What's new

Why so much hate for America lately?

It is simply "ride a tiger" be warned it's going to be dangerous ride. A relationship of unequals as was entered into by Pakistan's founding fathers with USA in 1940/50s was always going to be tricky and difficult. And sure it was. Pakistan gained some. Pakistan elite gained a lot. They made money from this relationship, sent their children to states for education and many retired or settled there. They may have made personal profit but for any failures they washed their own hands and blamed it all on USA.

The result is where we are today!

Nuclear Sanctions. These are not new Sanctions . They have been there since the Pressler amendment ( 1985).There was a "waiver process " implemented after 9/11 but they dont see the need for that anymore.
Is that unjustified? America has a worldwide policy of non proliferation. ( as do most nuclear states. ) Even Pakistan has placed these individuals under sanctions ( or House arrest because they were going around the world selling Nuclear bombs to anyone with money ).

Terror Finance list.
Well again this not something uniquer to Pakistan. Any country, All countries must follow rules of not financing terrorist entities. Pakistan also accepts that , hence is working to avoid getting on the list.

Nuclear Sanctions. These are not new Sanctions . They have been there since the Pressler amendment ( 1985).
Is that unjustified? America has a worldwide policy of non proliferation. ( as do most nuclear states. ) Even Pakistan has placed these individuals under sanctions ( or House arrest because they were going around the world selling Nuclear bombs to anyone with money ).

Terror Finance list.
Well again this not something uniquer to Pakistan. Any country, All countries must follow rules of not financing terrorist entities. Pakistan also accepts that , hence is working to avoid getting on the list.
baba ji paksitanis have 1000s of reasons to hate USA you can not counter all of them

baba ji paksitanis have 1000s of reasons to hate USA you can not counter all of them

How about reasons to like US? As I said, everytime Pakistan gets into shit, who does it ask to help? Where did your SuPARCO , F16s , ( Sabres ), KANUPP come from?

Oh geez... Can anyone please explain to me why everyone hates America so much?

How about 'Murica had a good look in the mirror.

Oh geez... Can anyone please explain to me why everyone hates America so much?

How about 'Murica had a good look in the mirror.

We are not talking about "Everyone" , As I clearly stated, America has always been an ally country to Pakistan. If you dont believe me , ask any Indian.

How about reasons to like US? As I said, everytime Pakistan gets into shit, who does it ask to help? Where did your SuPARCO , F16s , ( Sabres ), KANUPP come from?
USA did not helped they sale us or even sometime they take 100s of millions of $ and refuse to deliver .
suparco is under US sanctions
f-16s 111 were orginol order and was not delivered even fully paid
sabers were not gift paksitna paid for them .in fact US sale us 2nd 3rd grade tech
KANUPP? it was GE Canada project and letter chines project USA has nothing to do with it . in fact USA blocked nuclear tech of paksitan always .

now tell me about
1965 sanction
U2 flights form paksita
bridge between chin -USA
operation cyclone
6th fleet in bengal
presseler amendments
1991 sanction
post afghan war issues
f-16s
P3 orians sanctions
1998 sanctions
threatening of 9/11
afghan refuges
drone atatcks
shamsi base
salala attack
RD AND BLACK WATER
blame game of do more

today USA is trying as much as hard to push paksitan aside and arm india with latest tech witch will be used against paksitan .USA did not help paksitan but both sides used each other .

We are not talking about "Everyone" , As I clearly stated, America has always been an ally country to Pakistan. If you dont believe me , ask any Indian.
no need to ask actions speak Lauder then words .USA is harming paksitan with all possible manners and helping india day night all we can see it .

There has always been some hate for America, even tho I dont know of a a single incident with facts where America deserves the hate. Can someone ( even a certified loon like pathfinder or one of his creed ) provide some help.

what are the facts of hate?
specific facts please. No "generic" statements.

Im going help you out a bit. Since we need some intelligent conversations rather than just banter. I'm attaching The meeting of Henry Kissinger and Chinese Premiere from way back then.

From what I can read, China considered America a friend of Pakistan. Also , I have heard that America Betrayed Pakistan back In 1971 when it didnt send the "7th fleet" its clear from these documents that it was never in the cards and its just a rumor.( dont know who started it ). So at 1971 Pakistan and America were great friends. please bring forth what you have to change that .

Attachments

• Kissinger -Chou conclusion.pdf
    349.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Kissinger -Chou Jul 9th.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Kissinger -Chou Jul 10th.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Kissinger -Chou Jul 11th.pdf
    715.9 KB · Views: 7
We got kanupp from canad

If America opposed that , do you think Canada would have brought that . Also a lot of times Japan aided Pakistan, that was also because America aided Pakistan( sort of like Saudi Arabia gives Aid to a country when America nods ).

Please love America.
All the cool indians are doing it

Back
Top Bottom