What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

Most of these anti Afghan statements are held by the urdu speaking immigrants in pakistan. Its blunt racism
Lol how easily u gave up other ethnicities. U easily forgot Sindhis ryt? What their nationalists think about Pakhtun immigirants in general and Afghan refugees in particular. Punjabis doesnt let them in their province. Pashtuns of Pakistan consider them burden in their own province. Baloch ppl dont want them either as it is changing their demography (same case with Sindhis)

It will be, just like it was when FATA voted to join, but I feel if the venom spread by our enemies is taken out then everyone will work towards the greater good.

The venom are things like TTP, ISIS, BLA and etc. These groups not only kill ahs brainwash people of kabul but also people of Pakistan. They are the real enemies and all those that fund them

My homeland is on both sides of the border. This is a british creation to divide and conquer. They divided your and my kin, so they could rule us. Not anymore, why do we keep letting the enimes use this to kill 3ach other?
afghans just forget us and delete us forever that is all we want now . British also devided us from india then why not join india ?history is already maken in 1900s almost 150 countries got freedom accept it sir .

Lol how easily u gave up other ethnicities. U easily forgot Sindhis ryt? What their nationalists think about Pakhtun immigirants in general and Afghan refugees in particular. Punjabis doesnt let them in their province. Pashtuns of Pakistan consider them burden in their own province. Baloch ppl dont want them either as it is changing their demography (same case with Sindhis)
I dont see the sindhs on this forum talking sh$t about Afghans. Even though the acts of terrorists dont define a whole country. I only see a certain handful of immigrants talking sh$t.

mujhy nhi smajh aata ye log konsi dunya main ji rahy hain afghanistan aik jahanam hai dunya ka her aqal wala admi afghanistan se door bhagta hai . even afghani khud afghanistan nhi jana rehna chahty or ye bhai pata nhi hum se kya dushmani nikalna chahty hain jo humy is jahanam main dhakeelna chahty hain

I dont see the sindhs on this forum talking sh$t about Afghans. Even though the acts of terrorists dont define a whole country. I only see a certain handful of immigrants talking sh$t.
U havent followed the news dear. PDF is not whole Pakistan. I do follow the ethnic issues of Pakistan for years

afghans just forget us and delete us forever that is all we want now . British also devided us from india then why not join india ?history is already maken in 1900s almost 150 countries got freedom accept it sir .
Well, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kashmir, gujarat are our lands. I dont believe in that border either.

You also forgot that I'm afghan and so is a sizable population of pakistan and those are our lands in Afghanistan. We have as much rights to them as any kabuli, sitting in Jalalabad or kabul city.

in our city bahawalpur and surrounding towns have afghanis since last 30-40 years and they don't wanna go back afghanistan . its worse idea ever i can be merge with brazil or indonesia greenland but not afghanistan for hell sake .

U havent followed the news dear. PDF is not whole Pakistan. I do follow the ethnic issues of Pakistan for years
I have no issues with urdu speakers or bengali immigrants as a whole. I only have an issue with the racist ones on this forum. I hope that elaborates on how I feel.

Well, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kashmir, gujarat are our lands. I dont believe in that border either.

You also forgot that I'm afghan and so is a sizable population of pakistan and those are our lands in Afghanistan. We have as much rights to them as any kabuli, sitting in Jalalabad or kabul city.
ہمین معافی دے دیں جناب اگر کوئی غلطی ہوئی ہو تو ۔پر آپ کچھ اور کریں یہ کام ہونے سے رہا آپ کسی بارڈر کو نہیں مانتے سمجھ آ گئی ۔

in our city bahawalpur and surrounding towns have afghanis since last 30-40 years and they don't wanna go back afghanistan . its worse idea ever i can be merge with brazil or indonesia greenland but not afghanistan for hell sake .
Do you know why they dont want to go back? You should ask one of them tomorrow. They will tell you one of the following things.

It's not safe for pir children.
I have no place there.

Or if they are truly honest then they will tell you that they are more Pakistani then anything else.

ہمین معافی دے دیں جناب اگر کوئی غلطی ہوئی ہو تو ۔پر آپ کچھ اور کریں یہ کام ہونے سے رہا آپ کسی بارڈر کو نہیں مانتے سمجھ آ گئی ۔
Oh boy, if I try to read this it will take me an hour to understand. I unfortunately lost a great anout of skill, reading urdu or pakhto. I cam speak but have issues with writing and reading.

Do you know why they dont want to go back? You should ask one of them tomorrow. They will tell you one of the following things.

It's not safe for pir children.
I have no place there.

Or if they are truly honest then they will tell you that they are more Pakistani then anything else.
pakistan saved from hell fire after 70k lives and many operations . today paksitan have 84% less terrorism because we fenced and closed afghan border . all the countries have opened borders of afghans are now sick .no one want to marge with a country like afghanistan somalia mali iraq syria libya.

pakistan saved from hell fire after 70k lives and many operations . today paksitan have 84% less terrorism because we fenced and closed afghan border . all the countries have opened borders of afghans are now sick .no one want to marge with a country like afghanistan somalia mali iraq syria libya.
Yet our men keep dying. Did you not see the 3:3 ratio in the current clash with India? 1 lost his life on the eastern front and 2 lost their lives on the western one.

I keep telling people, we cant just fense ourselves in and expect the issue to resolve itself. We have to go and take out this trash and also cut the indian hands that are spreading it there. Otherwise this will continue for years and more of our brothers will lay down their lives for no reason at all. Do you want young men to die without any cause?

Afghanistan will be protected from foreign invasions if it joins Pakistan. Their biggest issue will be resolved and the region will stabilise. No more refugees, no more wars and hopefully no more narcotics.
do we have DNA modification machine ?:D afghans are fighting here before even birth of pakistan . the job that nato and 34 countries can not do you want poor pakistan army to do sir ?:disagree: i better to be called bengali nepali or indian then afghani thanks

Afghanistan will be protected from foreign invasions if it joins Pakistan. Their biggest issue will be resolved and the region will stabilise. No more refugees, no more wars and hopefully no more narcotics.
No more terrorism. Right now we are letting all the indian trash build up right outside this billion dollar fence. The fence was needed and I'm all for it, but I wasnt aware that our government would stick their head in the ground right after it went up. They are stupid enough to think that we can just wall ourselves away and Afghanistan will fix itself.

do we have DNA modification machine ?:D afghans are fighting here before even birth of pakistan . the job that nato and 34 countries can not do you want poor pakistan army to do sir ?:disagree: i better to be called bengali nepali or indian then afghani thanks
We were one nation for centuries. Why do you only look are modren history?

Back
Top Bottom