What's new

Why would China fight India?

Sorry guys, Indian expansionist design is not based upon honey moon.

So war between China and India is just inevitable and unavoidable, no matter how far trade relations are present.

India is developing the thermonuclear device to nuke China and kill as much Chinese civilians as possible. And just a few days ago Indian army chief admitted that India will use hydrogen bombs against China to follow a first use policy. Below is the evidence:

India will attack China by 2015.

India needs to win a war against a powerful enemy to divert the attention of its rebellious people who are facing massive unemployment, political unrest, under development, disaster in agricultural sectors and other serious problems. India needs to assert its military capability in Asia so that it can gain respect from other Asian countries. India needs to destroy a strong ally of Pakistan so that in future India would be able to dictate terms to Pakistan. India needs to split Tibet so that a buffer state would be there between India and China. India needs to wipe out its primary economic and trade rival China. India needs to avenge its defeat in 1962 war. India needs to ensure that its Akhand Bharat project would not face any hindrance from any Asian power.

Finally, there will be a war between Chin and India, because Indians call the Chinese chinki. It may sound very childish, but its the fact. Indians consider the Chinese as inferior human beings because of the racist syndrome present in Indian blood. And the deep rooted racism in Indian mentality will push them to attack China and nuke the Chinese people.

At present India is just getting military preparation. By 2015 it will be complete and then suddenly India unilaterally declare a war on China and within a few days will nuke China's major cities simultaneously.

So, dear Chinese members, you decide whether you want to get deceived by the sweet sounding words from the Indians or get prepared for war.

Last edited by a moderator:
My policy is before the enemy nukes me, I must nuke the enemy and annihilate it completely. Why should I let the enemy nuke me first? In a nuclear warfare, first strike (a death strike) is most crucial. Why should I give the chance to my enemy to nuke me first if I can completely annihilate it?

Nehru was initially reluctant to "forward" into China, as he realized how important Sino-India relationship was. And he made India, and himself as well, famous and respected in international non-alignment movement.

But Indian democracy screwed up his plan. If Nehru did not “forward”, he would be cursed by his patriotic parliament members. He collapsed with a thud among the deafening heehaws of the India national heroes.

So, "Why would China fight India? "

History tells: because democratic India invades China.

quriosity, your opinions are enlightening and very very familiar. are you our old friend the fake "communist" in a new avatar?

India is developing the thermonuclear device to nuke China and kill as much Chinese civilians as possible.

I know you may find it difficult to grasp this, but not everyone is a mass-murdering lunatic.

India needs to win a war against a powerful enemy to divert the attention of its rebellious people who are facing massive unemployment, political unrest, under development, disaster in agricultural sectors and other serious problems.

This argument only works for totalitarian governments (Hint - China). India is a democracy, there are other avenues available to us. We don't need a war to divert our attention.

Nehru was initially reluctant to "forward" into China, as he realized how important Sino-India relationship was. And he made India, and himself as well, famous and respected in international non-alignment movement.

But Indian democracy screwed up his plan. If Nehru did not “forward”, he would be cursed by his patriotic parliament members. He collapsed with a thud among the deafening heehaws of the India national heroes.

So, "Why would China fight India? "

History tells: because democratic India invades China.

Here's the honest answer.

Sorry guys, Indian expansionist design is not based upon honey moon.

So war between China and India is just inevitable and unavoidable, no matter how far trade relations are present.

India is developing the thermonuclear device to nuke China and kill as much Chinese civilians as possible. And just a few days ago Indian army chief admitted that India will use hydrogen bombs against China to follow a first use policy. Below is the evidence:

WYFyCtfIklA[/media] - India won't hesitate to use N weapons first: Army chief

India will attack China by 2015.

India needs to win a war against a powerful enemy to divert the attention of its rebellious people who are facing massive unemployment, political unrest, under development, disaster in agricultural sectors and other serious problems. India needs to assert its military capability in Asia so that it can gain respect from other Asian countries. India needs to destroy a strong ally of Pakistan so that in future India would be able to dictate terms to Pakistan. India needs to split Tibet so that a buffer state would be there between India and China. India needs to wipe out its primary economic and trade rival China. India needs to avenge its defeat in 1962 war. India needs to ensure that its Akhand Bharat project would not face any hindrance from any Asian power.

Finally, there will be a war between Chin and India, because Indians call the Chinese chinki. It may sound very childish, but its the fact. Indians consider the Chinese as inferior human beings because of the racist syndrome present in Indian blood. And the deep rooted racism in Indian mentality will push them to attack China and nuke the Chinese people.

At present India is just getting military preparation. By 2015 it will be complete and then suddenly India unilaterally declare a war on China and within a few days will nuke China's major cities simultaneously.

So, dear Chinese members, you decide whether you want to get deceived by the sweet sounding words from the Indians or get prepared for war.

A slight misunderstanding is that Bharat doesn't seek to create Tibet into a buffer zone, rather Ahkand Bharat is seeking to STEAL Tibet and parts of Xinjiang in it's goal to create Ahkand Bharat that extends from the capital of Kabul (hence her presence in Afghan) to Bali in Indonesia. This is KNOWN TO ALL who pay attention. :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
quriosity, your opinions are enlightening and very very familiar. are you our old friend the fake "communist" in a new avatar?

I know you may find it difficult to grasp this, but not everyone is a mass-murdering lunatic.

This argument only works for totalitarian governments (Hint - China). India is a democracy, there are other avenues available to us. We don't need a war to divert our attention.

An Adolf Eichmann and a Hermann Goering in the making...more to follow........

My policy is before the enemy nukes me, I must nuke the enemy and annihilate it completely. Why should I let the enemy nuke me first? In a nuclear warfare, first strike (a death strike) is most crucial. Why should I give the chance to my enemy to nuke me first if I can completely annihilate it?

'WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T WORK WITH THE PLAN YOUR OPPONENT HAS IN STORE FOR YOU' - Quoted by WarProfessor ;) :partay:

Last edited:

u reason is why countries seek to develop credible second strike capability, such as hidden, hardened silos, nuclear subs and others so that even if a country suffers a first strike it will have enough nuclear arms that survive and decimate its enemy as well. and in the case of china, its second strike capability is not disputed, with missiles, planes and subs all operational with excellent(in case of missiles and subs anyways) chances of surviving a first strike. and in relation to china-india, indias close proximity to china will only increase the number of nuclear bombs and missiles that can reach india from china.

u reason is why countries seek to develop credible second strike capability, such as hidden, hardened silos, nuclear subs and others so that even if a country suffers a first strike it will have enough nuclear arms that survive and decimate its enemy as well. and in the case of china, its second strike capability is not disputed, with missiles, planes and subs all operational with excellent(in case of missiles and subs anyways) chances of surviving a first strike. and in relation to china-india, indias close proximity to china will only increase the number of nuclear bombs and missiles that can reach india from china.

Pls Ignore the idiots rant

Actually india does have a good secod strike capability.Akin to China
If india is to be crippled not destroying you need some 4000 thermonuclear warheads.Thats a superpower arsenal which only USA and USSR posess.I thought China and India has a policy of nuclear deterrence.You coutry's arsenal deters three countries and India's deters two

Thats what I understood from Nuclear doctrines

Pls google nuclear calculator and read Stuart Slade's books so you may get even a much better idea of Nuke Warfare

India and China is very fast growing country so they shold fight each other and try to solve border dispute peacefully

The war between China and India will not reoccur.

I'm sure most Chinese and Indians are peace lovers.

From my point of view India and china will not fight with each other
because my village is near to china border but i never heard chineese incursion there and i also believe that chineese also love tibbetan as we are. Mainly problem is "Misunderstanding and distrust on each other" on my previous post i already wrote that chineese people does not think about indian atleast once a year.

Back
Top Bottom