What's new

Why not free Qadri?

No way you can free Qadri, a murderer needs to be hanged till death.

You cant kill people in the name of blasphemy, your country have a proper legislation on blasphemy.So if you kill some one for blasphemy you take law in your hand.

Its no where written in Holy Quran and Hadith that kill a person who doesn't agree with you.

A murderer is a murderer and According to the Law he must be punished ....... Qadri killed Salman taseer and took law in his hands which is both on Islamic bases and according to PAK law illegal and incorrect.....
Toheen e Rasalat was not proved on him and if he did such thing then there is a proper judicial system to follow but killing him can not be justified.....
I salute the Judge who take decision bravely .....
Releasing him is no option .... according to Sharia murder of an innocent is the murder of humanity so Salman taseer was not proven guilty but Qadri is ............

You are no different from Qadri.
I see the need to prepare to apply violence to defend a way of life that ensures freedom of choice for all. Qadri sees the need to apply violence to impose a way of life that reduces people to mere ciphers and reserves freedom of choice for those willing to employ violence to achieve their ends.

Equating the two of us is just a way of copping out - and that in itself is a choice.

There are no commendable efforts by GOP nor any political parties to counter radicalization , they are too scared of loosing their vote bank as well as lives and property , only salman taseer was the man who stood up for this tyranny may he RIP.

I see the need to prepare to apply violence to defend a way of life that ensures freedom of choice for all. Qadri sees the need to apply violence to impose a way of life that reduces people to mere ciphers and reserves freedom of choice for those willing to employ violence to achieve their ends.

Equating the two of us is just a way of copping out - and that in itself is a choice.

You are pretty right when you say 'violence to defend our choices' as I find no contradiction in precepts and practices - numerous examples Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Palestine etc etc.

What Qardri saw was no different from what those young American Christians saw when they assailed a Young American Jew in a train near to death and then a Muslim Bangladeshi had to come to save him. Its not justified in both the cases my dear friend.

Strange to know an American who roars tranquillity all the time is thinking awkward!!

well for starter taseer family is rich they dont need money second of all ramond was not ur average pAKISTANI simple as that bling bling bling dreams over

so you are actually happy that your master got superior treatment??

He is murderer & that also he was there on his duty to protect & he killed same person who he was protecting. He had betrayed his country & uniform, if he had disagreements why was he serving, he should've quit his job.

well for starter taseer family is rich they dont need money second of all ramond was not ur average pAKISTANI simple as that bling bling bling dreams over

not ur average pakistani, arnt you a pakistani, you american butt licking burger boy??

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

He is murderer & that also he was there on his duty to protect & he killed same person who he was protecting. He had betrayed his country & uniform, if he had disagreements why was he serving, he should've quit his job.

if taseer had some arguements with some pakistani laws, why was he the serving governor ?? why didnt he quit??

sir this is a warning be clear be humble and learn to respect other people views and the reality before being emotional i am not saying that what is right or what is wrong i am just stating the ground facts

No way you can free Qadri, a murderer needs to be hanged till death.

You cant kill people in the name of blasphemy, your country have a proper legislation on blasphemy.So if you kill some one for blasphemy you take law in your hand.

Its no where written in Holy Quran and Hadith that kill a person who doesn't agree with you.

nobody says the killing of taseer was justified, but why should these corrupt elites use their influence some islamic laws, if taseer was so righteous and so against the islamic laws, why didnt he quit and then fight for what he stood then??

lets take example from quaid e azam who was offered to become governor general for united india, but he refused in order to stand for what he believed

taseer used his governor ship n influence to create a controversy

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

sir this is a warning be clear be humble and learn to respect other people views and the reality before being emotional i am not saying that what is right or what is wrong i am just stating the ground facts

sir, to gain respect you have to earn respect, you can get respect with your immature statements

adio

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

sir, to gain respect you have to earn respect, you cant get respect with your immature statements

adio

not ur average pakistani, arnt you a pakistani, you american butt licking burger boy??

you know ur problem is you are new here and you dont know how to live with civillized people ok every dog can bark but it takes a man with brain to talk straight with out losing it cool i am only saying what is given and no i dont support Qadiri in killing taseer i was more into a court trial and execution if found guilty according to Pakistani law that is how a state is run

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

there is a strong need to amend the blasphemy law so that its misuse can be controlled and anyone who misuses it can have same punishment as the other
to this i so agree

For once, the judicial system has shown the will to actually make a right move. The fundees may be over the top about it but it's our job to support the verdict and see to it's enforcement. This country cannot be left to the fundamentalists.

Assalam alaikum

Brother u r so knowledgable and intelligent if governer sahib accepted the verdict by the court and tried to provide legal assistance to the women, didnot use its arrogant language we would not have been in this situation. We all must abide by the law even if the verdicts doesnot suits us and fight the legal battle instead of flaming and abusing the others.

Regarding the thread issue, i will express my thoughts and might bring fire to me lol.

I think it is better to free qadri for the sake of the govt. sahib's family ( i don't care about salman coz he is dead and don't care if they hang qadri or not he knew the consequences of his act ). salman's son is still missing don't know who got him if it is businees dispute then for sure if qadri is hanged ppl will come after him ( i know u will lecture me u bowed down to some criminals etc ) but still it is not me or u who r living under constant threat it is governer's family

They even don't need the blood money if they think there father have died unjust Allah will reward him and qadri will not get away there. pardon this guy and take this whole country out of this mess, it will be a gr8 service by this family.

during raymand davis days govt. , army and everybody helped him just to avoid the worsening of relations between u.s and pakistan. why these officials r not doing something to stablilze our society.

solomon we r law abiding citizons and will not take arms to kill our brothers otherwise what is the difference between us and qadri.

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom