What's new

Why would China fight India?

रोजगार वीजा के लिए चीन ने मांगा कुछ वक्तठ्ठजागरण ब्यूरो, नई दिल्ली

भारतीय सीमा में चीन की घुसपैठ की खबरों के बीच चीनी राजदूत झांग यान ने गृह सचिव गोपाल कृष्ण पिल्लै से मुलाकात की। हालांकि, गृह मंत्रालय के मुताबिक चीनी राजदूत भारत में अपने कामगारों को रोजगार वीजा से कुछ राहत दिलाने के मकसद से नॉर्थ ब्लाक आए थे। व्यापारिक वीजा लेकर आए चीनी नागरिक यहां पर बड़े पैमाने पर रोजगार में लगे हैं। केंद्र सरकार ने इस पर आपत्ति जताते हुए यहां काम कर रहे चीनी नागरिकों को रोजगार वीजा लेने का निर्देश दिए हैं। चीन की सरकार रोजगार वीजा की समयावधि में व नियमों में कुछ शिथिलता चाहती है। गृह सचिव से मुलाकात के बाद यान ने भारतीय सीमा में अतिक्रमण संबंधी खबरों को सिरे से नकारा। उन्होंने पत्रकारों से कहा कि कुछ भी नहीं हो रहा है, आप अपने नेताओं की जुबानी सुनिए। गृह मंत्रालय के सूत्रों के मुताबिक भी इस मुलाकात का सीमा विवाद से कोई लेना-देना नहीं था। पिल्लै से चीनी राजदूत की मुलाकात विशुद्ध व्यावसायिक व चीनी श्रमिकों के हितों के मद्देनजर थी। दरअसल, भारत में पेट्रोलियम, स्टील और ऊर्जा क्षेत्र में चीनी कंपनियां बड़े पैमाने पर काम कर रही हैं, जिनमें करीब 25000 चीनी नागरिकों को रोजगार मिला है। ये सभी चीनी नागरिक फिलहाल भारत में व्यवसायिक वीजा पर आए हैं। पिछले दिनों केंद्र सरकार ने इस पर सख्ती बरती और चीनी कंपनियों को निर्देश दिए कि वे अपने श्रमिकों का व्यवसायिक वीजा खत्म करा रोजगार वीजा बनाए। केंद्र के इस फैसले से चीनी कंपनियों व उनके कामगारों में खासी बेचैनी है। इससे चीनी कंपनियों की परियोजनाओं से ज्यादा भारत में काम कर रहे उनके कामगारों पर सीधा प्रभाव पड़ा है। रोजगार वीजा मिलने में न सिर्फ कई जटिलताएं हैं, बल्कि उसके फार्म भरने से लेकर बनने की प्रक्रिया भी बेहद लंबी है। गृह मंत्रालय के सूत्रों के मुताबिक चीनी राजदूत ने गृह सचिव से श्रमिकों के रोजगार वीजा के लिए कुछ और वक्त मांगा और प्रक्रिया में भी कुछ उदारता बरतने का आग्रह किया। चीन सरकार की इल्तिजा के मद्देनजर अब गृह मंत्रालय इस मुद्दे से जुड़े विदेश व श्रम मंत्रालय से समन्वय कर आगे कोई फैसला करेगा।

I dont know how to translate this news into english which is com in our national news paper. It is the news paper which has highest noumber of reader in india Dainik jagran

Nehru was initially reluctant to "forward" into China, as he realized how important Sino-India relationship was. And he made India, and himself as well, famous and respected in international non-alignment movement.

But Indian democracy screwed up his plan. If Nehru did not “forward”, he would be cursed by his patriotic parliament members. He collapsed with a thud among the deafening heehaws of the India national heroes.

So, "Why would China fight India? "

History tells: because democratic India invades China.

you must have come out of the matrix. Bcos the machines got their history texts wrong.

A slight misunderstanding is that Bharat doesn't seek to create Tibet into a buffer zone, rather Ahkand Bharat is seeking to STEAL Tibet and parts of Xinjiang in it's goal to create Ahkand Bharat that extends from the capital of Kabul (hence her presence in Afghan) to Bali in Indonesia. This is KNOWN TO ALL who pay attention. :sniper:

Of course.
And pigs fly.

A slight misunderstanding is that Bharat doesn't seek to create Tibet into a buffer zone, rather Ahkand Bharat is seeking to STEAL Tibet and parts of Xinjiang in it's goal to create Ahkand Bharat that extends from the capital of Kabul (hence her presence in Afghan) to Bali in Indonesia. This is KNOWN TO ALL who pay attention. :sniper:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India and China is very fast growing country so they shold fight each other and try to solve border dispute peacefully

So what will they fight for if the dispute is to be resolved peacefully. I think you are a typical case of India confusion that many of your kind suffer.

I dont know how to translate this news into english which is com in our national news paper. It is the news paper which has highest noumber of reader in india Dainik jagran
use the google translater

google page>more>translate

hindi to english

My theory is that though there might not be a full-scale war, there is a possibility of the Chinese trying to replicate Pakistan's Kargil operation in the context of the Sino-Indian border dispute. Just like the in the case of the Pakistanis, I guess some chinese clone of Musharaff in the PLA has figured that if the PLA can occupy some significant & strategic territory of India in a quick operation then India can be forced to negotiate the border-dispute to China's advantage. My guess is that, the current PLA incursions are just attempts to probe and find that perfect spot which is strategic as well has been left unguarded.

he missed a not between shold and fight

You are right dear.
Some people cannot digest the friendship between India and Chine.
But we should think about them and we should think about the progress of our country and our people.

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

:china:

You are right dear.
Some people cannot digest the friendship between India and Chine.
But we should think about them and we should think about the progress of our country and our people.

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

:china:

yes. such as the US.

how do u get the india flag by the way?

agree!
for at least 2000 years, we asians lived in prosperity and harmony as the super power of the world.:smitten: and then the westeners came and gone, leaving poverty and hatred.:devil: that is why i will never believe in their sweet talks.:hitwall: and, after struggling for so long, let's stop fighting each other and get united then take back what belonged to us.:toast_sign:

agree!
for at least 2000 years, we asians lived in prosperity and harmony as the super power of the world.:smitten: and then the westeners came and gone, leaving poverty and hatred.:devil: that is why i will never believe in their sweet talks.:hitwall: and, after struggling for so long, let's stop fighting each other and get united then take back what belonged to us.:toast_sign:

And what was that???

By the way let me give you another example. If we get back Kohinoor diamond... is it property of Pakistan or India? (See soon we are going to see a war on this forum if i start this thread with west giving the Kohinoor back.) Its not west we are the trouble makers.

And what was that???

By the way let me give you another example. If we get back Kohinoor diamond... is it property of Pakistan or India? (See soon we are going to see a war on this forum if i start this thread with west giving the Kohinoor back.) Its not west we are the trouble makers.

a rich family.
a harmony society.
a secured motherland.
a good relationship with neighbors.

btw, i have never intended to wage a war to "take back the property which was belonged to us".:blink:

a rich family.
a harmony society.
a secured motherland.
a good relationship with neighbors.

btw, i have never intended to wage a war to "take back the property which was belonged to us".:blink:

Should we start the war....:no: And I can give you 100 points.:D

Back
Top Bottom