What's new

Why we feel SAD sometimes without any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because it is all what we have faced in this life..when we constantly face problem and even after working hard , we are in same position...our mind became like that we used to be depress even there is no problem in that time in life..
You started to feel you don't belong to this world anymore..

I think because it is all what we have faced in this life..when we constantly face problem and even after working hard , we are in same position...our mind became like that we used to be depress even there is no problem in that time in life..
awww....badi gahraayi se aayi hai ye baat aapke dil se....nice

without reason feeling sad, could be depression. talk to a doctor. If you are ok, try to do something creative to divert your mind from sadness. If that does not work, get a job.

samaj nai aya sahi se but u must be right....

but some times sadness come from now where & u dont even know why u r sad....

is it the problems in teens only or it is in all ages..?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

some ppls says that this happens when u r teen...but am a bit bigger than teens now...

There are plenty of reasons for being sad without reason:-

1) Hormonal changes - you cant do pretty much about it
2) Same Daily routines/chores - You need a "creative disruption" from your daily life. You might need a long week vacation on some nice hilly area.
3) Gloomy by heart - There are few days where you are not sad but your mind just resist to talk about materialistic things. You may say spirtual days. Go to your religious place sit there for some time closing your eyes, come back and sleep.

4) Depression:- You are deep down depressed "as-a-disease", might need trannquilizer. Take it and sleep well.

samaj nai aya sahi se but u must be right....

but some times sadness come from now where & u dont even know why u r sad....

is it the problems in teens only or it is in all ages..?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

some ppls says that this happens when u r teen...but am a bit bigger than teens now...

believe it or not we are just organic machines sophistically coded or manifested or came into being, some times Harmons just overflow due to various reason you have to overcome it to be balanced human being.

This maybe called hormonal disorder , there might be physiological or medical treatments of the disorder.

There are plenty of reasons for being sad without reason:-

1) Hormonal changes - you cant do pretty much about it
2) Same Daily routines/chores - You need a "creative disruption" from your daily life. You might need a long week vacation on some nice hilly area.
3) Gloomy by heart - There are few days where you are not sad but your mind just resist to talk about materialistic things. You may say spirtual days. Go to your religious place sit there for some time closing your eyes, come back and sleep.

4) Depression:- You are deep down depressed "as-a-disease", might need trannquilizer. Take it and sleep well.

In above i guess point 2 & 3 is more relevant to me

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

believe it or not we are just organic machines sophistically coded or manifested or came into being, some times Harmons just overflow due to various reason you have to overcome it to be balanced human being.

This maybe called hormonal disorder , there might be physiological or medical treatments of the disorder.

hormonal disorders kia har age me hota he or yeh hota kia he?

In above i guess point 2 & 3 is more relevant to me

If it is 2 then change the daily way immediatly for next few days. Few examples are, if you are going college/office by personal vehicle, then switch to Public conveyance. Change the seats in office/college for few days, look for a nice book in library and at last... Try to Run.. may be on treadmill or may be in open till you are dead tired.. You will enjoy :)

If it is 2 then change the daily way immediatly for next few days. Few examples are, if you are going college/office by personal vehicle, then switch to Public conveyance. Change the seats in office/college for few days, look for a nice book in library and at last... Try to Run.. may be on treadmill or may be in open till you are dead tired.. You will enjoy :)

thts a really good idea it helps me some times

even bunking periods will also help for a change...:D

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

kabhi bahi ho sakatay hain , do some exercise daily 15 to 20 min it will solve your problem.

i do workout but hardly for 5 minutes.....

thts a really good idea it helps me some times

even bunking periods will also help for a change...:D

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

i do workout but hardly for 5 minutes.....
ya bunking periods are good....do something which you not used to do...:P

Okhairji badi philosophy shilosophy!!:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom