What's new

Why not free Qadri?

people have the right to appeal..and thats what qadri is doing.
you cant stand outside the srssion court with a lethal injection...and all options have to be exausted first.
appealing in the supreme court is very legal and nothing wrong with.it.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

davis and qadri are totally different cases...davis had diplomatic immunity...qadri doesnt...and we are talking law here...not emotions.
but qadri has the right to appeal and offercblood money...but its on the discretion of taseer family to acceot money or reject it.
Sorry sir , but Raymond Davis was not diplomat.So he never had immunity. thats why our Foreign minister resigned.

^^ Tariq these american chamche people have confused minds, they will not be satisfied even if we install the american puppet system in pakistan, then their dream will be, why cant pakistan be another american state

^^ Tariq these american chamche people have confused minds, they will not be satisfied even if we install the american puppet system in pakistan, then their dream will be, why cant pakistan be another american state

Assalam alaikum

nahi bhai aisa no bolain plz, tone dheema rakkhain u have a good point let them counter it. why raymand ( gora ) can kill 2 PERSONS AND OTHERONE WAS KILLED BY OTHERS and get away ( which resulted humiliation for the whole country ) with the backing of all govt. branches, while qadri killed a person
there r many who r ready to pay the blood money these same govt. branshes r not doing something.

As i stated above this family even don't need the blood money

TARQ

if taseer had some arguements with some pakistani laws, why was he the serving governor ?? why didnt he quit??

I'm not supporter of taseer or ppp but let me tell yo that it was ppp govt & taseer was part of that govt, govt had right to discuss about laws & listen all civilians but on the other hand Qadri was a security personnal of Pakistan, any govt change or any law change his duty was to protect civilians & human lives in Pakistan not to take up arms & kill some one who says something his mind didn't like, further more he killed the person whom he was supposed to protect.

Also all Pakistanis must accept courts instead of protesting & other BS, what you guys want? civil war? you guys are worst than foreign enemies like india etc, you will finish your own country & spread chaos in your own country, why didn't you ppl do something to save Muslims in gujrat massacre, why don't you save Kashmir muslims? why you guys only wan't exteremism in Pakistan & kill anyone who doesn't agree with your theories? why working cowardly on payroll of enemies of Pakistan, be a man & declare openly but don't torture the country slowly. Look at Pakistan massive progress before 80's, Pakistan was ahead of India because every one had rights, today no one want to invest in Pakistan because they know duffer people live here who will kill anyone who doesn't agree with them, no investment no jobs, no jobs crimes rate up. All roads of troubles of Pakistan leads to exteremists in the country.

nobody says the killing of taseer was justified, but why should these corrupt elites use their influence some islamic laws, if taseer was so righteous and so against the islamic laws, why didnt he quit and then fight for what he stood then??

lets take example from quaid e azam who was offered to become governor general for united india, but he refused in order to stand for what he believed

taseer used his governor ship n influence to create a controversy

Kindly rectify your confusion between Islamic laws and blasphemy laws.. These two are entirely different laws.

If Taseer was violating sacred laws then Qadri should have taken him to the proper judicial system that exist in Pakistan for blasphemers - everybody agrees on it including you except some poor religious zealots.

I am not supporting anyone, what all I am saying is that Qadri is guilty of a murder and he must not be set free.

Assalam alaikum

Emmie and AP

You both got a point there qadri should have taken salman to courts, but u have to acknowledge the fact salman as provisional governer didnot respected the courts and its verdict. we can go on arguing in circles for years but the bottom line is r we all ready to accept the laws, courts and its verdicts weather it suits us or not

TARIQ

Kindly rectify your confusion between Islamic laws and blasphemy laws.. These two are entirely different laws.

If Taseer was violating sacred laws then Qadri should have taken him to the proper judicial system that exist in Pakistan for blasphemers - everybody agrees on it including you except some poor religious zealots.

I am not supporting anyone, what all I am saying is that Qadri is guilty of a murder and he must not be set free.

qadri is guilty ok, but why death sentence?? the amreeki guy cant resist supporting west and amreeka but even in west the mass murderer is not handed death sentence or execution

So you mean to say kill all the people who don't agree with you? What being an American Chamchas in it ?

Killing people in the name of religion is not justified in Islam, please its really a time to understand our religion in it entirety. Its not justified that we kill those who don't agree with us.

qadri is guilty ok, but why death sentence?? the amreeki guy cant resist supporting west and amreeka but even in west the mass murderer is not handed death sentence or execution

For this please refer to the Parliament, the only authority that amend laws. Individuals are not authorized to throw down the gauntlets that spreads chaos across the land.

I wont have any problem if they come up with such amendments.

i support freeing qadri, he must pay the qasas money and get free, govt of pakistan must help him, as they helped raymond davis

But will the family of Gov Taseer accept that blood money as they are very rich? without their consent, this wont happen.

Assalam alaikum

Emmie and AP

You bother got a point there qadri should have taken salman to courts, but u have to acknowledge the fact salman as provisional governer didnot respected the courts and its verdict. we can go on arguing in circles for years but the bottom line is r we all ready to accept the laws, courts and its verdicts weather it suits us or not

TARIQ

I agree... No politician respect verdicts... The best solution is that we don't vote for such politicians.

For this please refer to the Parliament, the only authority that amend laws.

I wont have any problem if they come up with such amendments.

Assalam alaikum

Brother see when we complain that u guy r confused u get mad on us. see we had a law weather u like or not ( if u don't like it change it the parliment ) but governer sahib didnot respect the law, the parliment the court and its verdict and lastly he also didnot take the step that u r suggesting by changing the law thru parliment , he is gone but we r left with this sad incident and dont know maybe forever

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Ahmad they don't need the money coz they r rich but surely they want their young boy to comeback home soon ( he is kidnapped by some ) and all those promises of law agencies he is still not recovered yet

TARIQ

are yo not talking and defending islamic laws? dont forget that one those laws are Qisas.

Assalam alaikum

Brother see when we complain that u guy r confused u get mad on us. see we had a law weather u like or not ( if u don't like it change it the parliment ) but governer sahib didnot respect the law, the parliment the court and its verdict and lastly he also didnot take the step that u r suggesting by changing the law thru parliment , he is gone but we r left with this sad incident and dont know maybe forever

Exactly my point brother. In fact I added another line in my previous post that you are referring to right now, to make my point more understandable that no individual whether Qadri or Salman can take law in hand, the law which is customary. If you differ from the in vogue law then get it amended from the Parliament.

Back
Top Bottom