What's new

Why so much hate for America lately?

baapu

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There has always been some hate for America, even tho I dont know of a a single incident with facts where America deserves the hate. Can someone ( even a certified loon like pathfinder or one of his creed ) provide some help.

what are the facts of hate?
specific facts please. No "generic" statements.

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with this guy.
trump-making-fun-of-disabled-reporter-gif-3.gif

There has always been some hate for America, even tho I dont know of a a single incident with facts where America deserves the hate. Can someone ( even a certified loon like pathfinder or one of his creed ) provide some help.

hate for their policies, which is a right we have to dislike.

I think u havr been sleeping. Time to wake up

I am wondering the same. I also don't understand why people hated Osama bin Laden, can someone certified ( even an american boot licker like baapu ) provide facts for which people hate Osama? Thanks : )

Anyone? anyone at all.

Just to clarify , for the Past 65 years America has been a ally but there has been hate. past 20 years or so , for some reason hate is growing for no particular reason i can fathom?

wars
drone attacks
sanctions
terror fundings
cia ops
propegenda
racists
usa deserve only hate

there is currently no sanctions on pakistan of which I am aware.

Drone attacks. yes thats a possible reason, but Pakistan own forces have been doing the exact same .

Number of wars USA started and the number of people killed (directly and indirectly) and made homeless and sick.

USA is the biggest terrorist in the world - hate is well earned and deserved.

Back
Top Bottom