relation with China!

Germany (Merkel) did this, France (Sarkozy) did this, Canada (Harper) did this!

Now they receive our punishment - we cancel many contract with them!

We don't forget their quasi-boycott 2008 Beijing Olympics

This is called showcasing your own insecurity - no more, no less. DL is otherwise "containable", but evidently not by your types. :disagree:

BTW, I am personally a fan of none of the three above heads of state.

This is called showcasing your own insecurity - no more, no less. DL is otherwise "containable", but evidently not by your types. :disagree:

Yes this was surprising me the most..They say DL is old and he is gonna die soon and his influence is getting low day by day and still they make large cries over every visit he makes..I think China is the biggest advt of DL now a days..

PS:its no flame guys..

they know nothing about tibet. and what they truely want is not tibetan's better life.(can't imagine the acient life in tibet without economic connection with other part of China.)
What they want are 2 things:1 to win in votes within their countries;2 making trouble for China.
As the first reason i don't care but when it comes to second I have to be say they are pushing people to the governmant's position in China.

Economic connections do not always mean outright annexation. However, your point is taken to a significant extent. And a good part of your analysis stands to reason, too, Oct605032048.

And they truely deserve what they get for what they've done.

Now don't be hasty :azn:. The French and the Germans at least put their proverbial "money where their mouth is" for the former pulled out their million-plusPieds-Noirs from Algeria in the 1960s, which exceeded non-ethnic-Tibetans in Tibet proportionately and absolute-number-wise to this day, and the latter - well, we all know what the Germans did and got.

I am not saying everything DL wants he will get. But there is a method in "working out" his demands, I believe.

why would India want Tibet ,to cause another headache .no way .

we are happy wat we are no more no less:cool:

there are some dispute about territory between china and india,
the territory we call it zannan(the south of tibet)
you call it ???,i dont know its indian name,northeast to india???hehe
i hope there is no war between the two nations

I think bigmoneymaker is copy pasting some Anti Indian article :undecided: seriously i dont get it why he psting this thing all over again and again

all things in this world are mutual related somehow and mutual influential.....the same post even by copy and paste can sometimes effectively save your efforts and time to prevent repeating your points....many seemingly different problems can be tracked back to one/few source of misconduct, you know......

@Sino-PakFriendship:

What is your threshold of 'Trolling' my friend.
Please don't make generalized comments when there is no provocation what soever to do so.

@bigmoneymaker
I am not sure that you are simply doing copy and paste cause i haven't read your previous posts.
But Copy and past explains that one lacks intellectual qualities and proves one's ignorance to the fact that it is called as plagiarism. It is a kind of theft i.e. stealing someone else's ideas. It means you don't have your own personality but borrowed one from someone else.

A discussion etiquette is that If you copy & paste a link it means you support that view completely. Unfortunately no information is perfect and can be easily dissected if someone dares to. So the question is why someone will support any assertion completely and to be in a awkward position; without their own inputs.

Furthermore joining such great forums brings responsibilities and expectations that one will not act like a NEWS man but will provide at least 100 words of his own point of view why one is supporting the plagiarised information.

Regards.

Last edited:
There are many things which Indians like about China ranging from

Chinese culture
Chinese movies (Which are dubbed. People hardly know Chinese in India :blink:)
The way chinese have progressed.

It is just the cut throat competition. the future of Asia lies a great deal on the sino-indian relations.

I totally agree with you. Plus, lots of chinese like myself loves Indian stuff: Such as Indian food (Mango Lasi, butter chicken) and Bollywood & Taligu (I don't know the spelling) musics and Movies such as Tunuk Tunuk Tun and Goli Mar.:cheers::partay:

In fact, the boader where PLA quarters is near Dehli and Mumbai but Indian army very is far from the Chinese centre of Beijing and Shanghai. That's why Indians cares more than the Chinese if there will be a war between China and India.
Of course the answer is no. I think no wars will occure between two nuke nations. And the top choice on both menus is DEVELOPMENT.

plz no war no war no war

it wont do good to any country

chinese members we dont want tibet plz dont mistake on tat india has already given thumbs up for tat
we supported u in copenhagen
we never joined south asian treaty by america which was against u
we didnt allow us bases for its airforce

we just want our auranachal pradesh

In fact, the boader where PLA quarters is near Dehli and Mumbai but Indian army very is far from the Chinese centre of Beijing and Shanghai. That's why Indians cares more than the Chinese if there will be a war between China and India.
Of course the answer is no. I think no wars will occure between two nuke nations. And the top choice on both menus is DEVELOPMENT.

TG gen A3 必有 yi zhan,bie YY 了,记住 12w ling tu。someone can always find the lame excuse

there are some dispute about territory between china and india,
the territory we call it zannan(the south of tibet)
you call it ???,i dont know its indian name,northeast to india???hehe
i hope there is no war between the two nations

well India does not want tibet..... but at the same time yes if ur foolish chinese govt does anything stupid on AP that yes not only AP your greedy communist oppressive materialistic govt will loose Tibet also....;)

Just Like the disputes between other developing countries ,China and India, the dispute has been left by the colonizers , they always create a dispute in the world to reap huge profits. Just let it have been put aside, our more important thing is to strengthen mutual trust and economic development.

This is the best and only answer regarding asia

well India does not want tibet..... but at the same time yes if ur foolish chinese govt does anything stupid on AP that yes not only AP your greedy communist oppressive materialistic govt will loose Tibet also....;)

=====================================

big mouth is free

i only wish your army isn't worse than 1962,1963,1967,1987.

And in the same time , you indians don't select a coward(just like Rajiv Gandhi ) as PM.:D

Then ,maybe you have a chance to realize your big mouth.

=====================================

big mouth is free

i only wish your army isn't worse than 1962,1963,1967,1987.

And in the same time , you indians don't select a coward(just like Rajiv Gandhi ) as PM.:D

Then ,maybe you have a chance to realize your big mouth.

Brother, i am afraid you are fighting a losing battle with "big mouth

talkers" their reputation of biggest exporter of "TALKS' (thanks to

their call-center) was not there for nothing. :china::cheers::china:

Back
Top Bottom