What's new

Why Should Burqa be banned in India?

Possible, but how can you just simply generalize against all burqa clad women? They are Indians first and it goes against our constitution to enforce a ban on one's faith, terrorists do employ all means but it doesn't mean that if we ban burgas they will cease their attacks. I don't buy this argument.

This is the main problem among with Indians, we won't generalize anything that's y we facing problems. Even France is secular country , and it not facing any threat at all then y they banned the Burqua?? they knw well wen ,where to speak secularism they are not fools like us.

Read Post #44.

Pakistan wouldn't have suffered 132 Causalities if it had banned the Burqa!

We have had more than 98% of cases where suicide bombers were male and they were not covering their faces.. Killing people in disguise is a question mark on those poor religious zealots who claim to be the torch bearer of Islam.. To avoid incidence like these we rather would love to enhance our intelligence system than just banning Burqas and earning free hate.. Anyway, its your country you are free to ban anything..

This is the main problem among with Indians, we won't generalize anything that's y we facing problems. Even France is secular country , and it not facing any threat at all then y they banned the Burqua?? they knw well wen ,where to speak secularism they are not fools like us.

To be honest-
you in no blue moon can compare yourself to france-
first try to follow their laws- regarding human rights- minority rights- women rights- and then try to imitate their policies-

The commonality in name "secular" is not enough-

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Or Is that Content blocked in Saudi?:lol:

Dont shoot like a tangent-
Nope- any thing else offtopic?-

To be honest-
you in no blue moon can compare yourself to france-
first try to follow their laws- regarding human rights- minority rights- women rights- and then try to imitate their policies-

The commonality in name "secular" is not enough-

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Dont shoot like a tangent-
Nope- any thing else offtopic?-

I am comparing the security issues with France ,wat wrong with that?. we having full rights ensure our national security at any cost. Don't take lessons abt secularism and rights we knw those better than you people.

Please could you decipher this bit I don't understand what you are saying.

He advised us to follow the France policies regarding rights then we can intimate security policies . Hence I replied Pakistani doesn't having the rights to tell us where we have to take secularism lessons.

He advised us to follow the France policies regarding rights then we can intimate security policies . Hence I replied Pakistani doesn't having the rights to tell us where we have to take secularism lessons.

OK let me try to decipher your post. First I presume you mean French not France policies. I don't quite understand what you mean by "we can intimate security policies" please explain the use of intimate here my understanding of the word intimate does not mean much here. As far as secularism lessons go I don't see how your hindutva fits with secularism at all.

OK let me try to decipher your post. First I presume you mean French not France policies. I don't quite understand what you mean by "we can intimate security policies" please explain the use of intimate here my understanding of the word intimate does not mean much here. As far as secularism lessons go I don't see how your hindutva fits with secularism at all.

ok change to imitate ,i already written he advised if u have some deciphering problem just see his previous post. I knw ur damn troll , we following new style called Hinduthva secularism. Discussion done.

Burqa was and will never be banned in India.

However there was a strange case happened in India, Where in a woman went to photograph her face for Voter ID didn't agree to remove her burqa. Then she was forced to remove and photographed. I remember reading this somewhere. It was bit funny, then anyone can vote instead of her. :eek:

I am not sure about other Islamic nations though...If they ask them to remove burqa for passport/ other govt documents or taken with burqa.(I mean Only eyes visible) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom