What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indians are consultants or advisors to the board. They were appointed around 2009. It was all over the news.

:offpost::offpost::offpost:

other than Bharti airtel what other indian tele-communications companies operate in BD?

To my understanding Grameen has some 80% market share. Bharti is not even major player in BD, so how can they command such influence??

Webby has clarified the matter and shown there was an Indian attempt to bring down PDF. Why are Indian still babbling?

They are scared of TTA like you, your voice is important through Media, use VPN ask Webmaster for Tips...

I could have given information but I don't know if it is right to post it here or not so better ask Webby first.

India did attempt to block few pages of PDF but their IT guys blocked the entire PDF.

PDF really lights the fire under some of the baniyas across the border.

@MBI Munshi you might be one of the reasons. ;)

:lol: Common webby if RAW or any other Indian agency want to block PDF in India or BD do they need to explain some one.
Or is it really hard to block PDF for them ????

They are scared of TTA like you, your voice is important through Media, use VPN ask Webmaster for Tips...

I could have given information but I don't know if it is right to post it here or not so better ask Webby first.
Another Think Tank :tup:

other than Bharti airtel what other indian tele-communications companies operate in BD?

To my understanding Grameen has some 80% market share. Bharti is not even major player in BD, so how can they command such influence??

Ask the Awami League who appointed all these Indians everywhere ...

It is even rumored that RAW has open access to DGFI HQ in Dhaka ...

When did i say they need to explain someone or it is hard for them to block? :confused:

Its still running in BD (I guess) and in India as well.

So why RAW name in thread title? If RAW giving some useless fellow from BD sleep less nights that doesn't mean he can use word RAW in his every thread that was based on his assumption.

The regulatory authority has five Indian on the board . In other words all internet access is regulated by Indians.

Indians? You mean Bangladeshi Hindus, right? :P

Actually some Indians thinks my book link is a **** site. I see browser searches for Indian XXX village sex and they come to my book download page ... o_Oo_O:undecided::cool::frown:

That was awesome!!! I am sure the might of RAW described in your book gives Indians an arousal!! :D

The book was originally very expensive but sold out so now I provide it free ...

You mean to say you bought out all the 20 copies of the book that were ever printed!! :D

Btw, did you take our permission before using the photo of India Gate on your book cover. :coffee:

What :o::o::o::o:

The India Doctrine (1947-2007): A Contemporary Study on Indian Hegemony and Geo-Strategic Perspectives on South Asia: M.B.I. Munshi: 9783659208003: Amazon.com: Books
The book is in stock and no a single review or rating yet. :police:

I mean, did you write up so much drivel just for the S.A countries? :lol::angel:

Bubble busted : Part 1 !! :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Can you name the five indians on the board. Lets name them and shame them on PDF. Here is the list.....

View attachment 42234

Bubble busted : Part 2 !!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sadly the international version was over priced at almost $90. The local Bangladeshi version was much more reasonable and sold out. Now that it is free Indians think that they are getting free sex pictures ..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:-):-):-):-):-)

Im sure it will be sold out if you reduce the price :P

After seeing no rating in Amazon, does it matter if it is given out free :cheesy:
See the hegemonic stuff you wrote about India maybe is a form of P*** for Jamatis, will explain to a large extent why your book got sold out in BD.
Check again, what you are mistaking as Indian traffic are the Online Jamatis searching for p***. :sarcastic:

The fact that his drivel is published by "Lambert Publishers" should have thrown up red flags for everyone remotely interested in reading it. They spam, publish unedited works and generally gives grossly overpriced books even if it is pure unadulterated horse-shit.

Their e-mails read like one of those shady nigerian scam artists. If your'e a legitimate researcher/academic/writer interested in getting published: "stay away from lambert".

Right, but that applies only to legitimate researcher/academic/writer. :-)

Its still running in BD (I guess) and in India as well.

So why RAW name in thread title? If RAW giving some useless fellow from BD sleep less nights that doesn't mean he can use word RAW in his every thread that was based on his assumption.

Do i look like the spokesperson for Munshi saheb?

Ok now this is insane. You have 7 negative ratings and a lunatic has none! :pissed:

I am an Indian in a Pakistani defence forum full of Pakistani and Chinese Think Tanks!! :D

India did attempt to block few pages of PDF but their IT guys blocked the entire PDF.

PDF really lights the fire under some of the baniyas across the border.

@MBI Munshi you might be one of the reasons. ;)

If I were the owner of a site that gets a significant chunk of traffic from India, I would have become more cautious about what is being posted in my site, especially after the change of government in India!! :-)

Last edited:
I am an Indian in a Pakistani defence forum full of Pakistani and Chinese Think Tanks!! :D

If I were the owner of a site that gets a significant chunk of traffic from India, I would have become more cautious about what is being posted in my site, especially after the change of government in India!! :-)

Railway station wala isn't going to do shit. He is fooling you Indians. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom