What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

Thanks for the offer but just need more consistency and more of your countrymen openly espousing these beliefs, especially in Western nations and in front of Western audiences.

No need for your people to be two faced in front of the gora's - embrace it all!

No decency from your lot about 26/11 coward attack.

Saw Hotel Mumbai a few days back.

Blood boiled again.

When will we get even with you for that Agno?

How do we do it?

10 years the nation has been praying.

But we never had ONE solitary indication that our dead, Hindus and Muslims, have been avenged.

Were you in the US then too?

No decency from your lot about 26/11 coward attack.
How long have India and Indians been massacring Kashmiris, occupying them, your soldiers raping their women, torturing their youth?

Try your bleating, wailing and screaming about Mumbai when you've developed the decency to at least accept in principle the right of the Kashmiris to a plebiscite to determine their future and an end to their occupation and subjugation through military force.

And for the record, I condemned the Mumbai attacks and have not and do not support attacks by ANY entity against non-combatants and that includes entities such as the Indian military massacring, raping and torturing non-combatants in Indian occupied J&K.

How long have India and Indians been massacring Kashmiris, occupying them, your soldiers raping their women, torturing their youth?

Try your bleating, wailing and screaming about Mumbai when you've developed the decency to at least accept in principle the right of the Kashmiris to a plebiscite to determine their future and an end to their occupation and subjugation through military force.

So no decency.

Empty words of principles and ideals.

Completely one sided.

Zero credibility.

Your posts continue to be extremely unidimensional and boring for exactly that reason.

You are incredibly self serving and divorced from reality.

Now out of India and Pakistan, which is a secular democracies with freedom of speech and freedom of religion ? So u can guess which country is civilized.

Hmm...thought all this fake facade of secularism and democracy is all but gone with the 'Hindu Rashtra' in place in all practical purpose, isn't it...how is CAA, NRC, NPR possible in a secular democracy, unless it is a fascist supremacist majoritarian regime.

How can in a secular democracy lynchings of Muslims are allowed and propagated as a sport, and the proponents are garlanded and rewarded for killing Muslims...and elected and promoted as ministers and MLA's...the more Muslims you kill the better, all adds up to the portfolio for a bigger seat as a minister...ask this to your chief executive how was he promoted after the Gujarat massacre.

And you wrote India hate Pakistan but not Pakistani people...how can be it more oxymoronic than this, is Pakistan used as some sort of euphemism to describe an utopian neverland.

So Indians hate Pakistan map, its trees, not its women and children...why shying away from the fact that India hate the 'idea of Pakistan'...the ideologue of Pakistan. And the fact that Pakistan is the reason for current mess in India...regarding Muslim Intifada...as rightly put by one member.

Sono decency.

Empty words of principles and ideals.

Completely one sided.

Zero credibility.
Sure, Let's see who really has 'empty words of principles and ideals'

I condemn the Mumbai attacks and ANY deliberate attacks by ANY entity on non-combatants.

Can you express your support for the only moral, democratic, just and peaceful solution to the J&K dispute, of allowing the Kashmiris the right to vote in a UN led referendum to choose between Independence, India or Pakistan?

And for the record, I condemned the Mumbai attacks and have not and do not support attacks by ANY entity against non-combatants and that includes entities such as the Indian military massacring, raping and torturing non-combatants in Indian occupied J&K.

Just read your edit.

An afterthought. So typical.

And the BUT-paradigm reigning strong.

I condemned. BUT you rapists, blood sucker, Nazi.

Just read your edit.

An afterthought. So typical.

And the BUT-paradigm reigning strong.

I condemned. BUT you rapists, blood sucker, Nazi.
Why, is a condemnation not enough? Do you want a 'picture'?

You can't even express in words on a forum your support for millions to vote in a referendum to end a 70 plus year dispute and occupation, but you find 'fault' in my condemnation.

Why, is a condemnation not enough? Do you want a 'picture'?

You can't even express in words on a forum your support for millions to vote in a referendum to end a 70 plus year dispute and occupation, but you find 'fault' in my condemnation.

Your condemnation means nothing.

You want to change the rules to amend continued existence of Indians here based on their condemning their own soldiers who gave their lives for this mother soil of ours?

Are you completely delusional?

Has the ban power wielded online here gone to your little head?

Your condemnation means nothing.
At least I'm willing to condemn something that is wrong, unlike your ilk.
You want to change the rules to amend continued existence of Indians here based on their condemning their own soldiers who gave their lives for this mother soil of ours?
I didn't ask Indians to condemn their soldiers, I asked for Indians to support, in principle, the only peaceful, moral and democratic solution to the J&K dispute & occupation - a UN held plebiscite.

Mumbai attacks and ANY deliberate attacks by ANY entity on non-combatants.

Yes Pakistan did Mumbai 26/11 to get more ridicule and animosity from the west and the world at large.

She did it to get the tag of epicenter of terror from India and the rest...and to get the restrictions and ridicule, and to get demonized and ostracized by the world...how juvenile of Pakistan to do this...:(

Last edited:
At least I'm willing to condemn something that is wrong, unlike your ilk.

I didn't ask Indians to condemn their soldiers, I asked for Indians to support, in principle, the only peaceful, moral and democratic solution to the J&K dispute & occupation - a UN held plebiscite.

So our soldiers have been having an orgy there?

That's what you want us to say?

I'm not going to ask you to be reasonable.

I saw that last evening.

Please do what you wish.

Won't change a small curly hair of mine.

Agreed ... There is little sense in discussing tolerance with the proponents of Hindutva Fascism

Nothing but sword can decide between us.

Wonderful, so perhaps next time don't use the bogeyman of 26/11 to justify India and Indians blood-lust.

Embrace and proudly declare your inner savage and bigot.

You lot have already made your savagery clear with your refusal to support the only peaceful, moral and democratic solution to the dispute of J&K - letting millions of Kashmiris vote in a referendum, so stop hiding behind BS excuses of Muslims did X and Pakistan did Y.

Proudly accept India as a greedy, insecure, petty, expansionist State - a country and people that truly deserved everything the British did to them.
So, you guys are having a field day :rofl:. Keep showing them (Indians) their true face.:tup:

So our soldiers have been having an orgy there?

That's what you want us to say?

I'm not going to ask you to be reasonable.

I saw that last evening.

Please do what you wish.

Won't change a small curly hair of mine.
Your soldiers have been deployed to forcibly occupy a people and territory on the command of your politicians.

What does expressing support for the right of millions to vote in a plebiscite have to do with the soldiers? They are only deployed there because of political considerations. You should be happy that said peaceful resolution would allow soldiers to return to their homes and spend more time with their families - in both countries.

In all these years of cross border terrorism including 26/11, India never closed it's embassy in Pakistan or stopped people to people contact or stopped trade.

The rise of Sangh is a blessing in the scheme of things, if looked into a broad perspective...India needed that fear and hatred for Muslims for the rise of Hindutva, and the subsequent rise of Muslims as a result.

If not for Mumbai, Bombay riots and dozens of other hate inciting events...the rise of Sangh was not possible in India...stage managed perfectly by the Sangh and the supporting infra.

"Moeed Pirzada, a prominent political commentator and columnist, recently noted that “Ram Rath Yatra, Mandal Commission, Ram Janma Bhomi movement, Attack on Babri Mosque, demolition of Babri Mosque, Bombay riots, nuclear explosions of 1997, Kargil Conflict, attack on Indian Parliament, mobilization against Pakistan, Gujarat Pogroms and Mumbai terrorism everything in one or the other was skillfully utilized in redefining Indian narrative and politics moving it ever closer to the realization of a Hindu Rashtra which now exists in reality though it still needs a legal and constitutional cover”."

Back
Top Bottom