What's new

Why would China fight India?

No it would be suicide for India to Attack Pakistan !
Its not a sucide for China to attack India

Get your Economy and Military on a level that is fighting worthy first.
Remember you have to walk before you can Run !!!

Oh, I never knew that... oh come on, India has the send largest and 4th best army and 12th largest and 2nd fastest economy.... Tell me where does pakistan stand?

Pakistan has the 8th largest army and 14th best military and economy wise its somewhere near 45 and how much is its growth?

Hi I have been reading the forum for a while. The last thread of China/India war in October is kind of strange.

China is much much bigger country than India in terms of land, economy, and military might. It won't be a fair fight.

Plus, there is NOTHING in India worth bombing. The state of India is a complete joke. Their GDP is probably 1/10 of the official figure. Nuking Mumbai would be nothing more than a free slum-clearing service. I honestly don't know any Indian city that is modern and comfortable. China, on the other hand, is much more advanced in infrastructure and quality of life. Taking a bomb in major cities like Shenzhen, Chengdu, etc will be too costly.

Not worth replying :tdown:

There will be no fight between China and India..I keep saying that again and again in this forum but they way people post it would seem that they are already at war!!

Hi I have been reading the forum for a while. The last thread of China/India war in October is kind of strange.

China is much much bigger country than India in terms of land, economy, and military might. It won't be a fair fight.

Plus, there is NOTHING in India worth bombing. The state of India is a complete joke. Their GDP is probably 1/10 of the official figure. Nuking Mumbai would be nothing more than a free slum-clearing service. I honestly don't know any Indian city that is modern and comfortable. China, on the other hand, is much more advanced in infrastructure and quality of life. Taking a bomb in major cities like Shenzhen, Chengdu, etc will be too costly.

i dont know i should call u Son or sir hehe. Sir russia is even bigger in land mass then tiny china. i think china should salute russia then? Hehe. Sir better go and check more info about india instead of land mass, infrastructure etc etc. Your glitter capital infrastructure would be distroyed in a war. China cant hurt our infrastructure. India dont have infrastructure. Why would china provoke india for war and then cry by loosing more then india? What harm china can do to india? We never spend a penny on infrastructure unlike glittery china. In a war we would be more then happy to melt your infrastructure that china build in years spending 500plus billion dollars hehe. Thats what they claim sir. Would you like to risk your infrastructure? Then war india sir hehe.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Not worth replying :tdown:

Sir i agree with u hehe.

There will be no fight between China and India..I keep saying that again and again in this forum but they way people post it would seem that they are already at war!!

People lile, what we call "Mirch Masala" (Spice). This is probably the best they could do.:cheesy:

@ topic: :tdown:

It seems that Indian are getting out of control now. China isn't going to fight India. China is just laying claims on AP. China will not fight India because of AP. It is not worth it.

:china:

As i 've many working experiences with Indians,many Indian exhibitors in terms of textile,rugs,carpets,stone,agricultural chemical ect come to China a lot......they're very friendly,they Love China so much.

Frankly speaking,the Xizang of China neighobors India,the Chinese in East and Mid think India is so far away....normal Chinese don't know India very well at all,and i don't think Chinese support a war against India,it does not make any sense at all....

And this is where I have most of my confusion. I work everyday with Pakistanis and Chinese, and i have such good friends in them. Each have their own peculiarites. As for China, the only issue we have if ever is the border. Question to China, did we ever invade you or take your land ? no ! So why are you disputing with us. Demographics must have changed centuries ago, that doesnt justify any Chinese claims. 100 years from now will India have the right to claim back Pakistan or Bangla Desh. Of course not, unless there is a dramatic change in the eco / politico and religious scenario.China is already such a large country, why does it have border dispute with so many countries. Just by increasing your borders does it really add to you. I suggest greater wisdom should prevail with China (especially) being the bigger and the stronger. China / India partnership is what will defend the old and ancient cultures of the East

Remeber China, remember your poverty which was not long ago. You opened your economy and we started very much later. Our economy has not even been totally opened up as yet. There is much more to come. Your overconfidence is gonna cause your own destruction. Things have changed in India. There is a lot more to do. But it is being done slowly but surely. The most important thing is education. Education will help lift poverty which is the heavy weight we bare, we are not cowards nor fools. Look at our elite, and compare yours with ours, we are equal if not better. We are free, you are free, but yet not free. Like I have mentioned before, dont lock horns but shake hands, its for the best for us both. Somehow, you guys as is common for all, you judge by the glamour of cities etc. But what you need to judge , is judge by the spirit. Trust me, that is why even our slums ugly to you, but there is the spirit the most. See how they fight the disadvantages of life and prevail, that is the spirit.

Mods, how come there is no emoticom with the Indian flag, suggest you add it in. Sorry for posting this here didnt know where else

Both India and China are growing economies. As a human i hope Indian and China do not go on a war, coz that will not be their war of course it will be a proxy war of US with China. Many people on both side will be killed and both economies will be back to sq one.
However, countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh will be major beneficiary of that war. But then we do not want to beneficiary coz at one side our best friend will bleed and on the other hand people with same DNA

Just Like the disputes between other developing countries ,China and India, the dispute has been left by the colonizers , they always create a dispute in the world to reap huge profits. Just let it have been put aside, our more important thing is to strengthen mutual trust and economic development.

Mods, how come there is no emoticom with the Indian flag, suggest you add it in. Sorry for posting this here didnt know where else

No it has been suggested many times before also by Indian members. But I dont think that Indian flag has recognition here

Back
Top Bottom