What's new

Why Pakistan is still undecided about sending troops to fight in Yemen

I don't think Pakistan's democracy has been given a chance to develop anything in Pakistan. Even though I hate Nawaz Sharif to guts but I want him to complete his term. People themselves will start realising that with democracy they can chose different parties if one fails them.

I fully agree.

And i will Quote Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Information Secretary Shireen Mazari

Army troops cannot become cannons for foreign wars: "Our brave soldiers are fighting a war in our country, they cannot become cannons for foreign wars."

Enough Said.

You want us to support an armed group which by force capturing cities and gov.Is that what u r saying??R u mad?? how u can support any Armed group politically or moraly according to u, who is capturing cities with guns...Tomorrow if armed group in iran do the same thing even then u will preach us that we must support that armed group and not the irani gov??

Aren't there regimes ruling the countries without a mandate or with manufactured mandate? Isn't it the same thing? You have no problem dealing with them, so what's your problem with dealing with the Houthis?

At least good news, we are NOT siding with either Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Pakistan is growing to mature and right thinking in right time, not longer baby with bottle.
I hope there is no covert deal... just in between Nawaz and the Wahabi house of Saud...

I think too however that the best way is moderation. Play the role of negotiater or mediator and do not get engaged in the crisis any further. Plus we have our own problems to deal with.

Not our fight And we can't get involved in a sectarian conflict.

This is a trap and Pakistan would be wise to steer clear. Why is all the pressure on Pakistan? I haven't seen anyone point fingers to Turkey.

Like I said, this is a trap and our leadership needs to do the right thing for once.
cos once we take it we wont give it back :)Turkish rule

Don't waste your time. The Farsis here on PDF have to be the dumbest and most deluded bunch that suffer from delusions of grandeur while they live in a third world country that has a lower GDP (nominal) than the likes of Jamaica despite flooding in gas and oil.
Yeah we are indeed the dumbest people in the region

Thats why our science production is 0.2% more than the Arab league :lol: :rofl: (Iran produces 2% of the world science and Arab league all together 1.8% )

Spare me your shyte spewing mate . The farsis here on PDF is consisted of the most educated nationals on PDF too . i really don't feel the need to prove you cause we both know whats up , wahhabi ;)

and regarding GDP : Saudi Arabia is ranked 33rd with the same GDP as Equatorial_Guinea .

Iran is ranked 91st along China and South Africa :rofl:

GDP.png

Pakistan unfortunately is caught between a rock and a hard place. As the saying goes: Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

I think Pakistan should help in a rapprochement between the warring sides instead of getting militarily involved in this Middle East quagmire.

Aren't there regimes ruling the countries without a mandate or with manufactured mandate? Isn't it the same thing? You have no problem dealing with them, so what's your problem with dealing with the Houthis?
My only problem r Guns and weapons tomorrow another tribe will take up the guns and start capturing cities then what will u say???U people r just guarding ur intrests in yaman.U r not friends of comman Yamini Muslim.This precident of removing the gov with guns will lead Yaman to countinious disaster.

who made you an administrator here?

Area Sq m: Pak 307,374 - KSA 830,000
Active Military Strength: 617,000 - KSA 233,000
Taliban presence: Pak Yes - KSA No
Alquaida Presence: Pak Yes - KSA No
Balouch terrorists: Pak Yes, KSA No
MQM terrorism: PAk Yes - KSA No
Target Killings: Pak Yes - KSA No
Mobile Snatching Pak Yes, KSA No
Drug dealings: Pak Yes - KSA No
Sectarianism: Pak Yes,- KSA No
Lawlessness: Pak Yes - KSA No

with so many no's they look more capable and competent, numbers talk. now don't come up with random cases against them, get up your lazy behind and do the comparison

Apparently no

who made you an administrator here?

Area Sq m: Pak 307,374 - KSA 830,000
Active Military Strength: 617,000 - KSA 233,000
Taliban presence: Pak Yes - KSA No
Alquaida Presence: Pak Yes - KSA No
Balouch terrorists: Pak Yes, KSA No
MQM terrorism: PAk Yes - KSA No
Target Killings: Pak Yes - KSA No
Mobile Snatching Pak Yes, KSA No
Drug dealings: Pak Yes - KSA No
Sectarianism: Pak Yes,- KSA No
Lawlessness: Pak Yes - KSA No

with so many no's they look more capable and competent, numbers talk. now don't come up with random cases against them, get up your lazy behind and do the comparison

Stop acting like a goat, when did i stated any of the above dynamics were or weren't present?

I have a foul mouth but you as an administrator have no manners, I don't know how goats act, perhaps you can share your experience of observing goat behaviour.

Coming back to the topic, my response is in reply to your response essentially claiming/stressing/stating that Arabs are not capable of handling issues on their own. now what I stated are the facts that despite them having more than double the area and half the military there are no insurgency issues in that country because they are very capable and pro-active in dealing with them very effectively compared to ours. In such situation all the mud that you are trying to sling on them is actually making us look ugly.

Did you get that Mr. administrator cum goat behaviourist, or should I ask my 10 year old son to try to explain in the manner you can understand?

Stop acting like a goat, when did i stated any of the above dynamics were or weren't present?

I have a foul mouth but you as an administrator have no manners, I don't know how goats act, perhaps you can share your experience of observing goat behaviour.

Coming back to the topic, my response is in reply to your response essentially claiming/stressing/stating that Arabs are not capable of handling issues on their own. now what I stated are the facts that despite them having more than double the area and half the military there are no insurgency issues in that country because they are very capable and pro-active in dealing with them very effectively compared to ours. In such situation all the mud that you are trying to sling on them is actually making us look ugly.

Did you get that Mr. administrator cum goat behaviourist, or should I ask my 10 year old son to try to explain in the manner you can understand?

They are not, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for our troops.

Do you think USA actually needed the brits and the French and whoever for the Iraq or Afghanistan destruction?
No!
They needed them for political reasons.

Do you think KSA can not deal with them on its own?
They can certainly handle them ton their own, they don't need Pak military which has failed to handle a few thousand rag tag Taliban in 10 years with Taliban being able to attack GHQ, PAF Faisal, PAF Kamra, PN shipyard, etc etc etc
They need Pakistan for political reasons. They want all muslim countries to unite against Iran created mess (the same iran who keeps messing in our internal affairs, supports balouch separatists, supports shia millitants, has killed our border guards, threatens us to carry out action against smugglers in our country without our permission) is creating problems in every other muslim country/ KSA is giving us importance and wants us to be recognized as an important country of muslim coalition against tyranny and terrorism.

They are not, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for our troops.

The crime rate is low because their judicial system is very effective. Ours on the other hand is a victim to corruption, blackmail, political BS and what not. But having said so the above comparison you made is unjust. You are comparing apples with oranges. Pakistan is surrounded in a hostile environment with India on the eastern front and a war torn country run by factions on the west. They all have consequences on Pakistan.
The Saudis have all the money and the fancy toys money can buy yet they insist on Pakistan sending their troops, that alone makes the above comparison null and void.

Do you think USA actually needed the brits and the French and whoever for the Iraq or Afghanistan destruction?
No!
They needed them for political reasons.

Do you think KSA can not deal with them on its own?
They can certainly handle them ton their own, they don't need Pak military which has failed to handle a few thousand rag tag Taliban in 10 years with Taliban being able to attack GHQ, PAF Faisal, PAF Kamra, PN shipyard, etc etc etc
They need Pakistan for political reasons. They want all muslim countries to unite against Iran created mess (the same iran who keeps messing in our internal affairs, supports balouch separatists, supports shia millitants, has killed our border guards, threatens us to carry out action against smugglers in our country without our permission) is creating problems in every other muslim country/ KSA is giving us importance and wants us to be recognized as an important country of muslim coalition against tyranny and terrorism.

Nice talk. However KSA's reasons are kosher, it doesn't deny the fact that they can't move without us.

Back
Top Bottom