What's new

Why Should Burqa be banned in India?

Burqa was and will not be banned in India.

However there was a strange case happened in India, Where in a woman went to photograph her face for Voter ID didn't agree to remove her burqa. Then she was forced to remove and photographed. I remember reading this somewhere. It was bit funny, then anyone can vote instead of her.

I am not sure about other Islamic nations though...If they ask them to remove burqa for passport/ other govt documents or taken with burqa.(I mean Only eyes visible)
nope, u hav to remove ur burqa in pakistan and i didnt see lots of burqa walis in pakistan last year when i was there in lahore/ islamabad

OMG- robbers wearing orange cloth to cover their faces-
some using handkerchiefs to cover their faces-
some wearing sikh turbine-

Bombay Dude- Lets start a campaign against all those items-
Lets start with turbines- :azn:-

ispikes- where is your NATIONAL SECURITY now- :rofl:-

You can't do that without offending Sikhs.

Ahem, any suggestions/ predictions/hypocrisy/biased conditions concerning the robberies in Rajasthan . ?? !!

755958-md.jpg

I would like to see how the Indians will pull this one off without pis*ing off these ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burqa was and will never be banned in India.

However there was a strange case happened in India, Where in a woman went to photograph her face for Voter ID didn't agree to remove her burqa. Then she was forced to remove and photographed. I remember reading this somewhere. It was bit funny, then anyone can vote instead of her. :eek:

I am not sure about other Islamic nations though...If they ask them to remove burqa for passport/ other govt documents or taken with burqa.(I mean Only eyes visible) :coffee:

Hahaha lol

:lol:

They have to remove their burqas for photos... This is ridiculous to take a photo with a burqa :lol:

Anything that covers your face whether it is burqa, ghoonghat, helmet, cloth/scarf etc. and hinders the recognition of people for security purposes must be banned. Now of course this cannot be implemented everywhere but the process should be started for people in hospitals, schools, government institutions etc. in urban areas first. :coffee:

If France and China can do it why can't India? When China banned burqa Pakistani PDF members supported the decision but in India's case they disagree and come up with weird arguments. That's called Double talk :P We do not need to any Pakistani PDF members to agree on this as it is our internal matter. By the way, they do not agree with us on any issue so no point listening to their blabber. :disagree:

That says it all-
its funny though-
you are saying what i was suppose to say-
So tell me- why you support a ban specifically on burqa-
you just admitted even a nude man can commit a robbery-
why burqa then?-

How about supporting a ban on "The Nude Man"?- :coffee:-
The answer lies in probability/chance.....

Yes, a nude person can also commit a crime(say robbery)....BUT people can see his face i.e he/she can be easily recognized and identified, so the chances of holding the person accountable increases.........

BUT a burqa clad person cannot be recognized or identified due to the veil.......so the chances of the perpetrator getting away with the crime increases.....i.e the the chances of holding the person accountable decreases.........

Nothing can ever be guaranteed......what does that mean, people should take chances for the worst or for the best??

we are not saying that only burqa clad people commit crimes......
BUT burqa has posed a security threat due to the above reason many times.....so it's very much logical to consider banning or limiting the use of burqas wherever and whenever necessary.

My Friend in practical there is no difference in Hijab, Burqa, Abaya etc all are forms of Islamic Hijab to keep woman safe and away
from Man sexual harassment (again there are types of S.Harassment research please) as even in today's world its common.

So according to the logic of the OP if a scarf is used to hide identity in a crime it too should be banned.

Give the OP a clap, genius.:yahoo:

OMG- robbers wearing orange cloth to cover their faces-
some using handkerchiefs to cover their faces-
some wearing sikh turbine-

Bombay Dude- Lets start a campaign against all those items-
Lets start with turbines- :azn:-

ispikes- where is your NATIONAL SECURITY now- :rofl:-
So according to the logic of the OP if a scarf is used to hide identity in a crime it too should be banned.

Give the OP a clap, genius.:yahoo:

you guys are drawing funny analogies with scarf,helmet,turban,handkerchief etc.

Yes, these things can be used to cover the face and thus hide identity......

BUT a scarf/helmet/turban/handkerchief etc are not traditionally/religiously worn to hide the face......so if a person uses these things to hide his/her face and goes to a jewelry shop(say)...then people would obviously become suspicious and alert.

Whereas, a burqa is religiously required to be worn and it has a face veil......so a person wearing a burqa is less likely to raise suspicion even though the person's face is fully covered......and taking this advantage many crimes have been committed.

Now you will say that, not only people wearing burkas commit crimes..........
BUT tell me.....even though theoretically every people can commit crime.....why only criminals are put behind bars??

The answer is......criminals have proven crime records...similarly burkas have proven 'security threat' records.....

so it's very much logical to consider banning or limiting the use of burqas whenever and wherever necessary.

you guys are drawing funny analogies with scarf,helmet,turban,handkerchief etc.

Yes, these things can be used to cover the face and thus hide identity......

BUT a scarf/helmet/turban/handkerchief etc are not traditionally/religiously worn to hide the face......so if a person uses these things to hide his/her face and goes to a jewelry shop(say)...then people would obviously become suspicious and alert.

Whereas, a burqa is religiously required to be worn and it has a face veil......so a person wearing a burqa is less likely to raise suspicion even though the person's face is fully covered......and taking this advantage many crimes have been committed.

Now you will say that, not only people wearing burkas commit crimes..........
BUT tell me.....even though theoretically every people can commit crime.....why only criminals are put behind bars??

The answer is......criminals have proven crime records...similarly burkas have proven 'security threat' records.....

so it's very much logical to consider banning or limiting the use of burqas whenever and wherever necessary.

What are these proven security threat records you speak of? You write many crimes have been committed, please show some evidence.

What are these proven security threat records you speak of? You write many crimes have been committed, please show some evidence.
Please go through the whole thread....and see each and every link provided by posters supporting burka ban.......they aren't supporting it for nothing!

Please go through the whole thread....and see each and every link provided by posters supporting burka ban.......

So a few stories and some not even in India in your world means proven security threat records. Thanks for claryfing. Keep it up and you may get a job as press secretary for the Israeli government. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom