What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good paying adsense alternative for a relatively new site, traffic source is primarily Indian, I won't get adsense now, tell me some good options that are easy to get and pays well. :)
I have account of all Networks which provide advertising for sites and on many Affiliate Network sites. My blog is not good for Affiliate market so I use Adsense and according to me there is no true alternative of Adsense.
You should try Affiliate marketing (But most traffic source is Indian you know we don't buy like that :D), Try Direct Advertising or some sites which provide Advertising like Buysellads or Blogads (Very tough to get approval and you need at least 50k visits per month). Otherwise you can try Infolinks (I use this with Adsense), Adversal, media.net

@SarthakGanguly is your blog name The Code Post ? :D

@DRAY give me link of your site i wanna check :D I will suggest you about advertising then :)

Mr Munshi how can you be sure it's them doing it? I'm not trying to bump heads with you,I just need your reasoning if you may.
Rumor has it that RAW has rented a apt in front of his house.. Few weeks back he had his water supply blocked by RAW.

How is Awami League govt any different from RAW when it comes to Pakistan?

How can RAW block PDF in Bangladesh? I dont get it.

He was just being a conspiracy theorist - and a mild one at that.

The way you Bhartiyas pounced all over him - makes Piranhas look like Mother Teresa. That's the funny part for me...

Looks like most of you are entertainment starved with almost nothing to pass your time with...

I'm bored beyond belief...

even though they are given doses of entertainment by their culture and media day and night 24/7

Access to PDF was again blocked for a few hours but seeing the comments one must wonder why Indians here are so obsessed with toilet humour. Must be all that open air defecation they grow up with ... :p::lol::lol::enjoy:

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.

It is a serious concern. I think you service provider is under the pay roll of RAW...do not use FB or any other social service also no internet banking. You never know RAW might frame you in an international terrorist plot. Get offline and switch to Chinese internet service provider.

I have account of all Networks which provide advertising for sites and on many Affiliate Network sites. My blog is not good for Affiliate market so I use Adsense and according to me there is no true alternative of Adsense.
You should try Affiliate marketing (But most traffic source is Indian you know we don't buy like that :D), Try Direct Advertising or some sites which provide Advertising like Buysellads or Blogads (Very tough to get approval and you need at least 50k visits per month). Otherwise you can try Infolinks (I use this with Adsense), Adversal, media.net

@SarthakGanguly is your blog name The Code Post ? :D
The Code Post? :what:

@MBI Munshi - Tussi gr8 ho :partay: We should do a compilation for all this. :D

I get the humor but c'mon yaar. Why don't you write a few paragraphs first and then criticize him. I might agree with his views (or not) but props to him for at least writing what he wrote. Kudos for his patience and tenacity at least.

Try writing about anything first - then come tell me. Believe me - I talk from experience. Or, I'll lower the bar even farther - try reading a few pages he wrote. This forum is full of people enjoying just mudslinging entertainment...

Do you seriously expect me to take someone who creates a thread like this one seriously, just because he wrote a conspiracy theory book? I am sorry but I have higher standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom