What's new

Why not the Pakistan Sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Injians use J instead of Z - don't thgey say Bijness and Jirah instead of business of Zirah -- and for Ban, consider the insults offer Muslims in almost every post when they equate Islam and terrorism -- You people are allowed here and you get to converse and possibly teach and learn- instead you treat that hospitality as a license to defame and demean -- If it was up to me, you lot would my size 12 boot up your rear and outta here.

When you lot behave with dignity, you get treated withg dignity - it's easy - open ot any argument, any position, but if all you got is Islam and terror, go back to where you came from . No kidding. Behave or GiiT!

Don't Injians use J instead of Z - don't thgey say Bijness and Jirah instead of business of Zirah -- and for Ban, consider the insults offer Muslims in almost every post when they equate Islam and terrorism -- You people are allowed here and you get to converse and possibly teach and learn- instead you treat that hospitality as a license to defame and demean -- If it was up to me, you lot would my size 12 boot up your rear and outta here.

When you lot behave with dignity, you get treated withg dignity - it's easy - open ot any argument, any position, but if all you got is Islam and terror, go back to where you came from . No kidding. Behave or GiiT!

Yeah this is probably one of the most unbiased forums out there, go to any indian forum and you'll see the mentality of the people. We allow indians to come on here and like 99% of them come here to troll against Pakistan, Islam,etc

We dont confuse J with Z.

We are allowed on this forum as guests that does not mean that you can abuse and use your vulgar language.

There is no Arabic word " P " they use " B ' so it becomes *akistan.

If you think that word is fine with you then sure we can also use that word.

& Keep that Attitude to your self.

If you don't abuse, if you show self respect - you will be treated with respect -- See, freedom of speech does not mean you will malign, defame, and demean others and in particular you will not be allowed to get away with defaming islam by conflating it with terrorism - you understand??

And as for threatening that you will do X or Y or Z, you are only setting yourself up. My size 12 boot is polished and ready:cheers:

once again, show self respect, do not assume that freedom of expression is license to defame and demean.

@desiman

yaar mind your language, you have a report button. If you had any problem use the report button?

actually both of you mind your language please. This is not the way to talk in this mature forum

@desiman

yaar mind your language, you have a report button. If you had any problem use the report button?

actually both of you mind your language please. This is not the way to talk in this mature forum

im sick of this guy Zaki, we are enemies but have some decency when writing. What the heck is Injians ? Sorry but i will not sit and watch my country getting demeaned. If we use any racial slur against Pakistan we are banned right away, shouldnt it be the same for you guys ?

@topic

well its a good idea, go Pakistan, rename Arabian sea to Pakistan sea. We have Bay of bengal, indian ocean, Persian gulf, Arabian Sea, Gul of Oman etc. All these countries are our neighbours or the neighbours of our neighbours. Why not we too change the part of arabian sea to Pakistan Sea or something like that would recognized our identity :)

I'm kinda surprised with the member muse ,being one of the wisest people on this forum ,using such language,or is he just being sarcastic :cheesy:

@ontopic
If it gives the Pakistanis any pleasure do so :coffee:,however,in today's modern era there are better ways to project one's identity internationally.More importantly in a positive way. :smokin:

Last edited:
Why is it automatically Mr. Muse? What up vid that? You know internet? anonimity?

Mikkix

"Hindu kush" Hindu Killer mountains - Hope your wiki seaches helped you realize you still continue to refer to yourselves by definitions others give you.

And everyday we continue to marvel the wonders you achieved by adopting a different name and definition!!!...so don't mind if you are not an object of our envy.

Besides I hope you have realized by now...when they referred to us ..they also referred to you because, you too live east of the mountain range...and does not matter,if you deny your roots but you are essentially a part of Indian lineage rather than the arabic one.

Last edited:
Neither

You don't know anything about what I stand for - so instead of making assumptions (a sign of disrespect) you might at the minimum want that bit cleared up before you proceed. You may also not know that I know Afghanistan better than most Afghans and that I am conversant in at least one of it's languages -- so when I tell you something about Afghanistan, it's usually more than informed opinion.

Now, I have no problem acknowledging Hindus in Pakistan and that Pakistan, Bangla, Nepal and Lanka ought to have the best of relations - but don't come here trying to push things you only know of from wiki - you understand? The stuff you only know from wiki is stuff we know from first hand experience.

I must tell you and who ever else cares that I started out being disappointed at the quality of Indian posters here, but now I'm ticked off about it and I think something will have to be done - I am absolutely tired of reading complaints by people who think that the Indians here are some sort of country bunpkin quality, loud, obnoxious and insulting -- and I note that myself, every other post by an Indian is conflating Islam and terror, it seems to me that this is not a accident or coincidence - I even had one lune discussing Indian consulates in Afghanistan, take the conversation to Islam and temple destruction and seeking apologies for "Muslims" -- that just won't do.

I realize you guys are new - but look honestly at the forum and it's "Pakistani" quality, by this I mean look at the kinds of things Pakistanis like to discuss - it has to be "Critical" - first and foremost and they are primarily interested in problems in Pakistan -- that's just not a quality posters from India share, they are more interested in suggesting they have no problems and they insist on having Pakistani posters "know" that Islam (see terrorism) is the cause of all problems -- Diversity of opinion is all good and fine but it's not more important than quality - So try not to play the newby bumpkin loud and obnixious and simply not sensitive to where you are at - I hope you will take this in a constructive manner.

Neither

You don't know anything about what I stand for - so instead of making assumptions (a sign of disrespect) you might at the minimum want that bit cleared up before you proceed.

Well you can't blame us for that ..we can only judge you from your posts..Infact when I first began visiting this forum back in 07 .. I was rather impressed by honesty of your posts and upfront candor...but I also hope that you do realize that your single juvenile posts or a juvenile jibe in your posts puts you in the same category as numerous trolls..who's are rather in abundance this year.

You may also not know that I know Afghanistan better than most Afghans and that I am conversant in at least one of it's languages -- so when I tell you something about Afghanistan, it's usually more than informed opinion.

Now, I have no problem acknowledging Hindus in Pakistan and that Pakistan, Bangla, Nepal and Lanka ought to have the best of relations - but don't come here trying to push things you only know of from wiki - you understand? The stuff you only know from wiki is stuff we know from first hand experience.

Well I hope we all respect you for that..and accept your authority on the subject..but irony of the situation is we are suppose to discuss "renaming of seas" and Afghanistan is landlocked country.

I must tell you and who ever else cares that I started out being disappointed at the quality of Indian posters here, but now I'm ticked off about it and I think something will have to be done - I am absolutely tired of reading complaints by people who think that the Indians here are some sort of country bunpkin quality, loud, obnoxious and insulting -- and I note that myself, every other post by an Indian is conflating Islam and terror, it seems to me that this is not a accident or coincidence - I even had one lune discussing Indian consulates in Afghanistan, take the conversation to Islam and temple destruction and seeking apologies for "Muslims" -- that just won't do.

I realize you guys are new - but look honestly at the forum and it's "Pakistani" quality, by this I mean look at the kinds of things Pakistanis like to discuss - it has to be "Critical" - first and foremost and they are primarily interested in problems in Pakistan -- that's just not a quality posters from India share, they are more interested in suggesting they have no problems and they insist on having Pakistani posters "know" that Islam (see terrorism) is the cause of all problems -- Diversity of opinion is all good and fine but it's not more important than quality - So try not to play the newby bumpkin loud and obnixious and simply not sensitive to where you are at - I hope you will take this in a constructive manner.

I understand your disappointment ....this forum is not what it use be mainly because contribution of senior members(Who originally were there at beginning ie Neo , Keyserzoe , Malay , Salim, original T.Ts including you) has been become bare minimum, Those are the ppl who were actually responsible for success of this forum.

They use to lead by example ..now there very less posters left , who actually bring civility and levelheadedness to the forum.

Hence you see there more tendency for trolling and derailment of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom