What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

This 1 % liberal pets were always their and they are on the run most of them so seculars can cry as much they want people give a dam about liberals
I can see plenty of insecurity in your post maulana sahib.Their quantity is increasing because after the peshawar school attack and your crimes against humanity they have realized your real worth. You people are the no 1 enemy of progress,development and humanity.Only you will live in the ancient society of 6th century we won,t.
I completely agree-- I will go far to say Girl has little choice or will, Is it really marriage at all or just a contract of compromises?
Unfortunately in our society it,s all about getting the best deal available .Like the money ,property etc.Sad to say but in our society parents act as pimps .

then can you enlighten us with your truth regarding our society.tell us us how our majority of youth don't think like that or prove that our youth is not becoming more independent and isolating then before as said in artical
You are asking a mullah for a logical debate? He will only issue some fatwas :)

...and will come back with another revolutionary article after creating disaster....umm topic like 'actually don't get married with a guy...'

Girls such as these need people like Zarvan, I agree :D Dunmba bana k rakhay ga...
If he is not married i bet we will become a good wife beater.
hahahah.

you sure are pushing @Zarvan towards a second marriage with her.

May be this is your "devious" way to finally stop zarvan posting on PDF

:-)
Your post shows how much respect we have for women in our society who dare to speak truth.
The author will get married.. trust me... its just a matter of time. As someone above pointed out correctly that marriage is all about responsibilities and compromises...yes things have changed from our parents generation but I have seen couples embracing new expectations with positive manner. In our culture marriage is not just between boy and girl but its between two families...
And this is where things go wrong where the whole family suffers .

MINOR SIGNS

Abu Musa Ash'ari radhiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said, "Qiyamah will come...
  1. When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
  2. When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
  3. When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
  4. When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
  5. When orators and lecturers lie openly.
  6. When people dispute over petty issues.
  7. When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
  8. When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
  9. When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
  10. When lies prevail over the truth.
  11. When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
  12. When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
  13. When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat.
  14. When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).
With you in the 6th century :lol: All those hadiths have no validity and there is proof the prophet(pbuh) said that.Molvis these days have molded plenty of hadiths for their own convenience.
i agree with you even though she was speaking for both genders i dont know why people here are taunting her and say she will get married soon or she is not a driver so why should we listen to her. yar she is saying what today's youth want and that we are developing more isolated personalities and self oriented.
Because these people only know how to attack ..

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking. And what exactly is this "motivation" you require to get married.
Whenever i feel ok and want to get married.I don,t want others to force me to marry just because my friends are getting married or get kids or it,s a duty to get married bla bla.
No he never wanted secularism sorry you are way wrong here.
He clearly stated that your personal faith has nothing to do with the state .Which means he wanted secularism.
Marriage is an institution and important. Accepting these opinions is not the end, but the start of the progress. I know many happily married people who have never listened to all these things. If there are narrow minded people who expect so much from their daughters or sons, it does not mean that marriage is wrong. It is basically the fault of the parents for packaging everything with marriage.
That,s what the author is saying .She never said islam or the marriage is wrong.She just said getting married these days in pakistan is not worthy.Please read the title.I still remember a while ago you gave me two negative ratings without reading the content of the thread first.Or perhaps just because i said something against a pedophilia.
You have no understanding of religion and your language needs improvement, you can not curse on this forum. To let out your frustrations, whatever they are, try something else. Continuous use of this language will get you banned
Your hypocrisy need to be end .Only people like you and zarvan are frustrated here not me.Other than the laws regarding property,marriage etc there is nothing islamic here.We are partially secular .Cry harder but trust me there will be no sharia law here.In the past few years we have seen anti social people like you and zarvan only ended up in unmarked graves.
There is after all a reason why Hindutvawadi Bhartis love to visit Express Tribune and Dawn websites. These two media houses are hell-bent on ripping apart our society and snatching away our cultural identity from us.

Shaadi na karo tu kya karo? haram kari karo? harami bachey paida karo? aur paida karney key baad unhein sadak par phenk do taakey kisi aur key saath moonh kaala karo. Yahi naa? Aur kya matlab hey is bakwaas ka?

How beautifully Allama Iqbal said:

View attachment 232567
You are attacking her for no reason .She did not say anything against islam or marriage.She just said present day generation and marriage in pakistan is not made for each other.
I request you not to post on such topics as you old people belong to the ancient school of thought and know nothing about this new generation.

Regarding marriage men and women are inclined naturally to make companions with each other and have relations.Any one who wants to remain single is definitely not normal
When she said to remain single?
Their are some blind followers of west known as liberals the author belongs to that group. Liberals in Pakistan has only one goal rejecting Islam getting drunk and naked and acting like mad animals.
And what,s your agenda to kill people,spread hatred,control people in the name of religion for personal gains,justify the actions of terrorists? Compare your actions with the liberals and only you are the one who does not qualify as a human being.
Negative rating for this post? Very surprising.
These hypocrites cannot bear me.
I completely agree these are some brainless dumbs who want to turn humans into bunch of animals with no dignity and honor
Says who ? :lol:

With you in the 6th century :lol: All those hadiths have no validity and there is proof the prophet(pbuh) said that.Molvis these days have molded plenty of hadiths for their own convenience.

Before you utter kuffar out of ignorance it would be better for you to research on the topic.

This is why you should not bring religion into this thread, the lady was careful not to utter a word about it. The issue is social not religious. Yes we all know going back to 'real islam' will make everything tickety-boo, but thats not going to happen, lets accept it and stick to human/social side of debate.

I can see plenty of insecurity in your post maulana sahib.Their quantity is increasing because after the peshawar school attack and your crimes against humanity they have realized your real worth. You people are the no 1 enemy of progress,development and humanity.Only you will live in the ancient society of 6th century we won,t.

Unfortunately in our society it,s all about getting the best deal available .Like the money ,property etc.Sad to say but in our society parents act as pimps .

You are asking a mullah for a logical debate? He will only issue some fatwas :)

If he is not married i bet we will become a good wife beater.

Your post shows how much respect we have for women in our society who dare to speak truth.

And this is where things go wrong where the whole family suffers .

Because these people only know how to attack ..

Whenever i feel ok and want to get married.I don,t want others to force me to marry just because my friends are getting married or get kids or it,s a duty to get married bla bla.

He clearly stated that your personal faith has nothing to do with the state .Which means he wanted secularism.

That,s what the author is saying .She never said islam or the marriage is wrong.She just said getting married these days in pakistan is not worthy.Please read the title.I still remember a while ago you gave me two negative ratings without reading the content of the thread first.Or perhaps just because i said something against a pedophilia.

Your hypocrisy need to be end .Only people like you and zarvan are frustrated here not me.Other than the laws regarding property,marriage etc there is nothing islamic here.We are partially secular .Cry harder but trust me there will be no sharia law here.In the past few years we have seen anti social people like you and zarvan only ended up in unmarked graves.

You are attacking her for no reason .She did not say anything against islam or marriage.She just said present day generation and marriage in pakistan is not made for each other.
I request you not to post on such topics as you old people belong to the ancient school of thought and know nothing about this new generation.

When she said to remain single?

And what,s your agenda to kill people,spread hatred,control people in the name of religion for personal gains,justify the actions of terrorists? Compare your actions with the liberals and only you are the one who does not qualify as a human being.

These hypocrites cannot bear me.

Says who ? :lol:
He never wanted secularism and read all his speeches from 1940 till his death all of them are slap on faces of liberal retards. As for Peshawer school attack it has turned people more religious and in support of Islamic system so no militant group can take space.Hadees are fully valid and RASOOL SAW said that enemies of Islam and traitors among Muslims weather seculars or Khawarij have always tried to attack Hadees but have failed every time. This author is just another ignorant dumbo being promoted by ......
@Azad-Kashmiri @Gufi

This is why you should not bring religion into this thread, the lady was careful not to utter a word about it. The issue is social not religious. Yes we all know going back to 'real islam' will make everything tickety-boo, but thats not going to happen, lets accept it and stick to human/social side of debate.
People like zarvan first turned this thread into a religious debate rather than a social or cultural debate.

It is like "Bambai ka Laddu"!! Khane se patta chalega ki cheese kya hai!!:D

Listen, I told you to stop using the language you do it is against forum rules. Excuse me while I try and decipher where that load of crap came from. As to calling me an extremist, well that one is new. I gave an opinion, i did not ask for you to teach me about myself. Your saying dowry is a must in Islam is why I said you need to learn about it. Because what you said was stupid. As far as me and my unmarked grave goes, that is a compliment if Pakistan turns up with pseudo liberal westernised turds who do not learn manners from the west, but learn how to swear from them. I try and be respectful to every poster here, but you I can not.
People like zarvan first turned this thread into a religious debate rather than a social or cultural debate.
He gave his opinion on the topic, which was religious because that is what he bases his decisions on. Instead of arguing with him, why not give your opinion. Did he tag you or ask for you to dissect his words.

He never wanted secularism and read all his speeches from 1940 till his death all of them are slap on faces of liberal retards. As for Peshawer school attack it has turned people more religious and in support of Islamic system so no militant group can take space.Hadees are fully valid and RASOOL SAW said that enemies of Islam and traitors among Muslims weather seculars or Khawarij have always tried to attack Hadees but have failed every time. This author is just another ignorant dumbo being promoted by ......
@Azad-Kashmiri @Gufi
Again like typical molvi you are targeting me instead of asking a question i have raised .
You are saying that MA jinnah speech on 11th august does not exist?
Secular Pakistan: ‘Pakistanis should know Quaid’s Aug 11 speech by heart’ - The Express Tribune

Listen, I told you to stop using the language you do it is against forum rules. Excuse me while I try and decipher where that load of crap came from. As to calling me an extremist, well that one is new. I gave an opinion, i did not ask for you to teach me about myself. Your saying dowry is a must in Islam is why I said you need to learn about it. Because what you said was stupid. As far as me and my unmarked grave goes, that is a compliment if Pakistan turns up with pseudo liberal westernised turds who do not learn manners from the west, but learn how to swear from them. I try and be respectful to every poster here, but you I can not.

He gave his opinion on the topic, which was religious because that is what he bases his decisions on. Instead of arguing with him, why not give your opinion. Did he tag you or ask for you to dissect his words.
This thread was not an islamic topic in the first place you dragged islam in this thread.I don,t want to learn anything about what islam said about marriage as this thread is not Islamic.All is care about the things which work in practical life and are norms of the modern world.

man sorry to say this,but you need to stop going after him like a mad bull. He has his views, you have yours and I have mine. Lets maintain decency in debate, after all this is a platform to argue, to make your voice heard, and may be to change other's minds. Not form us vs them gangs and pick on each other.

Back
Top Bottom