Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.

Now that you are back on, did you check to see if other Bangladeshis located in Bangladesh have posted on PDF in the last few weeks?

Btw, Indians become really aware of the might of RAW after joining PDF.

Why RAW man??...How can other BD posters are responding? ....You are making fun of yourself only...PDF is not the end of the world for RAW..

@MBI Munshi Who is your service provider? I am sure he is on Raw's payroll, how else you can lose access to PDF otherwise?

i came accross a file marked higly confidential last ...it had something like some munshi being blocked..i could not go through the whole file ,i has to watch the stupid movie dhoom 3 .:-)
Do you guys think these two events are related.

are you dreaming ?

kyun bhai sote hue bhi PDF. ke sapne aate hai kya .

Yes, RAW noticed that Mr. Munshi was spending way too much time on PDF and we wanted him to focus on doing something more productive, like working on the sequel to his famous book. But we decided to restore his access once it was realized that the humor quotient on this forum had gone down. We apologize to Mr. Munshi but want to gently remind him about the contract he had signed with us regarding the release of "THE INDIA DOCTRINE PART 2: RETURN OF THE RAWAMIS" by end of this year.

For more information, please download the free online version of Part-1 (note the author was nominated for the 2009 Man Booker but narrowly lost out to Ms. Alice Munro due to an international JEW-Freemason conspiracy)
The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Last edited:
@MBI Munshi Who is your service provider? I am sure he is on Raw's payroll, how else you can lose access to PDF otherwise?

The regulatory authority has five Indian on the board . In other words all internet access is regulated by Indians.

If you look at the Bangladesh section on PDF it has almost stood still in the last few weeks with only those Bangladeshis living in other countries posting ...

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.
this is just warning !! beware !!!:o:
so raw also logs 'naughty' website you browse !:rofl:

The regulatory authority has five Indian on the board . In other words all internet access is regulated by Indians.

If you look at the Bangladesh section on PDF it has almost stood still in the last few weeks with only those Bangladeshis living in other countries posting ...

Excellent! You should write a book on this and distribute it for free just like the last one.

What next, RAW blocked your access to Toilets?
Get a life and get out of fear cocoon, no body cares about what Munshi does.
Enjoy your life, move out and see the world. You are too scared and might see conspiracy even if you get constipation.

Excellent! You should write a book on this and distribute it for free just like the last one.

I get the humor but c'mon yaar. Why don't you write a few paragraphs first and then criticize him. I might agree with his views (or not) but props to him for at least writing what he wrote. Kudos for his patience and tenacity at least.

Try writing about anything first - then come tell me. Believe me - I talk from experience. Or, I'll lower the bar even farther - try reading a few pages he wrote. This forum is full of people enjoying just mudslinging entertainment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom