What's new

Why Pakistan must annex/merge with Afghanistan

This is nothing but a headache! There are many countries that cannot have a stable Afghanistan area, no matter who governs it. There are too many valuable natural resources.
Those counties dont hold any significant cultural/ traditional linkage. Neither do they hold millions of second generation kabuli.

AFGHANISTAN used to be technically an extension of Pakistan until Iranians sabotaged it through their stooge Ayman Al Zawahiri by forming rogue terror cells inside Afghanistan and drawing retaliation s from the west. Iran is the direct enemy of Pakistan vis a vis Afghanistan issue. RUSSIANS and Indians are the secondary factors.
Russians are preoccupied and China would support a more stable and ally Pak Afgania. It's the indians and their stooges in pakistan that oppose this

Come on, let us focus on Geopolitical/Geoeconomic Pakistan and not bring in derailing elements in this thread..Please!

We need to Open Up Central Asia for PakTrade...by any means..and we need a land link with Eurasia/Turkey other than Iran alone... so Afghania without Bazari Kabuliz is the key for us...
I didnt start though did I? It's this one presistant member, even after getting warnings. Pakistan has no place for racist

Those counties dont hold any significant cultural/ traditional linkage. Neither do they hold millions of second generation kabuli.

They don't have to to destabilize countries. Look at places like Yemen, Bolivia, Venezuela, Somalia, ... There are powerful countries who don't want countries with strategic locations and/or resources to be stable because then making $$$ becomes more expensive.

They don't have to to destabilize countries. Look at places like Yemen, Bolivia, Venezuela, Somalia, ... There are powerful countries who don't want countries with strategic locations and/or resources to be stable because then making $$$ becomes more expensive.
Yemen, Bolivia, Somalia were never ever strong centuries. Also Venezuela has always been an american puppet but now with the new government they are gaining their independence.

Nice examples, you need more education on the subject.

Pakistan is a strong nation and its fall (god forbid) will create a massive power hole, sucking in india, iran, america and Russian. All with a strong nationalistic population that will fight till the last child standing.

This is their misunderstanding, especially india to think they will achieve anything.

However, we need to excercise wisdom, patience and the Correct Statecraft..

Thankyou for summing it all in this one sentence..
Drawing maps is good to boost ego but it wont get you anything till you have good diplomacy with the people of that region and finally common grounds to form a means of existence.

Those suggesting annexation are out of their minds..Thats a last resort that comes after a defensive war..

Yemen, Bolivia, Somalia were never ever strong centuries. Also Venezuela has always been an american puppet but now with the new government they are gaining their independence.

Nice examples, you need more education on the subject..

Hey if I am wrong I am still happy but if you make the incorrect judgement it will be disaster. I would rather be safe. I am in support of taking the Wakhan corridor though.

The problem with this is the Afghanistan population as it stands, they seem to have fallen into Indian cow belt culture, as another poster saud, they are now taking on regressive aspects of their culture through media & films.

They need to look at the long term picture, they will gain huge stability from a unification...but we also should not chest thump, this is not a proposal for annexation but a federation, but a fair and equal federation of nations.

Hey if I am wrong I am still happy but if you make the incorrect judgement it will be disaster. I would rather be safe. I am in support of taking the Wakhan corridor though.
The thing is not about annexation, its should securing the A in Pakistan. Orhersie we cant do sh$t. Try liberating Kashmir and we would have to keep one eye on our back. Try CPEC and we would have to keep one eye on the west.

Its about securing our future.

Russians are preoccupied and China would support a more stable and ally Pak Afgania. It's the indians and their stooges in pakistan that oppose this
Ancient times, Persian speakers used to call Pashtuns as Afghani. Now, the Persian speakers have stolen the name in order to occupy and rule Afghan land. The new territory should be named greater Pakhtunkhwa.

The problem with this is the Afghanistan population as it stands, they seem to have fallen into Indian cow belt culture, as another poster saud, they are now taking on regressive aspects of their culture through media & films.

They need to look at the long term picture, they will gain huge stability from a unification...but we also should not chest thump, this is not a proposal for annexation but a federation, but a fair and equal federation of nations.
It's our fault. Were the Fu$k did the pakhto entertainment industry go, in Peshawar?

Where the hell is the Baloch entertainment industry in balichistan?

This is all because the sh$ts like Nawaz kept stealing money, instead of reviving our industries.

Heck the people of Afghanistan will even watch and listen to urdu productions. This is a massive failure on our part

Ancient times, Persian speakers used to call Pashtuns as Afghani. Now, the Persian speakers have stolen the name in order to occupy and rule Afghan land. The new territory should be named greater Pakhtunkhwa.
Well said it's a specific class in urban Afghanistan

we have been doing this since 1950s.

daeshin Afghanistan was the best excuse for us to annex areas bordering afghanistan and cleanse them.what came in the way? chances of getting sanctioned..all comes back to economy..build a strong economy and then ride on it..

Last edited:
I'm all for Pakistan and Afghanistan becoming one nation.

Propose a new flag for both the countries, move the capital into Afghanistan if that's what's required and rename the united land as Islamistan (one of the names originally proposed for Pakistan).

As a start, allow Afghan currency in Pakistan, make Afghan language as one of the two national languages of Pakistan, remove the border and appease the Afghans until they accept the idea of a united Islamistan.

Alternatively, invade Afghanistan, annex it and help millions of Pakistanis settle all over Afghanistan.

It's our fault. Were the Fu$k did the pakhto entertainment industry go, in Peshawar?

Where the hell is the Baloch entertainment industry in balichistan?

This is all because the sh$ts like Nawaz kept stealing money, instead of reviving our industries.

Heck the people of Afghanistan will even watch and listen to urdu productions. This is a massive failure on our part

Well said it's a specific class in urban Afghanistan

You are right, our laziness & weak willed state has allowed our own entertainment and media sector to be hollowed out. They really let it go after the 80s and we pay the price now. On a side note we should promote the regional languages far more and let the Urdu obsession go and regionally strengthen the TV industry in local language again.

Brother mine,

Online forum... YoungPaks go overboard... hence we must help each other... show respect, affection and compassion... kinda family matters!

PakKashmiris are the unpaid soliders of Pakistan... similarly Afghania has been unpaid army of Pakistan....

Without understanding OurHistory... we cann't shape OurFuture....

I have more of JinnahModel for Afghania ... time is great sublimatter!

Mangus
The representatives of Pakistan, Afghania,Hazara,Tajik others should meet in the holy Kabba put one hand on the wall and swear they will not help an outsider against each other.they will not sell themselves for dollars..whether its a Russian,American or a chinese..an attack on any of them will be be an attack against all..This will boost the moral of people in the region and kill hate to some extent even if it looks symbolic but the work on a common framework for more people to people to contact will fix it in long term .It will take a generation to fix the damage done but thats how it should begin...asap.

This will solve the refugee problem and it will also halt terrorism, becuse GOP will have jurisdiction all over Pak afghania.

How so? Explain

Freeing Kashmir will become 50% simpler after we have our back covercc plus the new force of thousands of well trained gorilla fighters.
Brother in my list of steps needed for us, you will find a non violent recipe for every goal that you want to attain. See an economically strong Pakistan with developed infrastructure will act as a sweet candy for Afghans. @Mangus Ortus Novem sir mentioned the importance of those upcoming SEZ's in a post here and I agree.

Bottom line is that we need to attain an economic status where we become more desirable, wanted and easily accessible than the Sanghis for Afghans and thence the possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom