What's new

Why Pakistan cannot say sorry to Bangladesh

I didn't even know where Bangladesh was when I was in high school. It was only after some Bangladeshis brought up this whole issue, and I ended up seeing a map that learned about it.

Bangladesh is irrelevant to me at a personal level. It always has been and continues to be. I was really surprised and intrigued by the obsession many Bangladeshis showed towards Pakistan.

I used to work in a retail store. I once ran into a Bangladeshi guy who asked me where I was from. The next time I ran into him he started a rant about Jinnah Rehmatullah Alaih.

I simply looked at him, kind of smiled and walked away.

I'm telling you guys, you guys need therapy. No normal person goes about life like this.

Yeah, some dum dum from America said Pakistan army raped 3 million Bengali women and that's the last word.
Academics are dum dum now? Are your local mullahs the only intelligent groups of people in the world. Just read on Dr. Geoffrey Davis. An Australian doctor who was there during these events.
My whole family was there since before partition until six months after creation of BD. so I don't need a fat cow from Virginia to know the facts.
My family was there too. Longer than yours as well.
Pay any of them good money and they will write any lie for you as well reserched truth .
Damn, I like to see this good money because most of them were poor.

And to be clear, it wasn't some Bangladeshi uncle or an older guy, we seemed to be of the same age group.

Academics are dum dum now? Are your local mullahs the only intelligent groups of people in the world. Just read on Dr. Geoffrey Davis. An Australian doctor who was there during these events.

My family was there too. Longer than yours as well.

Damn, I like to see this good money because most of them were poor.
The money was paid by your creator India.
Yes you were so poor that millions of you died of hunger until 1974 as there was no food in Bangla aster Separation from Pakistan.

Mukti Bahini were teenage terrorists who with lots of weapons, nothing to do with their lives and nobody to answer to. They kept killing and raping long after Pakistan army left. They didn't even listen to Sheikh Mujeeb's repeated requests to surrender weapons.
Its was only in mid 70s when ammunition ran out that the Mukti Bahini stopped killing and raping. They committed horriffic crimes against humanity. Dhaka stadium had gory killing games where Mukti bahini would bring in suspected Rojakars or anyone they thought was against creation of BD and in front of spectators, kill them slowly by torturing them sall day in front of cheering bangla crowd.

I didn't even know where Bangladesh was when I was in high school. It was only after some Bangladeshis brought up this whole issue, and I ended up seeing a map that learned about it.

Bangladesh is irrelevant to me at a personal level. It always has been and continues to be. I was really surprised and intrigued by the obsession many Bangladeshis showed towards Pakistan.

I used to work in a retail store. I once ran into a Bangladeshi guy who asked me where I was from. The next time I ran into him he started a rant about Jinnah Rehmatullah Alaih.

I simply looked at him, kind of smiled and walked away.

I'm telling you guys, you guys need therapy. No normal person goes about life like this.

Sounds made up, like yourself.

The money was paid by your creator India.
Yes you were so poor that millions of you died of hunger until 1974 as there was no food in Bangla aster Separation from Pakistan.

Mukti Bahini were teenage terrorists who with lots of weapons, nothing to do with their lives and nobody to answer to. They kept killing and raping long after Pakistan army left. They didn't even listen to Sheikh Mujeeb's repeated requests to surrender weapons.
Its was only in mid 70s when ammunition ran out that the Mukti Bahini stopped killing and raping. They committed horriffic crimes against humanity. Dhaka stadium had gory killing games where Mukti bahini would bring in suspected Rojakars or anyone they thought was against creation of BD and in front of spectators, kill them slowly by torturing them sall day in front of cheering bangla crowd.

Dude, you have a personal stake due to family and so will always be biased.
Remember that Pakistan was responsible for 1971 as it refused to hand power to BD that won the election. If you want someone to blame, then I suggest you look at the military junta.

Dude, you have a personal stake due to family and so will always be biased.
Remember that Pakistan was responsible for 1971 as it refused to hand power to BD that won the election. If you want someone to blame, then I suggest you look at the military junta.
No it was not that simple.
Mujeeb won a Majority in East Pakistan while Bhutto won a majority in west Pakistan. Both claimed victory based on their majority in their dominions.
Field Marshal Ayyub Khan had held 1965 elections on American style Electoral college style in which more votes dont mean victory but more Electoral college votes mean victory even if those areas have lesser population.
That was the real confusion. Bhutto was claiming victory on electoral colleges as west Pakistan had more. Mujeeb was claiming victory on vote count as east Pakistan simply had more population than west Pakistan, so more votes.
In March 1971 the Martial Law administrator Genral Yehya Khan packed Bhutto in a C-130 and brought him to Dhaka to meet Mujeeb, so that both politicians can reach an agreement on power sharing. Mujeeb held 5 meetings with Bhutto in Dhaka under supervision of General Yehya and both men reached no agreement.
For reasons still unknown, Sheikh Mujeeb agreed to come to Weat Pakistan in the same flight with Bhutto and General Yehya. On arrival at Rawalpindi, Bhutto got Mujeeb arrested and shipped to Minwali jail in south Punjab. Thats where Mujeeb stayed until a month after creation of Bangladesh .After that east Pakistan was ship without helm and India along with KGB took over.
Over in West Pakistan the only thing Bhutto was interested in was becoming President of Pakistan as the country had American style presidential system back then. Mujeeb did not want total separation but a lose federation between East and west while he becomes the ruler of East Pakistan. Bhutto did not care either way.
While Pakistan army was being attacked and killed, kidnapped by Mukti Bahini on daily basis, simply because of their seer numbers and Indian / KGB support, over in West Pakistan Bhutto was busy sacking genrals at GHQ. The GHQ also did not want a total separation but some sort ofpolitical agreement between Bhutto and Mujeeb. thats why Yehya shipped Bhutto to Dhaka.
So, no Army is not to blame, but other factors specially the politicians on both side.

No it was not that simple.
Mujeeb won a Majority in East Pakistan while Bhutto won a majority in west Pakistan. Both claimed victory based on their majority in their dominions.
Field Marshal Ayyub Khan had held 1965 elections on American style Electoral college style in which more votes dont mean victory but more Electoral college votes mean victory even if those areas have lesser population.
That was the real confusion. Bhutto was claiming victory on electoral colleges as west Pakistan had more. Mujeeb was claiming victory on vote count as east Pakistan simply had more population than west Pakistan, so more votes.
In March 1971 the Martial Law administrator Genral Yehya Khan packed Bhutto in a C-130 and brought him to Dhaka to meet Mujeeb, so that both politicians can reach an agreement on power sharing. Mujeeb held 5 meetings with Bhutto in Dhaka under supervision of General Yehya and both men reached no agreement.
For reasons still unknown, Sheikh Mujeeb agreed to come to Weat Pakistan in the same flight with Bhutto and General Yehya. On arrival at Rawalpindi, Bhutto got Mujeeb arrested and shipped to Minwali jail in south Punjab. Thats where Mujeeb stayed until a month after creation of Bangladesh .After that east Pakistan was ship without helm and India along with KGB took over.
Over in West Pakistan the only thing Bhutto was interested in was becoming President of Pakistan as the country had American style presidential system back then. Mujeeb did not want total separation but a lose federation between East and west while he becomes the ruler of East Pakistan. Bhutto did not care either way.
While Pakistan army was being attacked and killed, kidnapped by Mukti Bahini on daily basis, simply because of their seer numbers and Indian / KGB support, over in West Pakistan Bhutto was busy sacking genrals at GHQ. The GHQ also did not want a total separation but some sort ofpolitical agreement between Bhutto and Mujeeb. thats why Yehya shipped Bhutto to Dhaka.
So, no Army is not to blame, but other factors specially the politicians on both side.

You need to educate yourself.
Pakistan system in 1971 was based on who won the most seats in parliament. AL had more than all parties in W Pakistan combined and therefore could rule alone.
I am sorry that there was a war in 1971 and wish it never happened but BD cannot be blamed as it wanted a peaceful transfer of power since it won the election.

Pakistan system in 1971 was based on who won the most seats in parliament. AL had more than all parties in W Pakistan combined and therefore could rule alone.
I am sorry that there was a war in 1971 and wish it never happened but BD cannot be blamed as it wanted a peaceful transfer of power since it won the election.
The parliamentarial system was endorsed in 1973 Constitution. Thats why Bhutto was the president of Pakistan until then , not prime minister of Pakistan.

BD had more population and if we went by vote count alone, there was no chance in the world ever for a West Pakistani to ever get into government. Thats why a middle path was needed. thats why Yehya forced Mujeeb and Bhutto to enter dialogue.
Bengalis were struck by worlds largest cyclone the Bhola Cyclone in November 1970 which broke many world records, and drowned 40% of BD land mass. All that natural disaster was blamed on West Pakistan and hungry,thirsty grief stricken Bengalis who lost everything to the cyclone, bought into it. That was why things went violent. Propaganda and bengali stupidity.

BD had more population and if we went by vote count alone, there was no chance in the world ever for a West Pakistani to ever get into government. Thats why a middle path was needed. thats why Yehya forced Mujeeb and Bhutto to enter dialogue.
Bengalis were struck by worlds largest cyclone the Bhola Cyclone in November 1970 which broke many world records, and drowned 40% of BD land mass. All that natural disaster was blamed on West Pakistan and hungry,thirsty grief stricken Bengalis who lost everything to the cyclone, bought into it. That was why things went violent. Propaganda and bengali stupidity.

Dude, do you know how long it took for the Pakistani government to respond after the 1970 cyclone?
Which country says a retarded comment like "defence of the East lies in the West"?

Dude, do you know how long it took for the Pakistani government to respond after the 1970 cyclone?
Which country says a retarded comment like "defence of the East lies in the West"?

How long did it take US of Fucking A to respond to Katrina?

Hint: its not fully recovered till now.

You rebelled against the conceptual state. Like no one cares for your randi rona. Have some shame if you cannot put two plus two

How long did it take US of Fucking A to respond to Katrina?

Hint: its not fully recovered till now.

You rebelled against the conceptual state. Like no one cares for your randi rona. Have some shame if you cannot put two plus two

Allegations of racism against majority ethnic population there.
Dude, how good were you at school?

Back
Top Bottom