What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be you will get a few sales as well seeing how much it has burned a few here

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just wasted your last drop of self respect which you still had in yourself by posting this absolutely hilarious thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if I write a book, I am not a person who will open SENSATIONAL threads just to grab attention & then provide the link to my book.

If my book is worth reading, It won't need SENSATIONAL publicity to sell it. It will SELL itself.

But I'm thankful to this Munshi. I used to have a low opinion about RAW before. Now, me sar ooncha kar ke bol sakta hoon ki RAW is very actively fostering India's best interests in it's neighbourhood. Everything that happens in Bangladesh is RAW's kartoot. How awesome is that?:lol:

You just wasted your last drop of self respect which you still had in yourself by posting this absolutely hilarious thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey atleast, this time,no lilnk to his blog/book:lol:

Even if I write a book, I am not a person who will open SENSATIONAL threads just to grab attention & then provide the link to my book.

If my book is worth reading, It won't need SENSATIONAL publicity to sell it. It will SELL itself.

Pagley teri post ney emotional kar diya! :cray: Why you forgot this is BD section (you said something about it)? :crazy:

(wish I could give positive rating to your post)

Last edited:

He was just being a conspiracy theorist - and a mild one at that.

The way you Bhartiyas pounced all over him - makes Piranhas look like Mother Teresa. That's the funny part for me...

Looks like most of you are entertainment starved with almost nothing to pass your time with...

I'm bored beyond belief...

Now this is probably the funniest thread on PDF today:)

Pagley teri post ney emotional kar diya! :cray: Why you forgot this is BD section (you said something about it)? :crazy:

(wish I could give positive rating to your post)

Had to do it as I was seen as JEALOUS of Mr. Munshi :D

So had to make my stand clear.

I am not JEALOUS of anyone who achieve something of his own, instead I admire them.

But even in the ACHIEVERS there are of two KINDS - Amitabh Bachan & Rakhi Sawant. If I criticize the later, doesn't mean I am JEALOUS.

He was just being a conspiracy theorist - and a mild one at that.

The way you Bhartiyas pounced all over him - makes Piranhas look like Mother Teresa. That's the funny part for me...

Looks like most of you are entertainment starved with almost nothing to pass your time with...

I'm bored beyond belief...
its all fair with munshi babu,
n we r sure he likes it this way:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom