What's new

Why would China fight India?

conworldus

Reaction score
Hi I have been reading the forum for a while. The last thread of China/India war in October is kind of strange.

China is much much bigger country than India in terms of land, economy, and military might. It won't be a fair fight.

Plus, there is NOTHING in India worth bombing. The state of India is a complete joke. Their GDP is probably 1/10 of the official figure. Nuking Mumbai would be nothing more than a free slum-clearing service. I honestly don't know any Indian city that is modern and comfortable. China, on the other hand, is much more advanced in infrastructure and quality of life. Taking a bomb in major cities like Shenzhen, Chengdu, etc will be too costly.

The point is, unless India does something crazy, it won't be beneficial for China to fight.

Hi I have been reading the forum for a while. The last thread of China/India war in October is kind of strange.

China is much much bigger country than India in terms of land, economy, and military might. It won't be a fair fight.

Plus, there is NOTHING in India worth bombing. The state of India is a complete joke. Their GDP is probably 1/10 of the official figure. Nuking Mumbai would be nothing more than a free slum-clearing service. I honestly don't know any Indian city that is modern and comfortable. China, on the other hand, is much more advanced in infrastructure and quality of life. Taking a bomb in major cities like Shenzhen, Chengdu, etc will be too costly.

So, Who has more to loose? We or them? and moreover if you take an economy which is 2nd fastest growing,12th largest,2largest military and 4th best as a joke, Then my dear you are completely out of order ..

So If china attacks India or if India attacks china , it will be nothing but suicide attempt :suicide:

War will never occur between China and India,as China and India are both emerging powers,the leaders of both gov know what exactly they need and serve.

China has bcome the No 1 trade partner for India already.

China and India are rivals,not foes. we should cooperate more in international affairs. Confrontation harms both sides.

Exactly buddy, and besides, you think China and India who form The BRIC would fight? :disagree::disagree: ....

As i 've many working experiences with Indians,many Indian exhibitors in terms of textile,rugs,carpets,stone,agricultural chemical ect come to China a lot......they're very friendly,they Love China so much.

Frankly speaking,the Xizang of China neighobors India,the Chinese in East and Mid think India is so far away....normal Chinese don't know India very well at all,and i don't think Chinese support a war against India,it does not make any sense at all....

Yup, It make 0% sense .... India and China cannot go into war, they are improving relations now...

Yup, It make 0% sense .... India and China cannot go into war, they are improving relations now...

There are many things which Indians like about China ranging from

Chinese culture
Chinese movies (Which are dubbed. People hardly know Chinese in India :blink:)
The way chinese have progressed.

It is just the cut throat competition. the future of Asia lies a great deal on the sino-indian relations.

Chinese culture

It is just the cut throat competition. the future of Asia lies a great deal on the sino-indian relations.

Man, MADE IN CHINA Gadgets, means a lot to us....

from H.K?are you sure

Last edited:

Chinese culture

I agree with your wholeheartedly, if you look from India's POV competition with China sucks! In fact, China is able to price out ANY competition. Most of the animosity can be traced back to 'economic survival', and considering both nations have lots of poverty to take care of, it it understandable.

LIKEWISE:

Indian culture and history is admired by Chinese
Indian music, movies are admired
Indian 'peaceful' (mostly) nature is admired

WHAT WE NEED TO DO:

Ensure that everybody comes out a winner. Cooperation doesn't guarantee everyone will win, BUT conflict will guarantee everyone LOSES!!!

1) As you said when there are many thread regarding this why need to start another one? this is called trolling.

2) If the state of India is a complete joke probably u should start this thread in jokes section.

3) Good to know that you want to clean our slums, I hope first you need to wipe your own Sh!t before even thinking about other's a$$.

4) Me and our Indian brothers and sister here would be grateful if you could show some respect and manners toward us.

Don't think mod's are always sleeping.

Man, MADE IN CHINA Gadgets, means a lot to us....
Not to forget
And the biggest thing which Chinese gave us

yummy:china:

0127f4d8b0b1240be8a66bbbeb4f76de.jpg

^ RAW Bhayya, AB ITNA ZYADA MAKKHAN BHI MAT LAGAO !! :lol:

( RAW Bro! now dont be so over flattering ) :lol:

:cheers:

Na ji sir sach to sach hi rahega.... dushmain ki bhi achai ki taarif karni chahiye aur usse seekhna chahiye

(No sir truth will remain truth. One should always for heartedly accept the good things about enemies and even learn from them)

Back
Top Bottom