What's new

Why not free Qadri?

Excellent debate--- But my concern is why he is getting support from the masses. That will create a dangerous precedent and would create huge problem in future.

Excellent debate--- But my concern is why he is getting support from the masses. That will create a dangerous precedent and would create huge problem in future.

i can respond to u but since u ppl can't undertand the complexity of our society no need to waiste my time on u i would rather talk to our pak brothers , u ppl love to flame ( which u r good at ). see some other thread

bye bye

TARIQ

So much support for this cold blooded murderer.....Frightening what would happen if these fundoos come to power in Pakistan.

I respect your concerns... But if I turn to them I might make an angry out of you by referring to Shiv Sinha and other radicals.

Ahmad they don't need the money coz they r rich but surely they want their young boy to comeback home soon ( he is kidnapped by some ) and all those promises of law agencies he is still not recovered yet

TARIQ
well, then justice wont be served, they blackmailed them, now they have to forgive the killer.

I respect your concerns... But if I turn to them I might make an angry out of you by referring to Shiv Sinha and other radicals.

First of all thread is not related with Shiv sena or India. so kindly stick with the topic.

Secondly shiv sena hasn't won in last 18 years in Maharashtra.

Assalam alaikum

Ahmad america blackmailed whole pakistan plus and we handed them the killer of 2. we want to get out of this mess by executing qadri is it gonna increase or decrease. we have to weigh the options.

TARIQ

First of all thread is not related with Shiv sena or India. so kindly stick with the topic.

For the same reason I didn't address your concerns... I would have gone miles away from the topic while covering your concerns.

Pratful - Have you not had a whole thread deleted for trollin and generally insulting everyone young man?
Why cant you follow and at least do what you say? Why cant you say anything worth value to a thread? Why are you sitting behind your little computer constantly trolling? Is it because you are a little man in stature? Short people have inferiority complexes resulting in internet retard trolling? I hope you dont suffer from this?

On topic When the time is right Qadri will be freed. :azn:

Assalam alaikum

Ahmad america blackmailed whole pakistan plus and we handed them the killer of 2. we want to get out of this mess by executing qadri is it gonna increase or decrease. we have to weigh the options.

TARIQ

Well Tariq, i never debated the issue of RD in the past and wont have the appetite to do it now, we need to do know that the case of ST and RD are very different. And yes, you mentioned the need to weigh the options, althoug you are right, but that will endanger the issue of justice in the country if they go to that territory.

For the same reason I didn't address your concerns... I would have gone miles away from the topic while covering your concerns.

My concerns were legitimate. There are rallies across the country in support of qadri. Judge has been transferred his office had been ransacked. Can you give me the reason why I had put the wrong thing ?

My concerns were legitimate. There are rallies across the country in support of qadri. Judge has been transferred his office had been ransacked. Can you give me the reason why I had put the wrong thing ?

You dont have any concerns about Qadri or Pakistan. Dont worry our problems will get resolved. Sadly the same cant be said for your brain. That sadly will never get sorted. I can tell with your constant low life trolling. You show us Pakistan why we are proud to be Pakistani and not Indian as we would be humiliated to be associated with people like you. Long live Pakistan!!

Well Tariq, i never debated the issue of RD in the past and wont have the appetite to do it now, we need to do know that the case of ST and RD are very different. And yes, you mentioned the need to weigh the options, althoug you are right, but that will endanger the issue of justice in the country if they go to that territory.

Assalam alaikum

unfortunately it is lost in our country

TARIQ

You dont have any concerns about Qadri or Pakistan. Dont worry our problems will get resolved. Sadly the same cant be said for your brain. That sadly will never get sorted. I can tell with your constant low life trolling. You show us Pakistan why we are proud to be Pakistani and not Indian as we would be humiliated to be associated with people like you. Long live Pakistan!!

How this is trolling ? I have put the right questions along with facts. If qadri gets free this will create a bad precedent. People having money will do whatever they like on the name of religion and get free by paying the so called blood money.

I think pakistani court did a tremendous job by sentencing him. Now the time for all pakistani to stand with the decision.

Back
Top Bottom