What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If RAW want, They can cripple PDF any time. PDF will no longer will remain PDF. However RAW will never do that. It is not on their agenda.

Yeah this is an idle boast as any. PDF is hosted in the United States. Asim knows where. Probably on Amazon WS by now . Try DDOS-ing that....the packets will just get dropped. Sala rank n00bz.

Yeah this is an idle boast as any. PDF is hosted in the United States. Asim knows where. Probably on Amazon WS by now . Try DDOS-ing that....the packets will just get dropped. Sala rank n00bz.
Webserver - LiteSpeed
Nameserver - CloudFare DNS
Email Services - Google Apps
Hosting - ColoCrossing
SSL - Comodo
CMS - Xenforo
Framework - PHP
Advertising - Adsense
CDN - Akamai

etc etc

:D :angel:

I sent an email to a R&AW operations chief inquiring whether it was their policy to block internet sites and in particular PDF. Here is an extract from his response ;-

Dear Mr G

Thank you for your email inquiry relating to the alleged restriction of internet based websites by our organization. In particular, I refer to your reference to the allegation by a Bangladeshi national, one Mr Mohammad Munshi who is the author of a book titled "The India Doctrine."

We categorically deny that our organization restricts or makes any attempt to restrict access to any internet based websites by the general Indian public or any citizen of any of our colonies including Pakistan and Bangladesh. I requested information on Mr Munshi and frankly speaking none of our agents seems to know this gentleman. Our office manager at our Dhaka offices does recall a person claiming to be Mr Munshi showing up at our offices on quite a few occasions a few years ago demanding that the security guard gives him an appointment with our office manager for the reason that he wished to distribute his book free to our agents. According to our file records, in order to placate Mr Munshi, our office manager ordered the security to accept a copy of his book and to report to him on the quality of the book. For some reason the security did not respond to that order and upon my inquiry the office manager summonsed the guard for a response. Needless to say it has been a few years and the guard apparently forgot which incident in particular reference was being made to. After much prodding and reminder the guard's face lit up and this is what he had to say:-

"Ahhh Sahib , now I remember. I forget to tell you yes. The book was very fine. The pages was soft and not rough. It does not hurt like 2 grade toilet paper they selling in Banga Bazaar. It has soft touch yes!"

When the office manager growled at the guard demanding that he discusses the content of the book, the guard shook his shoulders and replied "But Sahib, I can't read!"

Mr Munshi can therefore be rest assured that the Research & Analysis Wing of India has extremely fond memories of his book which was received very positively by one of our staff members, namely our security guard Baruah. We therefore hold no malice towards him and will certainly not restrict his internet access. I may perhaps suggest that he checks whether Bibi Mahmuda Islam is perhaps not sanctioning his use of the internet due to the enormous amount of time which he seems to spend on the internet publishing drivel

Regards

Agent Vinod

I am becoming a fan of your writing!! :D I remember some of your awesome posts including the Zimbabwe thread!! Do you have a compilation of all such posts somewhere, you can share them all with us in a dedicated thread. :)

I am becoming a fan of your writing!! :D I remember some of your awesome posts including the Zimbabwe thread!! Do you have a compilation of all such posts somewhere, you can share them all with us in a dedicated thread. :)

Thank you. Unfortunately and due to my employment contract I could not pursue my hobby of becoming a writer. Nope, I simply dish out my mind here and forget about it thereafter :D

Well @WebMaster in the midst of targeted threat and warning by moderation team, I want to ask question for following post:

How people paid heavy price - you mean by unleashing genocide on Muslims in Gujrat?

How much of such warning actually resonate in exercising caution here?
Well, I was referring to Congress. However, if you haven't noticed, a riot-prone area like Gujrat is now a relatively peaceful place for last one decade, some people understood that it is not healthy to burn trains full of innocent people. That's one positive outcome among many negative outcomes of that riot.

Hello @DRAY, our team reprogrammed it last month, did you find any positive change when you interact with it now? Please report the bugs, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Webserver - LiteSpeed
Hosting - ColoCrossing
SSL - Comodo
CMS - Xenforo
Framework - PHP
Advertising - Adsense
CDN - Akamai

etc etc

:D :angel:

CDN is Akamai or Cloudflare? I think it is cloudflare.

Err - If book is worth reading, no sane person would start threads with Sensational Thread Tittles & post it's URL in every other thread....:sick: We interact with you on daily basis & know you won't stoop to such stupid ways...:suicide:Itna bharosa hai tujhpar...:cray:

Had to do it as I was seen as JEALOUS of Mr. Munshi :D

So had to make my stand clear.

I am not JEALOUS of anyone who achieve something of his own, instead I admire them.

But even in the ACHIEVERS there are of two KINDS - Amitabh Bachan & Rakhi Sawant. If I criticize the later, doesn't mean I am JEALOUS.

Quote the member who thinks you are jealous, not me - as I know you ain't....Yaha par .....................................................................:fie:

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.
Mr Munshi how can you be sure it's them doing it? I'm not trying to bump heads with you,I just need your reasoning if you may.

CDN is Akamai or Cloudflare? I think it is cloudflare.
Is Webby using free CDN service of Cloudflare? :D

Webserver - LiteSpeed
Hosting - ColoCrossing
SSL - Comodo
CMS - Xenforo
Framework - PHP
Advertising - Adsense
CDN - Akamai
Sarthak bhai humko pata hai tum Blogger ho dikhane ki jarurat nahi :partay:

Is Webby using free CDN service of Cloudflare? :D

Sarthak bhai humko pata hai tum Blogger ho dikhane ki jarurat nahi :partay:

Looking for a good paying adsense alternative for a relatively new site, traffic source is primarily Indian, I won't get adsense now, tell me some good options that are easy to get and pays well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom