What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

People are blaming military because it is military who looks after security issues , matter of Afghanistan etc.

You served in army?
There military isn't the voice of the people the government is. The issue was reported it is the governments issue.

then why spending 8bn$ on defence janab ? jab yehi jawab sunny hain to fazool main pesy kiyoo lagay ? why not spend this huge amount somewhere better ?
Bro,

We have the 'option' to trade punches with the US but what about the loss of important assets as a consequence? India is our enemy # 1 and we need to be ready for Indian aggression at all times.

If Americans want to kill some Taliban inside Pakistan, so be it. We have suffered enough at the hands of Taliban and their stooges.

then why spending 8bn$ on defence janab ? jab yehi jawab sunny hain to fazool main pesy kiyoo lagay ? why not spend this huge amount somewhere better ?

Precisely. Why not totally sell out? Why not hand over GHQ and let the US run the show? Under the argument that we cannot effectively confront the US, why not save me some tax payer dollars and just be over with it?

The reality is that it is possible to deal with and contain the American activities and influence. You don't need to go into a direct confrontation --- there are a number of ways to manipulate the leverage we do have, but they require ingenuity and balls.

Exactly. It's the military's job to show some balls even when the nation's media, most of it up for the highest bidder, is being discouraging. That's no excuse.

Totally agreed.

In fact, I believe it is us patriots who feel the most frustrated and hurt because of this unjustifiable and inexcusable silence.
they will give justification like OBL raid :lol::lol::lol:

Precisely. Why not totally sell out? Why not hand over GHQ and let the US run the show? Under the argument that we cannot effectively confront the US, why not save me some tax payer dollars and just be over with it?

The reality is that it is possible to deal with and contain the American activities and influence. You don't need to go into a direct confrontation --- there are a number of ways to manipulate the leverage we do have, but they require ingenuity and balls.
lets be like south korea and japan . why waste of dollars

Bro,

We have the 'option' to trade punches with the US but what about the loss of important assets as a consequence? India is our enemy # 1 and we need to be ready for Indian aggression at all times.

If Americans want to kill some Taliban inside Pakistan, so be it. We have suffered enough at the hands of Taliban and their stooges.
bomb roz USA marta hai or enemy india hai ?:enjoy: USA is banging us since years killing our civilans bombing us and insulting us day night . acha ameer mary to theek ghareeb mary to dushman :lol:

Bro,

The answer to Indian aggression is not the US. The US is eager to build India up --- both in the global media and in terms of hardware --- to act as a counterweight to China's influence in the region.

Wake up. Modi could not even get a US visa --- and after being elected PM, he got a rockstar welcome. All of India's questionable policies --- support of terror movements (BLA/BRA/LTTE/TTP/etc), Modi's personal violent past, etc. --- are being totally ignored by the States while our isolation increases.

Ok guys chillax.
Pakistan boundary start from punjab as per my uncle.
Nothing can happen. Raheel sb is no way different from kayani and musharaf. Afterall army acts as an institution so it is an institutional based policy. By the way thanks to ispr for excellent PR campaign for Thank you Raheel Shareef.

Ever wondered how an Iranian nuclear facility was compromised in spite of massive protective measures and how so many Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated?

Do not underestimate the resources and tactics of CIA and NSA; two of the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world in the context of resources and assets at their disposal.

Pakistan have a decent security apparatus but it is unrealistic to expect it to be impenetrable. So many terrorists slipped into Pakistan from Afghanistan. Why can't the Americans and their sympathizers?
We are talking about armed drones here,what is the operational range of such a drone,from where did they take off,ever wondered?

Ok guys chillax.
Pakistan boundary start from punjab as per my uncle.
Nothing can happen. Raheel sb is no way different from kayani and musharaf. Afterall army acts as an institution so it is an institutional based policy. By the way thanks to ispr for excellent PR campaign for Thank you Raheel Shareef.
If only real issues of territorial sovereignty and safeguarding of lives within our borders would benefit from the same kind of effort that went into Thank You Raheel Shareef (who has so far been unable to even scare the corrupt politicians, traitors as far as I'm concerned, enough to mend their ways)!!!

yh end up like japan, every year its reported rapes, assualts by US soldiers and japs are fed up, they want US base gone.

bomb roz USA marta hai or enemy india hai ?:enjoy: USA is banging us since years killing our civilans bombing us and insulting us day night . acha ameer mary to theek ghareeb mary to dushman :lol:
Bro,

We are fighting a war with hostile militants and we also need to deter Indian Cold Start adventures. These are two fronts.

Should we open new fronts? :-)

Why should we care about Taliban? They are a bunch of hypocrites.

We are talking about armed drones here,what is the operational range of such a drone,from where did they take off,ever wondered?
My friend,

These are HUMINT operations. CIA agents are to be expected operating in areas infested with Taliban within Pakistan and Afghanistan. Information provided by these agents is corroborated through additional assets and then a course of action is planned accordingly. The action commences when the situation on the ground is ideal for it.

Americans have stationed some drones in Afghanistan at present.

Bro,

Military action is a strawman argument, nobody is even saying you need to go to war with USA. Has there been any diplomatic initiative(not some half-hearted attempt).
There are two possible reasons.
1. Pak govt and army does not want drone strikes but reluctantly agrees as its unable to effectively control that region. If you have no control over a region, the idea of sovereignty seems silly.
2. Pak govt and army are involved in this, they say one thing to public but behind the door actively help USA in finding targets.
In both cases they have decided that life of ordinary public in af-pak border is cheap, if 1 terrorist can be taken out resulting in death of 10 civilians, its an alright price to pay.

There is also hidden racism at play here, pathans with beards are mostly taliban for punjabis.

Often I am critical of Pakistan Army but seriously over this issue I genuinely feel sympathy with ISPR. I would not like to be in their position. Chances are they knew about this. Can they own up to it? No. Look at the crazy reaction we see here.

On the other hand it is possible they did not know about this. In which case what does the army do? Call the American's. You already know what their reply is. "We will do what we think to pursue our interests". So what do you do? Have a war with them because they certainly are not going to take heed of what your asking them. Have a meeting conclude that we don't want war. Now how do you explain this to our mad public?

So best policy. Stay mum.

pathans with beards are mostly taliban for punjabis.
Don;t try to divide us.

Often I am critical of Pakistan Army but seriously over this issue I genuinely feel sympathy with ISPR. I would not like to be in their position. Chances are they knew about this. Can they own up to it? No. Look at the crazy reaction we see here.

On the other hand it is possible they did not know about this. In which case what does the army do? Call the American's. You already know what their reply is. "We will do what we think to pursue our interests". So what do you do? Have a war with them because they certainly are not going to take heed of what your asking them. Have a meeting conclude that we don't want war. Now how do you explain this to our mad public?

So best policy. Stay mum.

Don;t try to divide us.
a nobody on a random forum cannot possibly divide you... You deny hint of racism then, do you?

Bro,

We are fighting a war with hostile militants and we also need to deter Indian Cold Start adventures. These are two fronts.

Should we open new fronts? :-)

Why should we care about Taliban? They are a bunch of hypocrites.

My friend,

These are HUMINT operations. CIA agents are to be expected operating in areas infested with Taliban within Pakistan and Afghanistan. Information provided by these agents is corroborated through additional assets and then a course of action is planned accordingly. The action commences when the situation on the ground is ideal for it.

Americans have stationed some drones in Afghanistan at present.
And ISI doesnt have any agents(HUMINT) in those areas?
Lets say Pakistan didnt or doesnt know about these operations,do you really think that Pakistan would just accept it and let the US do whatever it wants?
Think about it,you are not Afghanistan where the US can do whatever it wants,at will.
And if without knowledge of Pakistan,why would they make it public,wouldnt that bring the fragile relationship with Pakistan in danger?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom