What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

@SecularNationalist every young normal person has a sexual desire, either a boy or a girl, he/she wants to fullfill his/her sexual desires one way or the other, either you can use ur hands, or you can marry or u cant marry but do what the married people do. You are free to use any method u like.
And u can not force others which method to use, its totally personal opinion.

(I am assuming you are currently using the first method :lol: , and its completely based on my assumption, dont mind if third is true)

and i was thinking people here are more tolerant and perceptive of others views then common Pakistanis but i have never been so wrong.we all are still mudslinging here:(.

@SecularNationalist every young normal person has a sexual desire, either a boy or a girl, he/she wants to fullfill his/her sexual desires one way or the other, either you can use ur hands, or you can marry or u cant marry but do what the married people do. You are free to use any method u like.
And u can not force others which method to use, its totally personal opinion.

(I am assuming you are currently using the first method :lol: , and its completely based on my assumption, dont mind if third is true)
I use both 1st and 3rd method :lol: Both are pleasure able. It looks like you too got plenty of experience in the first method :lol:
I have you read the thread properly then you realize it was just about expressing a personal opinion not to force someone.But some people in this thread are forcing and showing little respect.

Which of you gentlemen is actually married?

@Zarvan, are you ??

I completely agree these are some brainless dumbs who want to turn humans into bunch of animals with no dignity and honor

dignity and honor... ;)

tableeghi-gang-pakistan-cricket-team.jpg

women_137391g.jpg

Last edited:
Author is a girl, but marriage is bad for boy too. It was never good, in older generations it was bad for girls, now its bad for boys.
Its an institution, thats right. You enter an institution. :close_tema:

Ye Hath itana sunder hai to voh kitni sundar hogi?

Situation where you need to spend your whole life with an unknown person really needs a lot of faith ..And faith in unknown is necessary to deal with some difficult situations ..Having said that it will be wonderful to marry a person with whome you feel safe and secured ..If I have a choice between love and compromise I will choose first one ..but sad thing about rigid social custom is it wont leave a choice

Hahaha ...

So once she realized her attempts to loose weight will not be successful

she started this blog !

Madam, for every one girl with a blog, there are possibly a million with 2 or more children !

Sulk on that !

I think the AUTHOR is desperate for attention especially from men

As they say ; To each his own

People do what they feel like in their lives

Your post shows how much respect we have for women in our society who dare to speak truth.

:

your "passion" on this topic shows that you are single guy, who has had no long term relationship with a woman. True?

I don't mean to get into personal life bro

But I do see that the OP blogger and yourself are expressing very strong opinions about man-woman interaction without being in long term relationship with opposite sex.

Peace

I think the AUTHOR is desperate for attention especially from men

As they say ; To each his own

People do what they feel like in their lives

Well said Cohen sahib

She obviously has had no long term relationship with a good provider type man.

Situation where you need to spend your whole life with an unknown person really needs a lot of faith ..And faith in unknown is necessary to deal with some difficult situations ..Having said that it will be wonderful to marry a person with whome you feel safe and secured ..If I have a choice between love and compromise I will choose first one ..but sad thing about rigid social custom is it wont leave a choice

Marriage with "unknown" person is never done in Pakistan (or in our part of the world).

"unknown" person means someone picked from street and forced to marry OP.

This is total misconception.

And Pakistan was formed for Professionals ?:undecided::suicide2::suicide:
btw its off topic......

Living in the past obviously.

Clean up Karachi without army.

Then come back and talk please

your "passion" on this topic shows that you are single guy, who has had no long term relationship with a woman. True?

I don't mean to get into personal life bro

But I do see that the OP blogger and yourself are expressing very strong opinions about man-woman interaction without being in long term relationship with opposite sex.

Peace
Yes i am single and had relationships but not the long ones .They were short lived.You people are making a fuss out of that article for no reason.I also observed what she observed and it has nothing to do with our personal experiences.You just need two eyes and a functional brain to sort out what,s wrong with the marriages within our society these days.
No the essence of her whole article is that the youth has been changed and the traditional marriages no longer work.So dating is ok whether long term or short term ,it depends on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom