What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Railway station wala isn't going to do shit. He is fooling you Indians.
He is not Ganjha of Pakistan who even show fake GDP growth of his country :D
We trust Modi Ji 8-)

Railway station wala isn't going to do shit. He is fooling you Indians. ;)

You should not make the mistake of underestimating the grit and capabilities of a man who can become the Prime Minister of a big & functioning democracy like India starting from the humble background of a railway station wala, or chaiwala to be specific. Those who made the mistake; paid a heavy price. :drag:

Btw, where can I see how I got the last three negative ratings?

Its still running in BD (I guess) and in India as well.

So why RAW name in thread title? If RAW giving some useless fellow from BD sleep less nights that doesn't mean he can use word RAW in his every thread that was based on his assumption.

Please find all the other threads where I have used the word RAW ...

You are a Bangladeshi at heart. Every West Bengali has Bangladesh in their heart but they may deny it but its fact. :whistle:
Says someone who is a "Male from Bangladesh" but uses country flag India :D

Yaar that one was classic. Hit the nail right on the head :lol:

He got elected so no more hot gas now :lol:

he knows what (not) to do foreign policy wise - he is not stupid.

You should not make the mistake of underestimating the grit and capabilities of a man who can become the Prime Minister of a big & functioning democracy like India starting from the humble background of a railway station wala, or chaiwala to be specific. Those who made the mistake; paid a heavy price. :drag:

Btw, where can I see how I got the last three negative ratings?

There is a section to view ratings in the drop down on your name (navbar).

Yaar that one was classic. Hit the nail right on the head :lol:

He got elected so no more hot gas now :lol:

he knows what (not) to do foreign policy wise - he is not stupid.

Just pulling their legs. I know he is not stupid.

Well, how many chai walahs can actually say they have become a Prime Minister.

I don't agree with the guy on some things, but I give him props for that.

He wanted to be Prime minister, while the other goofball acted like he was only running because Momiji told him so :tsk:

Just pulling their legs. I know he is not stupid.

You do have a point though, Webby.

we have to wait five years in terms of what he does for the economy, job creation, and many social ills.

Well @WebMaster in the midst of targeted threat and warning by moderation team, I want to ask question for following post:

How people paid heavy price - you mean by unleashing genocide on Muslims in Gujrat?

If I were the owner of a site that gets a significant chunk of traffic from India, I would have become more cautious about what is being posted in my site, especially after the change of government in India!! :-)

How much of such warning actually resonate in exercising caution here?

Well @WebMaster in the midst of targeted threat and warning by moderation team, I want to ask question for following post:

How people paid heavy price - you mean by unleashing genocide on Muslims in Gujrat?

Well, I was referring to Congress. However, if you haven't noticed, a riot-prone area like Gujrat is now a relatively peaceful place for last one decade, some people understood that it is not healthy to burn trains full of innocent people. That's one positive outcome among many negative outcomes of that riot.

Too much credit being given to RAW-

Blocking a website is the job of IT guys not secret service guys-
Even if RAW have asked to block a certain website- thats not a sort of achievement for any secret service- lol-

RAY said:
If I were the owner of a site that gets a significant chunk of traffic from India, I would have become more cautious about what is being posted in my site, especially after the change of government in India!! :-)

Source: Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh? | Page 5

For me - zero caution. Wouldn't really give a flying rat's behind. Now if I was sitting in India it would be a different story. Some Indians are anticipating their country will become a police state, which just doesn't seem likely IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom