What's new

Why not the Pakistan Sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through the thread and there isn't a single response to this simple question --- Why "The Pakikstan Sea" -- what is to be gained from this?

Better still why not rename the so called "Indus" River? -- Why not lay a claim of this vital water way in line with the idea of Pakistan, deprive any Indian claim, even if just psychological, choose any other name and refer to it by that name -- the Indian can have no objection after all he has renamed rather frequently.

Yeah lets call Indus .......Jamil :) or even better Benazir Bhutto Shaheed River hahahahahahahahahahaha

Indian Ocean in my native language is called "Hindu Mahasamudram".. which is equivalent of Hindu Ocean. So, in your local languages use equivalent of Pakistan Sea for Arabian Sea, problem solved.

Yeah lets call Indus .......Jamil :) or even better Benazir Bhutto Shaheed River hahahahahahahahahahaha

that women really died for her country give her some respect dude , sorry but really have to as what good you have done for Pakistan any way ?

Originally Posted by brahmastra
what benefit will pak gain by renaming the sea?

What benefit did India get by changing

Bombay to Mumbai !!
Calcutta to Kolkata !!
Bangalore to Bangaluru !!

And if anyone says u wanted your old names rather then the English one then why not stop calling India as India and make it Hindustan !!!

Now what benefit did u people get by doing this !!!!

So, if we want and we are discussing then it shouldn't be a pain for anyone.

Those who got problems with it, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THE THREAD AND GO AWAY!!!

Actually the Indus river should be renamed - a Pakistani name

Following that every one who got killed in Pakistan should be given Nishan-e-Haider!!

there is a diference Btw knowing the threat and accidental or terorist attack. she knew she wil get killed and entered Pakistan , a person of her profile , wealth and fame doesnt reallly bother risking his or hers life , it takes a big heart , I am not a big fan but she is admired by millions in Pak . Lets have some respect

What benefit did India get by changing

Bombay to Mumbai !!
Calcutta to Kolkata !!
Bangalore to Bangaluru !!

And if anyone says u wanted your old names rather then the English one then why not stop calling India as India and make it Hindustan !!!

Now what benefit did u people get by doing this !!!!

So, if we want and we are discussing then it shouldn't be a pain for anyone.

Those who got problems with it, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THE THREAD AND GO AWAY!!!

Simple fact you can just wake up one fine day and change the name of a sea ...there is procedure involved..Pakistan will have to apply to IMO for change its name ...and then get a Tacit approval ( half of the memeber countries should not be against the idea) from the member countries ...then only the name or the ocean or sea can be changed.

Otherwise we would have had every two-bit countries naming sea and oceans after them.

We already have two bit country with oceans named after it.

Simple fact you can just wake up one fine day and change the name of a sea ...there is procedure involved..Pakistan will have to apply to IMO for change its name ...and then get a Tacit approval ( half of the memeber countries should not be against the idea) from the member countries ...then only the name or the ocean or sea can be changed.

Otherwise we would have had every two-bit countries naming sea and oceans after them.

Okay so we will get up one morning and we will go through the procedure too!!
What are you guys bothering for !!! Because for at least now we are just discussing it over an online forum!!

Now now... don't be jealous!!

Otherwise we would have had every two-bit countries naming sea and oceans after them

Everything smaller than you isn't small and everything bigger than you isn't big!!
Learn this rule might help you understand things better.

Following your comments Russia, Canada,USA, China, Brazil & Australia can say the same for 2-bit India!!

Last edited:

Isn't the Indus uniquely Pakistani?...or is it that anything pre-Islamic(which is the vast majority of the culture of the lands what is today Pakistan) should be erased?

Originally Posted by muse

Why should we rename Indus!! We relate to it, its our heritage!

I not sure "Indus" (an "English" word) is your heritage

Okay so we will get up one morning and we will go through the procedure too!!
What are you guys bothering for !!! Because for at least now we are just discussing it over an online forum!!

Did I frown..I guess I din't ..atleast i am not bothered ..it takes year after a proposal is presented to IMO to get approved and then implemented..hence it will remain Arabian sea and ..for long time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom