What's new

Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAW ....please block the admin also :D

Do you seriously expect me to take someone who creates a thread like this one seriously, just because he wrote a conspiracy theory book? I am sorry but I have higher standards!

@WebMaster said that whoever will write a book, he will make him a TT.

If you can write a Movie, he will make you an Admin.

(& if you can make him the lead actor in that movie, he will happily resign from PDF & give his position to you) :angel:

All hail the RAW. Everyone in BD is on a RAW payroll;)

How is Awami League govt any different from RAW when it comes to Pakistan?

How can RAW block PDF in Bangladesh? I dont get it.

Never question the imagination of a BD poster.

The options he has are infinite.

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.

military-russian_spy-espionage-spied-suspicion-suspicious-rman15127_low.jpg

@PlanetWarrior I see that you have not lost your charm in letter writing.. You made a Chinese guy quit this forum writing a letter like this from CCP government. :sarcastic: Now you are after Munshi bhai?? :kiss3:

Never question the imagination of a BD poster.

The options he has are infinite.

military-russian_spy-espionage-spied-suspicion-suspicious-rman15127_low.jpg

Actually if there weren't any Munshis, Idunes, Kalu Miahs of the world, this place would have been really BORING!!! :D

Last few weeks I have not been able to access PDF from Bangladesh. Why is this happening? PDF does not appear to have been down as others were posting on the site during this period. It is very sad if Indians are preventing discussion on PDF by blocking internet access to the site.
lol... do you think RAW care you???? omg ... how can I miss such lunatic fascinating thread...

Anyone else faced this problem (or if i may ask who else was the target of RAW)?

Oh God!! R&AW has better things to do than blocking Bangladeshis from posting in PDF. Seriously, most of us came to know about this institution only after coming to PDF..

He was just being a conspiracy theorist - and a mild one at that.

The way you Bhartiyas pounced all over him - makes Piranhas look like Mother Teresa. That's the funny part for me...

Looks like most of you are entertainment starved with almost nothing to pass your time with...

I'm bored beyond belief...

Its all in jest. How can we be on topic when he brings RAW for his internet problems??

we love you @MBI Munshi.

you surely didnt try to diagnose the problem by trying something like "CMD -> tracert defence.pk"

@WebMaster said that whoever will write a book, he will make him a TT.

If you can write a Movie, he will make you an Admin.

TT also has a quota system. In all honesty, no one from BD deserves it. So Munshi is a token TT. I mean they made that Kal-El guy a TT because he had two US flags, his only contribution was to post gifs (which were quite funny though). :lol:

@PlanetWarrior I see that you have not lost your charm in letter writing.. You made a Chinese guy quit this forum writing a letter like this from CCP government. :sarcastic: Now you are after Munshi bhai?? :kiss3:

Which post? Please give me the link, and the full story!! :D

if this has really happened, then i will suggest @WebMaster to try to do any check and confirm it. has this been the case with others, like with @idune or @the just ? i am saying this regarding both blocking of certain pages or blocking entire defence.pk

as usual lame indians trying to be funny and trying to elevate themselves up to Munshi

Mr Munshi how can you be sure it's them doing it? I'm not trying to bump heads with you,I just need your reasoning if you may.

It is just logical deduction. They are the only ones with any interest to do so and they have often attacked me for posting on PDF. No one else bothers. For more than 5 years I have been consistently been prevented through threats, intimidation and service denial from posting on PDF by people with links to RAW.

How is Awami League govt any different from RAW when it comes to Pakistan?

How can RAW block PDF in Bangladesh? I dont get it.

The Awami League has allowed them access to nearly every from of communation technology in Bangladesh. RAW basically guides this government.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom