What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

"Waris Shah mian, annay mayon waangon aenway moot chon machhian taulda ae" (Heer Waris Shah)

Waris Shah, he who is like a blind fisherman, that gropes for fish in a piss pond.:lol:

map_of_pakistan_afghanistan_region-480x240.png

Afghanistan and Pakistan have a shared history and culture spanning thousands of years, whether it's the shared ethnic groups like Pashtuns and Baloch, or being a part of the same empires throughout the years.

Lately, Afghanistan is suffering from extreme Gangufication from Bollywood to social media, the puppet government hosts TTP, BLA and other terrorist organisations at the behest of Gangus. It's clear to everyone that India will ALWAYS play divide-and-conquer by turning Afghans against Pakistan and try to destroy Pakistan by using proxies in Afghanistan.

So what's the solution? Pakistan, in the long run, must merge with Afghanistan because it will make both of the countries more powerful and give them strategic depth.

Afghanistan will no longer be landlocked and will become a part of a nuclear-armed Islamic State with a central government. Pakistan will get more influence in Central Asia, more land area so it's not as densely populated and the country will be much more resourceful as Afghanistan has a lot of mineral wealth, and Pakistan has an agricultural breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.

Geographically, this new country will get borders with Turkmeninstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, so it will be more strategically important. India will lose influence in Central Asia because Chahabar route will be no more and a new Islamic South-Central block will emerge just how Hamid Gul envisioned.

What are your thoughts? Discuss below. @maximuswarrior @Pakhtoon yum @Mangus Ortus Novem
@Talwar e Pakistan @Hakim Dawary @Indus Pakistan

192986.jpg
My personal take on this issue...as written in another thread
Taliban agree Afghanistan ceasefire to allow US peace deal to be signed

And further expansion on why I think this should be
Taliban agree Afghanistan ceasefire to allow US peace deal to be signed-part2

Kuch hotay hain manhoos log... they will remain manhoos... Merging with Afghanistan will not help them grow it would take us down with them... They have looted India for centuries... What is it that they haven't taken from Indian Subcontinent but where does it took them?.. They never were a prosperous people...Americans have poured more than 100 billion dollars in it... still its nothing more than blood stained rocky barren mountains cursed in to barbarism. It's already a burden that it's our neighbor.

can't you guys find more worse country on earth to be annexed ?:lol: what is afghanistan ?
a terror infected society
poverty unemployment drugs gun culture lack of any civil manners no education no healthcare society is broken and fighting each other since last 70 years . :disagree: . if you guys do not want pakistan then give it back to india they are 1 million times better then Afghanistan .

Pakistan was never part of India, the lands that comprise of modern Pakistan were occupied by the British, we took independence from the British not from India. Please come out of this illusion that we were part of ganguland.

I would prefer to commit suicide than merge with ugly black gangus.

I have been an open supporter of merge with Afghanistan but not annexation. I wish to see all my ancestral lands together.

Most Pakistani here want to throw out all Afghans currently residing in Pakistan. And the OP wants to make it easy for all the Afghans to come to Pakistan.

Title is misleading and doesn't convey what it is intended to. It should either be "Pakistan must annex Afghanistan" or "Afghanistan should merge with Pakistan"

Back
Top Bottom