What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

I found in India the concentration of low caste looking people was higher than in Pakistan,
dear Afghan, those you are calling low caste in Pakistan are our brothers and equal to us.. most of them are children of refugees/migrants from india/bangladesh living in Karachi..next time you call them low caste i will make sure i get your a$$ banned from here. so insaan ka bacha ban this is not an afghan forum where you can spew your boogers.

@waz @ghazi52

1. You know the first mosque was built in India before they built one in Pakistan. It was built in Kerala in 630 AD and it still survives. FYI, Kerala was never ruled by Muslims .

Thats a big hoax indian muslims like to spread and has been debunked several times here on pdf..
That building you are calling mosque was reinstated way way later..the original construct was just some leaves supported by bamboos.and it was a place of stay for the arab traders who used to pray there as well.

MAny such spots existed through out history on Arabian sea coast where would tie their dinghy trade , pass a few nights and leave.No knows nor is interested in which was the first place they landed as Arabs were frequent visitors for thousands of years..

Last edited:
I don't know why we tolerate these scum.

Because censorship is never the answer, we are mature enough to hear opinions of all shades and hues.

With this approach, we know what they are thinking and be aware of their mindset, only then we can understand and prepare how to deal with them.

We want peace, but I believe we must not allow ourselves to be blind.

Because censorship is never the answer, we are mature enough to hear opinions of all shades and hues.

With this approach, we know what they are thinking and be aware of their mindset, only then we can understand and prepare how to deal with them.

We want peace, but I believe we must not allow ourselves to be blind.

This is a huavva ...

You need PDF to know what we think of you?

No Twitter , FB, Instagram, and news websites in Pakistan?

You guys know what's on our news channels before guys like me do.

I don't have a clue as to your channels. Except what I see here sometimes ... that too to check out the newsreader mostly.

This is a huavva ...

You need PDF to know what we think of you?

No Twitter , FB, Instagram, and news websites in Pakistan?

You guys know what's on our news channels before guys like me do.

I don't have a clue as to your channels. Except what I see here sometimes ... that too to check out the newsreader mostly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here he is again, spewing out more cow shit, nothing that makes sense, nothing that can be discussed or argued. No relevant points, just his fantasies, and dreams.

Go play with your bharat mata, she has time for your crap, I don't.

I threw you out a few days ago. I have no wish to pander to your dreams and fantasies for the time being.

We have no relationship to that spiteful, hateful creature.

The look of hate, anger, discomfort whenever Pakistan or Kashmir are mentioned is enough to show who she is and what she thinks of Pakistanis/Kashmiris.

Honestly, your average Pakistani probably has more Persian blood than his whole Indianized community.

915970_Wallpaper2.jpg

"Persian" Gujurati Gangus

Lol........:lol:..........they look as though they have as much Persian blood in them as south indian tamils do...........:lol:.........Iranian/Persian Wannabes more like........:lol:

If they are "Persian" then all Pakistanis are North European Aryans........:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here he is again, spewing out more cow shit, nothing that makes sense, nothing that can be discussed or argued. No relevant points, just his fantasies, and dreams.

Go play with your bharat mata, she has time for your crap, I don't.

I threw you out a few days ago. I have no wish to pander to your dreams and fantasies for the time being.

:lol:

Thats a big hoax indian muslims like to spread and has been debunked several times here on pdf..
That building you are calling mosque was reinstated way way later..the original construct was just some leaves supported by bamboos.and it was a place of stay for the arab traders who used to pray there as well.

MAny such spots existed through out history on Arabian sea coast where would tie their dinghy trade , pass a few nights and leave.No knows nor is interested in which was the first place they landed as Arabs were frequent visitors for thousands of years..

King Cheraman came to Hijaz to embrace Islam, but died on the way back.

Anyways, all human beings were originally Muslim due to Adam AS.

King Cheraman came to Hijaz to embrace Islam, but died on the way back.

Anyways, all human beings were originally Muslim due to Adam AS.

All due to Adam AS?? You sure that doesn’t make you ask questions as a human?

This same irrational logic is used by christians also. Very sad really

All due to Adam AS?? You sure that doesn’t make you ask questions as a human?

This same irrational logic is used by christians also. Very sad really

Religious discussion is not allowed.

We don't have to justify our faith to you. This is the wrong forum if you want to engage in polemics.

Religious discussion is not allowed.

We don't have to justify our faith to you. This is the wrong forum if you want to engage in polemics.

I thought you brought Âdam AS into the discussion.

It is ok. None of the world religions will pass the “justify” category

Hate is cyclical.

Look at PDF in the early days.

Pakistani hawks versus educated Indian secular kumbaya doves.

Now tables are turned.

Now it's Pakistani doves doing gutsrgoo ... why you hate us, we love you, only hate your government, why you are racist, why you hate us, why, why, why.

Fact is that Indian isolation if Pakistan after 26/11 has hurt them.

They love to hate us. But they want us to see them hating us. Want to constantly finger. Want to be seen by the world rubbing shoulders with us as equals if not beaters

All that was snatched from them by consecutive governments of both major political ideologies of India.

So the new bogie is Hindutva and RSS and BJP. As if love overflowing in their hearts fir Indian Muslims.

There is no doubt in my mind that Pakistan is going through a deradicalising phase under Imran.

While we are essentially changing our national identity and putting Indian Muslims into a Twilight zone.

They were dancing with joy when first corona deaths were reported in Pakistan. Celebrating deaths due to pandemic shows how gutter-minded they are. It was not some online trolls or fringe elements, their top tier and liberal news channels made headlines like "Pakistan ab mare ga corona ki maut"; vindicates what Jinnah said about them being incorrigible.
EVPR32BU8AELbI0

@Sine Nomine

Like I said, the litmus test of an Indian having basic human decency is that they would agree on the basic principle (leave aside the specifics of how) of allowing millions of residents of J&K to vote in a plebiscite to choose between India, Pakistan or independence.

Any Indian that cannot even agree to this basic principle has no basic human decency.

How many Indians on this forum or those that you've (or other Pakistanis) have interacted with online share this basic human value?
None. Unfortunately, the highly educated and liberal(self-proclaimed) Indians are as jingoistic when it comes to Kashmir as the RSS lot - Bharati think tanks and professionals of pdf included.

Back
Top Bottom