What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

:) frankly speaking it is not just Pakistan But Subcontinent.

On the other hand I have seen many worst cases as well as very positive and encouraging trends around.

So I think this rona dhona old style phrases in writing/s sound odd to ears and words look too worn-out to eyes.

Because YES there are husbands who are allowing their wives to focus on their career.

above all in today's atmosphere even the most liberal and educated ladies themselves want to get marry even if their amaa abba do not want them to leave :P

:P oye molvi meray jumlay copy na kia kar shraap lagay ga tujhe
Free lunch beats liberalism and everything else.

Show me in the QURAN how to do namaz? Show me in the QURAN where Allah says there are 5 prayers!

We have saheeha sitha! You really are ignorant!
Listen i am clearly admitting i am not some religious person and my knowledge of islam may be weak but this thread was not about islam and as a secular i am seriously against those people who force religion .What quran says is another thing but how one want to spent his/her life is another thing.And islam forbid to force and a great muslim like you should know about that.

Listen i am clearly admitting i am not some religious person and my knowledge of islam may be weak but this thread was not about islam and as a secular i am seriously against those people who force religion .What quran says is another thing but how one want to spent his/her life is another thing.And islam forbid to force and a great muslim like you should know about that.
Sorry Islamic state had to enforce laws. Those who think Islam is limited to just 5 pillars than their knowledge of Islam is worst than that of Abu Juhal. Islam is a complete socio economic and governance system which state has to enforce. That is why Abu Juhal and others became enemy not just because of 5 prayers and fasting and Hajj

Its you who are denying read his speeches after this speeches he clearly stated he wanted Pakistan and law based on Quran and Sunnah its you who are cowardly running away just like fraud and cheat liberals run away. Jonah never ever wanted secular Pakistan in fact after this very speech he asked a hard core Mullah Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani to do flag hoisting enough slap on face of fraud and cheat and liar seculars
How you proof was wrong i explained that already but you yet to convince me on these words
""“You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed, that has nothing to do with the business of the state. … We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens, and equal citizens, of one state.”
I really enjoy when a mullah get busted and attack in defense :omghaha::omghaha:

How you proof was wrong i explained that already but you yet to convince me on these words
""“You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed, that has nothing to do with the business of the state. … We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens, and equal citizens, of one state.”
I really enjoy when a mullah get busted and attack in defense :omghaha::omghaha:
I am telling you to read all his speeches enough to expose your lies he never wanted secularism. I am also shocked to see How you spread blatant lies and half cooked truth and delusional assumptions.

Sorry Islamic state had to enforce laws. Those who think Islam is limited to just 5 pillars than their knowledge of Islam is worst than that of Abu Juhal. Islam is a complete socio economic and governance system which state has to enforce. That is why Abu Juhal and others became enemy not just because of 5 prayers and fasting and Hajj
Oh really? Then you are living in a system which is based on a western/jewish banking system runs on sood .And 99% pakistanis have a savings account on which they get interest.What you can do about it other than crying? Quran says those who took sood fought with allah and his rasool(SAW).And this is just one example.There are plenty of others.Something is wrong with your mind as you cannot see the norms of modern world.You can cry just cry.

I am telling you to read all his speeches enough to expose your lies he never wanted secularism. I am also shocked to see How you spread blatant lies and half cooked truth and delusional assumptions.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Norwegian See that,s why they hate logical and educated liberals.

Oh really? Then you are living in a system which is based on a western/jewish banking system runs on sood .And 99% pakistanis have a savings account on which they get interest.What you can do about it other than crying? Quran says those who took sood fought with allah and his rasool(SAW).And this is just one example.There are plenty of others.Something is wrong with your mind as you cannot see the norms of modern world.You can cry just cry.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Norwegian See that,s why they hate logical and educated liberals.
Yes and that is why state needs to work on ending this other wise it creates space for groups like ISIS and others. Liberals and seculars are hated because they are fraud and cheat and liars.

Then you had no right to reject what nabi as'salathu was'salaam has said. As far as forcing religion, you are mistaken. I don't care if you have kuffar belief. You are answerable for your actions and you'll know the truth and I pray before death overcomes you.

On one hand you're saying you're knowledge on Islam is weak and then you start commenting on the Quran.

Don't you understand, when YOU say something PUBLICLY, we (Muslims) become liable and have to confront falsehood, so you don't mislead others.

"The hypocrites men and women, are from one another: they enjoin evil and forbid good." [at-Taubah (9) : 12

"The believers, men and women, are awliyyaa' (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another: they enjoin good and forbid evil". [at-Taubah (9) : 67]

There is nothing wrong with what @Zarvan has said. There is NO Sharia on Earth. So the kuffar system that is there we have to live in it. We try do avoid as much of it as possible. In the same way, when a person is dying he can eat haram to survive.

Please educate yourself!

On one hand you're saying you're knowledge on Islam is weak and then you start commenting on the Quran.
As said many times this thread was not islamic at all.Don,t drag islam into this.Even my quranic knowledge is limited but still i am right on the topic of this thread which was not islamic.

There is nothing wrong with what @Zarvan has said. There is NO Sharia on Earth. So the kuffar system that is there we have to live in it. We try do avoid as much of it as possible. In the same way, when a person is dying he can eat haram to survive.

Please educate yourself!
So what really you people are doing to change this system other than commenting on online forums like a cyber warrior? :lol:

So what really you people are doing to change this system other than commenting on online forums like a cyber warrior? :lol:

“Du‘a is a weapon of a Muslim, a Pillar of Deen and the light of the skies and earth.[Narrated by Hakim from Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah and Abu Ya’la from Sayyiduna ‘Ali al-Murtudah, Hadith 6163]

So basically this lady is against the typical arrange marriage setup.
And that marriage should be of choice of the couple rather then a ritual that involves plethora of relatives and resources.
As far as i have concluded in his writing. because no one can live without couple. Male and female are made for each other. Either you live with a permanent partner or you become a marry go round kind of western thing.

Shaadi na karo tu kya karo? haram kari karo? harami bachey paida karo? aur paida karney key baad unhein sadak par phenk do taakey kisi aur key saath moonh kaala karo. Yahi naa? Aur kya matlab hey is bakwaas ka?

your posts are getting more reactionary by the day... you must please review your words.

i have said a few times that in south asia, many homosexual males marry because their parents don't want to be embarrassed and because in south asian the male must show his mardaangi by fathering a line... but these males continue their habits after marriage.

were you there in the thread where i posted a case from india about a lady doctor suiciding because her husband ( a doctor ) was homosexual and she couldn't change him after much effort ??

when you say "moonh kaala karo", you are being racist as well as i am sure talking about ladies only or also.

and nobody is asking anyone to be paida-ing children and leaving them on the street... use protection or kill males if born ( who needs more typical south asian males to be born anyway ?? )... how rich are all those children who are the output of glorious south asian marriage ?? can your "shareef" friends lend me a million dollars ??

i am sure every deobandi/ikhwaani/ayatollai mullah is the paidaish of not "harami"... how come they do haraam things ??

i am sure every "honor" killer mother and father and uncle and aunt were the paidaish of not "harami"... how come they do that haraam thing ??

“Du‘a is a weapon of a Muslim, a Pillar of Deen and the light of the skies and earth.[Narrated by Hakim from Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah and Abu Ya’la from Sayyiduna ‘Ali al-Murtudah, Hadith 6163]
You can only come up with few sentences you memorized in your madrasas. Logical and rational answers are not expected from you.

Back
Top Bottom