What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the humor but c'mon yaar. Why don't you write a few paragraphs first and then criticize him. I might agree with his views (or not) but props to him for at least writing what he wrote. Kudos for his patience and tenacity at least.

Try writing about anything first - then come tell me. Believe me - I talk from experience. Or, I'll lower the bar even farther - try reading a few pages he wrote. This forum is full of people enjoying just mudslinging entertainment...

The fact that his drivel is published by "Lambert Publishers" should have thrown up red flags for everyone remotely interested in reading it. They spam, publish unedited works and generally gives grossly overpriced books even if it is pure unadulterated horse-shit.

Their e-mails read like one of those shady nigerian scam artists. If your'e a legitimate researcher/academic/writer interested in getting published: "stay away from lambert".

Interesting you mention RAW in a title and the Indians here go mad ....

India did attempt to block few pages of PDF but their IT guys blocked the entire PDF.

PDF really lights the fire under some of the baniyas across the border.

@MBI Munshi you might be one of the reasons. ;)

You should see fire on a$$ some of your kind when someone publish video about 2+2=4 on Youtube and then you guys block Youtube for years :p:

Interesting you mention RAW in a title and the Indians here go mad ....
It's not about mentioning RAW in title Mr. Think Tank
You should check what you wrote on first page once again LOL :lol:

RAW finally got my mail, now we can rule Bangladesh, we don't need to block any important government or international sites. Just ban PDF and we would bring down all the enemies.

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.
--
source please ...

Thread title itself a worrisome n testimony to RAW is a troll agency.......

Webby has clarified the matter and shown there was an Indian attempt to bring down PDF. Why are Indian still babbling?

I dont know about BD, but in India, complaints have been lodged against PDF for hosting and propagating fake pictures inciting communal disharmony with DoT. You might see the site banned in India too in a few weeks.

India did attempt to block few pages of PDF but their IT guys blocked the entire PDF.
How did India block access in Bangladesh ?

Wow RAW can even do that........lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom