What's new

Why not free Qadri?

How this is trolling ? I have put the right questions along with facts. If qadri gets free this will create a bad precedent. People having money will do whatever they like on the name of religion and get free by paying the so called blood money.

I think pakistani court did a tremendous job by sentencing him. Now the time for all pakistani to stand with the decision.

LOL this law is here for about 30 years and will not be the first time if it is settled by blood money, i told u see another thread u dont know what u r talking about or just read and don't post.

TARIQ

its not about Qadri its about law and justice .... its injustice if Qadri is released on the bases of blackmailing by kidnappers of Taseer's son.
if we see this case on the bases of Sharia then forced blood money and blackmailing is againsts the spirit of Islam .... Islam provide justice without any fear if we say that giving punishment to Qadri will create some type of havoc then it will not stop the Islamic laws to punish him.....
if we see this case on the bases of Pakistani law then he should be punished because he was on duty to protect him not to kill him and he commit murder which is a big crime and he should be punished if he is released then it will encourage many others to take law in their hands which ultimately create havoc in Pakistan ....
our Mullahs are only playing games here ...... Islam is the religion of peace it provide justice and it demands us to obey the laws of state........
Salman taseer was not proven guilty of Toheen e Rasalat thats why he was innocent and death of innocent brings the Azab e Ellahi ....... if he did something like that then there is a law for him
i dont support Qadri and i dont support Salman i am only talking neutral and its what i think right ...may be i am wrong

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

blood money can be given But if it is forced or by blackmailing of any type then its morally , legally and on Sharia bases not correct

My concerns were legitimate. There are rallies across the country in support of qadri. Judge has been transferred his office had been ransacked. Can you give me the reason why I had put the wrong thing ?

Didn't I say you are right with your ferment? If you still excited to know my take on that then please read all the posts chronologically. I cant recapitulate a long debate for a sake of a troll.

Please don't entice people here to engage in a off topic sleaze.

Ghazi kadree should be freed. He did nothing exceptional as to what ghazi Iluddin did. ie, killing a balsphemor. This is 100% Islamically correct and sharia complaint.

If you people shower praises and glory on the killer ilmuddin and force your school kids to study his life and appreciate his action and your founding father Ikbaal supporting killer ilmuddin openly and attending his funeral, then what wrong has ghazi kadree done?

Oh wait I forgot, ilmuddin killed a kaafir hindu and so he is hero of Islam. That is why he is taugth in pakistani textbooks. On the other hand kadree bumped off a "muslim", although liberal but nevertheless a Muslim. So you people wanna hang him. In theory but, kadree and iluddin are both islam inspired murderers and fuckin extermist terrorists, nothing less. None should be glorofied.

LOL this law is here for about 30 years and will not be the first time if it is settled by blood money, i told u see another thread u dont know what u r talking about or just read and don't post.

TARIQ

As the gentleman stated rightly that forced blood money is against the spirit of Islam. And again I don't think his family needs money from his killer.

The point I want to make it will make precedent for the future generation of Pakistan. If you have money you can do any heinous crime and can get rid of it by paying money.

Ghazi kadree should be freed. He did nothing exceptional as to what ghazi Iluddin did. ie, killing a balsphemor. This is 100% Islamically correct and sharia complaint.

If you people shower praises and glory on the killer ilmuddin and force your school kids to study his life and appreciate his action and your founding father Ikbaal supporting killer ilmuddin openly and attending his funeral, then what wrong has ghazi kadree done?

Oh wait I forgot, ilmuddin killed a kaafir Indian and so he is hero of Islam. That is why he is taugth in pakistani textbooks. On the other hand kadree bumped off a "muslim", although liberal but nevertheless a Muslim. So you people wanna hang him. In theory but, kadree and iluddin are both murderers and fuckin extermist terrorists. None should be glorofied.
Ignorance is at its peaks .....keep it up:hitwall:

Why? What is wrong? Plz enlighten me as to how ghazi kadree is different to ghazi ilmuddin the hero??
if i started answering this then this will go off topic and will derail this thread if you want to discus ghazi ilmuddin topic then open another thread i will answer there... this thread is not about ghazi ilmuddin

if i started answering this then this will go off topic and will derail this thread if you want to discus ghazi ilmuddin topic then open another thread i will answer there... this thread is not about ghazi ilmuddin

hahaha pretty lame attempt to avoid answering the embarresing question.

Dont worry mate, your answer to my question will be pretty much on the topic. Tell me why ghazi kadree should not be released? He is no different to ghazi ilmuddin the hero of Islam, who is taught in pakistani text book and whose funeral is attended by your founding father allama ikbaal himself..

As they say, islam is not the official religion of pakistan, denial is. So keep denying buddy. But I will appreciate anyone answering that.

hahaha pretty lame attempt to avoid answering the question.

Dont worry mate, your answer to my question will be pretty much on the topic. Tell me why ghazi kadree should not be released? He is no different to ghazi ilmuddin the hero of Islam, who is taught in pakistani text book and whose funeral is attended by your founding father allama ikbaal himself..

qadri will be released happy now?
YES AND ILMDEEN IS OUR HERO

TARIQ

So kadree and ilmuddin are both heroes of pakistan and islam?

Why not heroes?

If your BJP and other radicals in India can call people valiant responsible for Christians and Muslims massacre then why not guys you mentioned under certain circumstances?

Radicals are everywhere in the world so stop beating about bush and do something for humanity.. India, largest democracy after all. Dont pretend that you guys are free from sins.

Why do you guys give this solo man zionist guy the oxygen of responding he is a known hater of pakistan and is a zionist. We should ignore him. He does not have an open mind its like talking to a brick wall having a discussion with him and a zionist wall at that.

davis and qadri are totally different cases...davis had diplomatic immunity...qadri doesnt...and we are talking law here...not emotions.
but qadri has the right to appeal and offercblood money...but its on the discretion of taseer family to acceot money or reject it.
even Raymond Davis didn't have diplomatic immunity

Only difference is, one is American killing Pakistani and second is Pakistani killing Pakistani

American killing Pakistan? oh keeray maqoron ko marne se koi phansi ki saza hoti hai kya?

Why not heroes?

If your BJP and other radicals in India can call people valiant responsible for Christians and Muslims massacre then why not guys you mentioned?

Radicals are everywhere in the world so stop beating about bush and do something for humanity.. India, largest democracy after all.

Why bring India in here?? But still if you do so then please note that Radicals in India are A$$ holes. I dont treat them as my heroes.

So dont you think kadree and ilmuddn are A$$ holes too and plain murderers of same class? and none should be glorified for their killing? Death os ilmuddin and ghazi kadree must be celebrated as victory for humanity?

And if indeed they are heroes of islam then why shoudnt they both be glorified together? Why you need to jail ghazi kadree if he is at par with iluddin? Why should not there be a chapter in pakistani school book praising ghazi kadree?

Back
Top Bottom