What's new

Why would China fight India?

As i 've many working experiences with Indians,many Indian exhibitors in terms of textile,rugs,carpets,stone,agricultural chemical ect come to China a lot......they're very friendly,they Love China so much.

Frankly speaking,the Xizang of China neighobors India,the Chinese in East and Mid think India is so far away....normal Chinese don't know India very well at all,and i don't think Chinese support a war against India,it does not make any sense at all....

I agree with you,Chinese don't care about India ,even to have a senseless war

I agree with you,Chinese don't care about India ,even to have a senseless war

to be tru we alo dont care about china or about war wat we care about is arunachal pradesh

====================================
oh ,it is to say that your history knowledge come from wiki?

:lol: I'm clear why some indians so stupid .

wiki is what? Do you know?

wow,there is even somebody make wiki as historical files.:rofl::rofl:

it is better than the history u read... made in china made for chinese, and changeable as per conveniance...:smitten:

====================================
oh ,it is to say that your history knowledge come from wiki?

:lol: I'm clear why some indians so stupid .

wiki is what? Do you know?

wow,there is even somebody make wiki as historical files.:rofl::rofl:

Ohh so if any article which agrees with what Chinese claim is credible and every thing else is not credible and propaganda material..now i know why Chinese proclaim them selves as intelligent and modest ..

You have to know more about WIki ..its not easy that any one can go and edit it ..And also other members can raise objections if its not true..so dont be a complete *** and counter it if you had anything

Last edited:
=====================================
big mouth is free

that is why u using it...:pop:

Brother, very easy solution, just ask him to give you a source other than Wiki,

I am sure he will shut up for good.

We got to give credits to Indians, which been working to change

everything on Wiki to favour them.

Example (1) they change the original causalties of Indians of 1962.

(2) they change the wording of Indians unlicenced reverse

engineer the belgian rifle.(after being quote by me so many times
)

You got to pay a little sympathy to their weak mentality, they will do

anything for face saving sake
.:china::cheers::china:

=====================================

where is ur source by the way...??? except for all chinese made up history for own chinese consumption..!!....

p.s: wiki is anyday more reliable than ur chinese sites...sorry as far as chinese sites go even somalian sites will be more reliable...:tongue:

Really?,then why so many Chinese trolls in Indian threads?

Because when I stand here,What I heard is :"Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence ","Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians","India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously " and so on

I am confused,is it China and India in war?:china:Did you hear any Chinese or China officer declare"China should defend/invade INdia"? No

Last edited:
Because when I stand here,What I heard is :"Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence ","Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians","India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously " and so on

I am confused,is it China and India in war?:china:Did you hear any Chinese or China officer declare"China should defend/invade INdia"? No

To me, it appears that many in Indian media, military or government has a complex in regarding to China. These folks cannot handle that China is regarded by the west as the next great power. As a result, they come up with a series of articles about Chinese aggression. China's main focus have always been toward that of East Asia. Also, the West had been just focusing on China. But I guess India wants the attention from both sides.

If I'm an Indian politician, I would quietly develop my country and not brag too much. But that is not the case. The prove is in the postings of members from India in here.

The Indian media has been reticent for decades in writing on China. One was the inexplicable reason of not knowing China. India, generally, was fixated on Pakistan, and for a brief while on Bangladesh from 1971. In the Indian bureaucracy, Pakistan was bread, butter and jam. This translated to the media.

Perceptions and reality have changed both in the Indian government and media. The Chinese authorities are shocked that the Indian media is not willing to follow the government line and is determined not to pull punches. In a democracy, the government has its own job to do, and the media its own. This does not mean irresponsibility. The Indian media’s role in exposing Chinese machinations is responsible, and a national obligation.

Taking a look at China’s India policy over a short period of the last three years, the Indian media exposed the gulf between Chinese proclamations of friendship and their nefarious deeds. For example, in trying to obstruct India’s clearance as a legal recipient of civilian nuclear technology at the Nuclear Supplies Group (NSG) Beijing was kicking at the belly of India’s strategic civilian development. It opposed the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) tranche for development projects in Arunachal Pradesh. It started issuing paper visas to Kashmiris holding Indian passports to encourage Kashmiri separatists. It also opposed putting Pakistani anti-India terrorist leaders in the UN blacklist.

The People’s Daily will not answer these questions. What the Indian media is doing is exposing China’s duplicity. This is making it difficult for the authorities in Beijing to deceive other countries. As a recent report in the CCP Weekly Liaowang (Issue No.50/2009) admits, no one trusts China, and China trusts no one.

I agree with the good Sheppard. The reticent approach of Indian government was also formulated owing the the difficult predicament of India in the international community in the past along with the proxy war that Pakistan had waged with India. China was fairly happy with the situation: India tied up with problems on the Western front (with Pakistan being more than happy to take the path that has led itself to the current "unhappy" scenario).

But that was always China's policy. Name one country in the neighbourhood of China where they did not foment trouble. They knew and to the present day they know that they can thrive in an enviroment of Chaos around them. There was no other way for them to progress. Even to this day their choice of friends like Sudan clearly gives aways their thinking.

Suddenly with the current situation where their brave proxy is now reaping the niceties of their hard work over the years, and India aspiring to claim its place in the world, the Chinese are finding the situation a touch hard to swallow. You see, all this is not going to their plan. How dare India call their bluff !!!!!

I do not see whey China would have a problem with Indian Defence Forces drawing plans to protect our territories and people. The Chinese also have similar plans in place. Otherwise what is their purpose when they are increasing their weapons capability?

And to answer the opening question : China will never fight India, the risk is too much and the reward non-existent.

Thanks.

The Indian media has been reticent for decades in writing on China. One was the inexplicable reason of not knowing China. India, generally, was fixated on Pakistan, and for a brief while on Bangladesh from 1971. In the Indian bureaucracy, Pakistan was bread, butter and jam. This translated to the media.

Perceptions and reality have changed both in the Indian government and media. The Chinese authorities are shocked that the Indian media is not willing to follow the government line and is determined not to pull punches. In a democracy, the government has its own job to do, and the media its own. This does not mean irresponsibility. The Indian media’s role in exposing Chinese machinations is responsible, and a national obligation.

Taking a look at China’s India policy over a short period of the last three years, the Indian media exposed the gulf between Chinese proclamations of friendship and their nefarious deeds. For example, in trying to obstruct India’s clearance as a legal recipient of civilian nuclear technology at the Nuclear Supplies Group (NSG) Beijing was kicking at the belly of India’s strategic civilian development. It opposed the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) tranche for development projects in Arunachal Pradesh. It started issuing paper visas to Kashmiris holding Indian passports to encourage Kashmiri separatists. It also opposed putting Pakistani anti-India terrorist leaders in the UN blacklist.

The People’s Daily will not answer these questions. What the Indian media is doing is exposing China’s duplicity. This is making it difficult for the authorities in Beijing to deceive other countries. As a recent report in the CCP Weekly Liaowang (Issue No.50/2009) admits, no one trusts China, and China trusts no one.

I do not agree with Bush Administration supplying India with civilian nuclear technology. The reason is becaue it would encourage countries like Russia and China to supply technology to the enemies of the US. As what the US does, these two countries would also do.

In terms of what China does to India, I think its something that should be work out between these two countries. However, this does not warrent for the general to say that India is ready to take on China and Pakistan. I understand that the actual statement is if India is attacked, India would penetrate deep into these two countries within 96 housr.

The problem with his statement is that no countries would claim that they want to invade other. All the modern invaders, include Hitler, give a international images they they are the victims and the countries they are invading would welcome their invasion. Worse, the idiotic general named China and Pakistan. He should at least say that India would counter simutaneous attacks from two or more countries but DO NOT NAME the countries and do not talk about how India is going to penetrate deep into these countries in 96 hours. As you said, all countries would seek to protect their own countres.

What he said can only be interpret as two different meanings

1) This general has no tact and that India military command is out of control for someone to make such an outrageous statement. However, what he said is not the most shocking. What surpr ised me the most if how many Indian members defended him by saying "he said only if India is attacked" and ignoring the inflammatory remarks about how India would destroy China and Pakistan in 96 hours.

2) This sabre rattling is a planned interview by the government of India to show that India will take offensive steps against China and Pakistan simutaneously. I'm glad that Taiwanese leaders are not bonehead like this India general because given the tension between China and Taiwan, talking so much by Taiwan would create more serious issues between Taiwan, China and the US.

But on the lighter note, given the propensity for Indian members to brag, maybe this general is just bragging like the forum members in here.:rofl: He defintely know the military state of India and know what he said is more of a joke or try to bluff China/Pakistan out. I guess he treat international politics as a game of poker.

The China-ASEAN freetrade zone and the recent CAR pipeline seem to counter this notion. take a look at China's role during the 1997 Asian economic crisis and how they saved the South Korean Won in 2008.

China had issues with her neighbor from time to time, but the fact remain China has settled all her land dispute with all her neighbor except India. No need to cite stat, but there are many in India's neighborhood view China in a better light than India, SL, BD, PK.

Name one country in the neighbourhood of China where they did not foment trouble.

South Korea, China Sign 38 Trillion Won Currency Swap (Update1)
Email | Print | A A A
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awJV0HGibVmw&refer=home
By William Sim and Nipa Piboontanasawat

Dec. 12 (Bloomberg) -- South Korea and China agreed a 38 trillion won ($28 billion) currency-swap arrangement to help ensure financial stability in Asia.

“Strengthening regional financial cooperation is not only beneficial to regional financial stability and economic development, but also a major contribution to global financial stability,” the People’s Bank of China said in a statement.

South Korea wants to secure access to funds to prevent a repeat of the 1997 currency crisis that caused a run on the won and required a $57 billion bailout from the International Monetary Fund. The Bank of Korea is scheduled to release another joint statement with the Bank of Japan on expanding their swap arrangement later today.

“This is a big achievement for South Korea to help stabilize its currency and maintain its external credibility,” said Chun Chong Woo, an economist at Standard Chartered First Bank Korea Ltd. in Seoul. “Still, it won’t have much impact on the markets today because it was already anticipated.”

Under the arrangement South Korea can get access to 38 trillion won worth of yuan from the People’s Bank of China at any time. Under a previous deal, the Korean central bank could only get as much as $4 billion worth of yuan or U.S. dollars during times of crisis.

China’s central bank said it would pursue currency swap arrangements with other countries if is necessary to sustain financial stability in “special circumstances.”

U.S. Agreement

The Kospi stock index has risen 16 percent since a $30 billion swap line was agreed with the U.S. Federal Reserve on Oct. 30, suggesting that the arrangement reassured investors that South Korea would be able to service its debt. Before then the index had lost almost half its value this year. The won has gained almost 6 percent versus the dollar since the deal.

South Korea’s foreign-exchange reserves fell for an eighth month to the lowest level in almost four years in November. Fitch Ratings last month cut its outlook for the nation’s credit rating to negative from stable, signaling that shrinking reserves may pose a threat to the economy’s stability.

Japan may more than double its swap agreement with South Korea to $30 billion from $13 billion, Nikkei English News reported yesterday. Currently, the Bank of Korea can get $10 billion from its Japanese counterpart in the U.S. currency during a crisis and $3 billion in yen any time.

“Korea has already experienced what it can be like when it runs out of reserves and how bad the downside can be for the economy,” said Robert Subbaraman, chief economist at Nomura International Ltd. in Hong Kong. “Korea has been quite proactive in trying to secure greater cooperation in the region.”

Summit

South Korean President Lee Myung Bak meets Japan’s Prime Minister Taro Aso and China’s Premier Wen Jiabao in Fukuoka, Japan, tomorrow to discuss the global financial crisis.

The central banks of China, South Korea and Japan this week announced an agreement to meet in 2009, starting regular consultations to ensure currency stability in Asia.

Finance ministers from 13 Asian nations, including South Korea, Japan and China, agreed in May to create a pool of at least $80 billion in foreign-exchange reserves to be tapped to protect their currencies.

“This cooperation is kind of a regional self-rescue,” said Ding Zhijie, deputy dean of finance at Beijing’s University of International Business and Economics.

To contact the reporter on this story: Seyoon Kim in Seoul at Skim7@bloomberg.net

Last edited:
I do not agree with Bush Administration supplying India with civilian nuclear technology. The reason is becaue it would encourage countries like Russia and China to supply technology to the enemies of the US. As what the US does, these two countries would also do.

In terms of what China does to India, I think its something that should be work out between these two countries. However, this does not warrent for the general to say that India is ready to take on China and Pakistan. I understand that the actual statement is if India is attacked, India would penetrate deep into these two countries within 96 housr.

The problem with his statement is that no countries would claim that they want to invade other. All the modern invaders, include Hitler, give a international images they they are the victims and the countries they are invading would welcome their invasion. Worse, the idiotic general named China and Pakistan. He should at least say that India would counter simutaneous attacks from two or more countries but DO NOT NAME the countries and do not talk about how India is going to penetrate deep into these countries in 96 hours. As you said, all countries would seek to protect their own countres.

What he said can only be interpret as two different meanings

1) This general has no tact and that India military command is out of control for someone to make such an outrageous statement. However, what he said is not the most shocking. What surpr ised me the most if how many Indian members defended him by saying "he said only if India is attacked" and ignoring the inflammatory remarks about how India would destroy China and Pakistan in 96 hours.

2) This sabre rattling is a planned interview by the government of India to show that India will take offensive steps against China and Pakistan simutaneously. I'm glad that Taiwanese leaders are not bonehead like this India general because given the tension between China and Taiwan, talking so much by Taiwan would create more serious issues between Taiwan, China and the US.

But on the lighter note, given the propensity for Indian members to brag, maybe this general is just bragging like the forum members in here.:rofl: He defintely know the military state of India and know what he said is more of a joke or try to bluff China/Pakistan out. I guess he treat international politics as a game of poker.

Written good,points right

Pakistan Army Zinda bad……………..bravo Pakistan Army kee aik aur qumi khidmat………Ham door draz remote areas ma bethay LPG say mustafeed ho rehay han to Sirf Pakistan Army kay retired azeem officers kee waja say……jin kay pass agar LPG ka quota na hota to hamin 400 RS ka cylinder 2000 ma kon deta………….men in khaki zinda bad. Musharaf tumaray kon konsay Aehsan ka Karz utain gee ya ghareeb aur Ahsan faramosh Pakistani Nation.Humaray mujaid army officers ko LPG kay quotay denay per ham Musharraf ko salam pesh kartay han

The China-ASEAN freetrade zone and the recent CAR pipeline seem to counter this notion. take a look at China's role during the 1997 Asian economic crisis and how they saved the South Korean Won in 2008.

China had issues with her neighbor from time to time, but the fact remain China has settled all her land dispute with all her neighbor except India. No need to cite stat, but there are many in India's neighborhood view China in a better light than India, SL, BD, PK.

Xin my friend, let us not talk about the swap arrangement and the credit line extension to Korea in a scenario where the Yuan continues to be pegged to the USD and the Won down as much as almost 50% owing to the world crisis. China continues to oppose all sane voices in the world about removing the Peg on the Yaun which in fact is the most damaging factor to all the export oriented economies in the region. Owing to the over-reliance of these economies on the exports in to U.S and European and slack domestic demand, they stand to lose the most due to China being adamant on the currency exchange matter.

So the credit line to Korea is clearly not a result of a philanthropic change of heart of China but infact a winning scenario, with the capital assets being truly underpriced in that economy. And further, you would not like the Won to stabilize lower you see. Because that will have a cascading effect for your economy following close on the heels of the sluggish demand that the world economic crisis has caused.

Re the South Asian Crisis, is it not true that in fact China came out the winner in the whole scenario. In fact that is a school of thought that it was in fact the Chinese export reforms that caused the whole crisis. Of course the high leveraging and over-optimism of economies in South East Asia did not help at all.

Re the image of India vis-à-vis China in South Asia, I would agree with you that it is better for China in Pak (no surprise), Sri Lanka & also Bangladesh. In fact you could also add Nepal to the list shortly if things go as they are continuing. That will soon be another example of the success of the Chaos theory. But the Myanmar honey moon surely seems to be getting over slowly. They seem to be growing a back bone.

And it is not that China has settled the disputes with her neighbours. The idea has always been to give them bigger dispute then the one with you. You see, the whole idea of relativity can be very effective.

But all said and done my friend, your elders have created a miracle in China and I hope that as is mostly the case, your future generations do not wither away this hard work.

Back
Top Bottom