What's new

Why Should Burqa be banned in India?

20 crore muslims..huge vote bank..banning burqa...no can do :no:

Which is why votebank system aka democracy needs to be revised with few modifications. I am all for banning the burqa. This is not Arabia and we can do without an all-covering robe in India's hot and humid conditions.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

except bjp

Every single party is votebank obsessed. BJP as a party is better than UPA but they are also pathetic. The only one in that party I consider with respect is Modi.

Which is why votebank system aka democracy needs to be revised with few modifications. I am all for banning the burqa. This is not Arabia and we can do without an all-covering robe in India's hot and humid conditions.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Every single party is votebank obsessed. BJP as a party is better than UPA but they are also pathetic. The only one in that party I consider with respect is Modi.
Modi targets the biggest votebank, ignorant and reactionary hindus.

Hindu Republic of Bharat at it again. :disagree:

Yeah. Btw, how's the weather there at Christian republic of USA? Quite cozy there huh? :smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

wow 6 pages of many Indians (I think majority) advocating banning of niqab.
So next time you guys bring up how tolerant you are, I have your express permission to point to this thread right?
I really don't care what you believe, I just want you to be Constant. You are either a "tolerant" nation or you are not.
Don't tell me you are tolerant while you are stomping on minority rights.
that's just not cool

And what would you say about Canada where you are sitting, smoking cigars? :smokin:

Burqa is banned there. Are they tolerant for you? :azn:

Hindu Republic of Bharat at it again. :disagree:

correction: Republic of India

The huge mix of cultures, religions, mindsets makes it a lot interesting and challenging. We will be at it again and again - cannot help it.

^^^mods.. do we have to seriously bear with this false flagger.

A jewel thief dressed up in a burka to trick his way into a Lancashire shop, a court has heard.

The raider posed as a woman in the traditional garment to gain access to the jeweller's in Burnley, Lancashire. Three masked men wielding a single-barrel shotgun, a Samurai sword and an axe then followed the "customer" into the shop where they robbed up to £30,000 of jewellery.

Four men were on Monday jailed at Preston Crown Court for admitting conspiracy to rob the shop and two homes in Burnley and Bolton.

One of the gang was an Olympic wrestling hopeful who "had thrown it all away" as he plotted the robberies which took place between February and May 2011. Rais Atcha, 20, of Burwell Close, Bolton, had trained at the sport since the age of four and had represented his country, with "high hopes" of making the British team for London 2012.

He was jailed for 12 years along with Fahim Kola, 20, of Willows Lane, Bolton, who received 10 years and eight months, Mohammed Asif Khan, 27, formerly of Mencroft Avenue, Bolton, who was jailed for nine years and four months, and Baber Khan, 26, of Jasmine Court, Bolton, who was imprisoned for 10 years and eight months.

Jewel thief 'dressed up in burka' - News - Rutland and Stamford Mercury

Another Reason Burqa should be Banned from this World.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom