What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was referring to Congress. However, if you haven't noticed, a riot-prone area like Gujrat is now a relatively peaceful place for last one decade, some people understood that it is not healthy to burn trains full of innocent people. That's one positive outcome among many negative outcomes of that riot.

More than congress taking modi lightly, wasn't it more indians embraced extreme makeover with saffron color? Your argument that genocide is well worth of an act because there is relative peace now - who can dare dispute that without in love with saffron fashion?

More than congress taking modi lightly, wasn't it more indians embraced extreme makeover with saffron color? Your argument that genocide is well worth of an act because there is relative peace now - who can dare dispute that without in love with saffron fashion?

It's good to know that a country which has almost finished its minority communities with state sponsored religious hatred and fundamentalism is now showing concern about rising fundamentalism in India. Hope this enlightenment in Bangladeshi majority's mind will save rest of the minorities of Bangladesh.

RAY said:
If I were the owner of a site that gets a significant chunk of traffic from India, I would have become more cautious about what is being posted in my site, especially after the change of government in India!! :-)

Source: Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh? | Page 5

For me - zero caution. Wouldn't really give a flying rat's behind. Now if I was sitting in India it would be a different story. Some Indians are anticipating their country will become a police state, which just doesn't seem likely IMHO...

I am talking about the huge traffic that PDF won't receive if it gets blocked in India.

Sometimes i go into depression, when I think that Munshi has written a book.

May be RAW is also blocking you from visiting a psychiatrist.

think_tank_leak_601985.jpg

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." (Benjamin Franklin)

We all aspire to be Nietzsche or Descartes...

How many scale that lofty height??

Still one must try. Baby steps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom