What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

Hate Pakistanis have for Indian extremists is based on their words and actions, we have no problem with the Hindu religion per se.

Even though we don't find Indian Hindus appealing to look at, we do not rubbish their right to exist. If you are looking for some kind of redemption, you won't get it here.

Hate of Hindu extremists for Pakistan is very much Islamphobic and runs parallel to their hate for Indian Muslims, BDs, Kashmiris, Afghans, Arabs, Turks, etc. It is also an inferiority complex.

They were dancing with joy when first corona deaths were reported in Pakistan. Celebrating deaths due to pandemic shows how gutter-minded they are. It was not some online trolls or fringe elements, their top tier and liberal news channels made headlines like "Pakistan ab mare ga corona ki maut"; vindicates what Jinnah said about them being incorrigible.
EVPR32BU8AELbI0

@Sine Nomine

None. Unfortunately, the highly educated and liberal(self-proclaimed) Indians are as jingoistic when it comes to Kashmir as the RSS lot - Bharati think tanks and professionals of pdf included.

You guys equate RSS to your jihadist jaahils.

First and most basic mistake.

If you're a Hindu in India, super educated, aggressive, competitive, Hindutva is your social jacker.

The Nazis were the cream of their nation. Not the uneducated rejects.

@Areesh got it right when he was talking about Joe to another Pakistani.

Not about Joe but about the ideology effector chain in India.

Honestly I always found Pakistanis to be very anti-hindus. Even without Kashmir conflict this will not change. Dont go by YT videos.

Fact is India is secular where muslims had it easy compared to minorities in Pakistan. This show who is more civilized to begin with. A hindu in Pakistan cannot even think of rising his head in front of muslim let alone be equal.

You guys equate RSS to your jihadist jaahils.

First and most basic mistake.

If you're a Hindu in India, super educated, aggressive, competitive, Hindutva is your social jacker.

The Nazis were the cream of their nation. Not the uneducated rejects.

@Areesh got it right when he was talking about Joe to another Pakistani.

Not about Joe but about the ideology effector chain in India.
You don't know me.

I consider Nehruvians more dangerous than the un educated masses. My posts are on this topic (in other threads) for all to see.

Was pointing out hypocrisy of secular and "liberal" Hindus like the one you mentioned by name; to me, he and his type of Hindus are more dangerous than Modi himself.

Honestly I always found Pakistanis to be very anti-hindus. Even without Kashmir conflict this will not change. Dont go by YT videos.

Fact is India is secular where muslims had it easy compared to minorities in Pakistan. This show who is more civilized to begin with. A hindu in Pakistan cannot even think of rising his head in front of muslim let alone be equal.

Now you will be told about some solitary supreme court judge who by now has probably died and is into his next rebirth.

You don't know me.

I consider Nehruvians more dangerous than the un educated masses. My posts are on this topic (in other threads) for all to see.

Was pointing out hypocrisy of secular and "liberal" Hindus like the one you mentioned by name; to me, he and his type of Hindus are more dangerous than Modi himself.

Got it.

Now you will be told about some solitary supreme court judge who by now has probably died and is into his next rebirth.

Many Pakistani movies not only are anti-India but go one step further and insult hindu gods. Majority of Pakistanis will never come across single hindu in their life, apart from ones in south Sindh.

Many Pakistani movies not only are anti-India but go one step further and insult hindu gods. Majority of Pakistanis will never come across single hindu in their life, apart from ones in south Sindh.

Yes we know bhai.

It takes a Hindu or Indian newbie less than a week on PDF to gauge local knowledge of Hindus and Hinduism.

They were dancing with joy when first corona deaths were reported in Pakistan. Celebrating deaths due to pandemic shows how gutter-minded they are. It was not some online trolls or fringe elements, their top tier and liberal news channels made headlines like "Pakistan ab mare ga corona ki maut"; vindicates what Jinnah said about them being incorrigible.
One should always be thankful to Allah Almighty for Jinnah,he saw this all even when, certain thekedars of today's Pakistan were proud servants of Raj.

Adding on to this. It's not very different to our own Muslims for the most part.

Muslim intermingling in Hindu activities is very limited.

But because they live with us, they know everything.

So do Hindus.

For Pakistan it's the now near dead generation of elders from undivided India.

And Bollywood, Indian TV and the internet.

Hate...

...There is no doubt in my mind that Pakistan is going through a deradicalising phase under Imran.

While we are essentially changing our national identity and putting Indian Muslims into a Twilight zone.

"De-Radicalizing phase under Imran" ... perhaps, Musharraf's enlightened youth are coming home to roost?

Pakistan may end up paying price for this enlightened generation... but that time is another 10 years down the road. What India is dealing with now is the climax of Zia's generation ...

Pakistanis seem to be the reactionaries here ... whereas, hinduvadis played the long con and are vying for full spectrum dominance of India... they know their goal, a Rashtra. Brits left crumbs and a cookie jar, a complete roadmap. Never in a million years would, hindus, seen a state encompassing such magnitude.

A war canbe lost without firing a single bullet, if you loose the rationale...

You don't know me.

The hidden enemy is always more dangerous than the open one.

Modi undid all of Nehru's and Gandhi's hard work of convincing the world that India was something which it was not. They were highly successful, for 70 years India enjoyed the praise and admiration of the world for things it never did.

Now Modi has shown the true face of the murderous lynch mob, and the world shutters in absolute horror at the monster it has created.

However, any enemy of Muslims is a friend, no matter how dastardly and vile.

This is because the fear of the West of the Islamic world is very real.

Erdogan, a simple industrialist, who is leading a small Turkey is painted as a grand Sultan.

Imran Khan, who is a pacifist and peace lover par excellence, is painted as a Taliban.

Impoverished Iran, whom US itself bulldozed all obstacles to its increased influence, is painted as a global threat.

They do not want to see this again...

800px-Islamic_Gunpowder_Empires.jpg

Hence, Iblis ki Majlis e Shura.

Modi undid all of Nehru's and Gandhi's hard work of convincing the world that India was something which it was not. They were highly successful, for 70 years India enjoyed the praise and admiration of the world for things it never did.

Now Modi has shown the true face of the murderous lynch mob, and the world shutters in absolute horror at the monster it has created.

Erdogan, a simple industrialist, who is leading a small Turkey is painted as a grand Sultan.

Imran Khan, who is a pacifist and peace lover par excellence, is painted as a Taliban.

Impoverished Iran, whom US itself bulldozed all obstacles to its increased influence, is painted as a global threat.

Why no SE Asia on this map?

That and Africa are your protected reservoirs.

No predators.

Strategic depth when what's coming comes.

"De-Radicalizing phase under Imran" ... perhaps, Musharraf's enlightened youth are coming home to roost?

Pakistan may end up paying price for this enlightened generation... but that time is another 10 years down the road. What India is dealing with now is the climax of Zia's generation ...

Pakistanis seem to be the reactionaries here ... whereas, hinduvadis played the long con and are vying for full spectrum dominance of India... they know their goal, a Rashtra. Brits left crumbs and a cookie jar, a complete roadmap. Never in a million years would, hindus, seen a state encompassing such magnitude.

A war canbe lost without firing a single bullet, if you loose the rationale...

Brilliant sir.

Are you a Pakistani expat? I can't see your flags.

we have nothing to do with hindus and india . period

all our efforts should be geared towards recapturing kashmir and getting our water back ..

--------

the rag tag amalgamation of cow worshippers to our east can go and die in hell for all i care ..

70 years vs 0 for Pakistan, give them credit for that. Every Pakistani have to insult qadianis just to get passport/CNIC :lol:

we have nothing to do with hindus and india . period

all our efforts should be geared towards recapturing kashmir and getting our water back ..

--------

the rag tag amalgamation of cow worshippers to our east can go and die in hell for all i care ..

Another welcome change being noticed.

Current PDF population dropping the religious brothers charade with respect to Kashmir.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @M. Sarmad

Back
Top Bottom