What's new

Why would China fight India?

It goes both ways too. Also I don't see how one's opinion on the forum can necessarily reflect the stance of the nation or general population.

My god, I said I was talking about this forum.

These idiots actually believe a country with a puny 5B budget can afford 500000 new ships/planes/nukes everything. India has many many many more nukes than Pakistan will ever be able to afford.

edit: As I've said before, the only people who want India and China to be hostile towards one and other, is Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You dumb ****, screw you over for making me respond to you this way. Are you ****** in the head or something? Have these INDIANS brainwashed you or something? Look who's making me talk to a fellow Chinese citizen this way; Indians. This proves that the only people wanting Chinese to de-stabalize among itself are INDIANS. GET IT NOW?? And yes, Pakistanis can support whatever agenda it wants to uphold.

We all know you're Indian, put up your real flags.

@ lhuang:

你这笨蛋! 你到底是跟谁一伙啊? 你还是中国人吗? 如果是 那你就不要再说这种不道德的话啦 好吗?

What did I say above? ^

The name is Prithviraj Chauhan. he defeated ghori several times an captured him a few times and set him free, as was the dharma of Hindu kings. But the first time Prithviraj lost the war and was captured he was beheaded. What a disgraceful coward this Ghori was. hahaha.

well mr billi..!

this so called prithviraj chouhan had won a few battles but sadly couldnt capture the muslim empire..!

and ghauri.. whom u call a 'coward' won 27 expedition and was the person to spread the muslim empire from west africa to east asia... an acheivement 'prithvi bhai' never had.>!

another thing to add..! prithvi's grandpa 'jaypal' was defeated by mahmud ghaznavid and driven away..! :rofl::rofl:

中华人民共和国;940247 said:
@ lhuang:

你这笨蛋! 你到底是跟谁一伙啊? 你还是中国人吗? 如果是 那你就不要再说这种不道德的话啦 好吗?

What did I say above? ^

something good i beleive..!:china::china:

中华人民共和国;940243 said:
You dumb ****, screw you over for making me respond to you this way. Are you ****** in the head or something? Have these INDIANS brainwashed you or something? Look who's making me talk to a fellow Chinese citizen this way; Indians. This proves that the only people wanting Chinese to de-stabalize among itself are INDIANS. GET IT NOW?? And yes, Pakistanis can support whatever agenda it wants to uphold.

We all know you're Indian, put up your real flags.

in 1962 pakistan wasnt involved in ind-sino war..! indians faced misery for being overconfident..! they thought they could drive away chinese away.>!

but lets see this from pak's perspective... india has always been the one involving in pak's political matters as well as affairs.>!

i dont think these words by some ignorant indians can break the sino-pak friendshit:china::pakistan:

63a.jpg

gamble_252A_1420BeggarFamilyedit003.jpg

i believe that you can find plenty more of these people in the streets of india..! well actually 70% of the total population looks like this,...!

indian home to the largest slum..dharavi..!

china has a pretty higher rate of employment.>! they care about thier people/..!:china:

Back
Top Bottom