What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

It's not, because it's the defence minister that logically must be responsible for defence matters and if the PM is interfering in a manner that is undermining his position / credibility, he has to be able to take the PM on, or remains a puppet. Just as Doval has to work with the DM in defence matters and not be in charge above the DM, only because the PM has appointed him. Sideling the DM in any defence matter, makes his position pointless. Then it would be simpler if the PM would take the position directly too.

Wrong again. The PM is the Final power in India. Rest of the cabinet operate only to ASSIST the PM and for his pleasure. That is why the PM choose the DM and the DM is not elected to the post.

He's lost 17 kg.

I have ALREADY proved Buddha preached on Hindusim based on YOUR OWN posts. :P Go read it AGAIN. THIS TIME SLOWLY. If you don't get it, read it again. Keep doing it till you get it. There is no easy way out.

I DARE YOU TO POST my comments in FULL .......... Now if you have any shame, do it.

To quote a apt christian adage , you are digging your own grave. :P

You have not proved anything. I proved how Buddha did not appreciate CASTE which was the point of this whole debate. Not conversions, English, Independence, Brahmins, whatever. You dug your grave already. Go look back at your previous posts unless you edited it. Read it over again. This time show me the proof with a link.

You have not proved anything. I proved how Buddha did not appreciate CASTE which was the point of this whole debate. Not conversions, English, Independence, Brahmins, whatever. You dug your grave already. Go look back at your previous posts unless you edited it. Read it over again. This time show me the proof with a link.

The point of the debate was ANTI-HINDU PROPAGANDA by the Christians. You tried to twist it to "caste" and "buddha" :coffee:

From your own post,

The Buddha said:

By birth one is not an outcaste,
By birth one is not a Brahmin;
By deeds alone one is an outcaste,
By deeds alone one is a Brahmin

Now what does that mean to you ?

It's not, because it's the defence minister that logically must be responsible for defence matters and if the PM is interfering in a manner that is undermining his position / credibility, he has to be able to take the PM on, or remains a puppet. Just as Doval has to work with the DM in defence matters and not be in charge above the DM, only because the PM has appointed him. Sideling the DM in any defence matter, makes his position pointless. Then it would be simpler if the PM would take the position directly too.

The NSA works out of the PMO.
Which means he is the PM's point man on national security. That is his job. He is not the minister of state for Defence. There will always be turf issues just like there exists between the HM & DM.

I wouldn't use the word taking on the PM, I would suggest standing your ground within limits is all that can be done. There is a reason why someone is the PM. He is the final arbiter on all subjects. Period. If the DM feels sidelined, he should bring it to the PM's notice & if it continues, can resign his post. You cannot take on the PM. Unlike the last government, there will be no PM of defence, merely cabinet minister.

The point of the debate was ANTI-HINDU PROPAGANDA by the Christians. You tried to twist it to "caste" and "buddha" :coffee:

From your own post,

The Buddha said:

By birth one is not an outcaste,
By birth one is not a Brahmin;
By deeds alone one is an outcaste,
By deeds alone one is a Brahmin

Now what does that mean to you ?

No there was more to my post and its from a Buddhist educational website. You asking what does that means, points to your problem. You cant comprehend English. Go back to school. What does that mean to you?

You are twisting the debate and suiting it to your agenda. I called you out numerous times. Im still waiting for evidence and proof for the other posts! Typical RSS BS and rants.....can't back all of your claims. I'm asking you you for proof. Where is it?

This debate had nothing to do with Hinduism. You started this debate because you attacked Christians on Page 9, POST 125 :disagree::agree::azn::cheesy::coffee::wave::nono::no::nono::haha::laugh::sarcastic::secret::nana::omghaha::cuckoo::laughcry::yay:

Spoke to my Friend in Goa , Majority (Hindus ) Don't want him to go , but Minorities ( Catholic ) are already calling him Back stabber and that he is Running away from his Responsibilities , He has been target of Certain influential Minorities who have been blabbering about RSS , Rise of Hindutva and blah blah , even when their has been no communal tension or incidents under BJP Role .

Church and Minorities were very vocal against Modi and parekar in Lokshaba Election , But Still Both Seats in Goa was won by BJP for first time in two decades.

You guys also check GoansonFB Group large debate is going on their .
That is no surprise.

The Greatest Opposition and Attacks against Hindus and Hindudtva and Modi has ALWAYS come from the Christians, from Indian and Abroad.

Most Hindus automatically assume the muslims to be the the villains due to the long unsavoury history, riots etc. but the truth is that all the "intellectual" and sophisticated propaganda against Hindus and Hindutva and Modi has and will continue to come from christians.

Even on PDF the trend is clear.

However most prefer to remain ignorant of the dangers by dismissing them as "stray" elements even thought the fact is that such elements in Christianity is the rule rather than the exceptions.

Source: Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister | Page 9

No there was more to my post and its from a Buddhist educational website. You asking what does that means, points to your problem. You cant comprehend English. Go back to school. What does that mean to you?

You are twisting the debate and suiting it to your agenda. I called you out numerous times. Im still waiting for evidence and proof for the other posts! Typical RSS BS and rants.....can't back all of your claims. I'm asking you you for proof. Where is it?

This debate had nothing to do with Hinduism. You started this debate because you attacked Christians on Page 9, POST 125 :disagree::agree::azn::cheesy::coffee::wave::nono::no::nono::haha::laugh::sarcastic::secret::nana::omghaha::cuckoo::laughcry::yay:

Spoke to my Friend in Goa , Majority (Hindus ) Don't want him to go , but Minorities ( Catholic ) are already calling him Back stabber and that he is Running away from his Responsibilities , He has been target of Certain influential Minorities who have been blabbering about RSS , Rise of Hindutva and blah blah , even when their has been no communal tension or incidents under BJP Role .

Church and Minorities were very vocal against Modi and parekar in Lokshaba Election , But Still Both Seats in Goa was won by BJP for first time in two decades.

You guys also check GoansonFB Group large debate is going on their .
That is no surprise.

The Greatest Opposition and Attacks against Hindus and Hindudtva and Modi has ALWAYS come from the Christians, from Indian and Abroad.

Most Hindus automatically assume the muslims to be the the villains due to the long unsavoury history, riots etc. but the truth is that all the "intellectual" and sophisticated propaganda against Hindus and Hindutva and Modi has and will continue to come from christians.

Even on PDF the trend is clear.

However most prefer to remain ignorant of the dangers by dismissing them as "stray" elements even thought the fact is that such elements in Christianity is the rule rather than the exceptions.

Source: Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister | Page 9

You keep asking for proof. Proof for what ? if its about my claim for anti-Hindu propaganda by christians your subsequent posts have only proved my point. So that is the proof.

Apart from that, I am not sure what your post is suppose to convey. I continue to stand by this particular post,

"The Greatest Opposition and Attacks against Hindus and Hindudtva and Modi has ALWAYS come from the Christians, from India and Abroad."

You keep asking for proof. Proof for what ? if its about my claim for anti-Hindu propaganda by christians your subsequent posts have only proved my point. So that is the proof.

Apart from that, I am not sure what your post is suppose to convey. I continue to stand by this particular post,

"The Greatest Opposition and Attacks against Hindus and Hindudtva and Modi has ALWAYS come from the Christians, from India and Abroad."

Go read back a few pages. I asked for proof for every single point you made and claimed. YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ONE SHRED OF PROOF TO BACK YOUR BS. That is not proof. SHow me ample evidence using different sources not rebuttals to my posts. I have proven everything you stated to be a wrong and I have backed my claims. I'll let sane ppl judge this. The proof is clear. As for Buddha, you can't comprehend the quote idiot...that;s why you think are right. The reality is you cannot grasp and comprehend the meaning, not word for word idiot.

Yawn. Try Congress Seculars who consist of many including HINDUS JUST LIKE YOU!

The NSA works out of the PMO. Which means he is the PM's point man on national security.

It's not about his work as an advisor of the PM, but about who is in charge of the defence! He can do his work in conjunction with the DM and the MoD, but he can't be seen as the man in charge, because that would underminde the position of the DM not only wrt the Indian forces and defence industry, but also on international level.

There is a reason why someone is the PM.

Just as there is a reason why someone is DM and while the PM might have the overall responsibility, the DM has it in defence matters and a PM should trust him instead of interfering or even divert responsibilities, otherwise the PM should take the defence resort directly under his responsibility.

It's not about his work as an advisor of the PM, but about who is in charge of the defence! He can do his work in conjunction with the DM and the MoD, but he can't be seen as the man in charge, because that would underminde the position of the DM not only wrt the Indian forces and defence industry, but also on international level.

NSA's job description is to do what he does sitting within the PMO. That means he is answerable only to the PM. He is not about to directly interfere in the Defence Ministry. If it happens, it will happen through the PM.

Just as there is a reason why someone is DM and while the PM might have the overall responsibility, the DM has it in defence matters and a PM should trust him instead of interfering or even divert responsibilities, otherwise the PM should take the defence resort directly under his responsibility.

Your understanding of how the cabinet system works is very different from mine.

Go read back a few pages. I asked for proof for every single point you made and claimed. YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ONE SHRED OF PROOF TO BACK YOUR BS. That is not proof. SHow me ample evidence using different sources not rebuttals to my posts. I have proven everything you stated to be a wrong and I have backed my claims. I'll let sane ppl judge this. The proof is clear. As for Buddha, you can't comprehend the quote idiot...that;s why you think are right. The reality is you cannot grasp and comprehend the meaning, not word for word idiot.

Yawn. Try Congress Seculars who consist of many including HINDUS JUST LIKE YOU!

LOL ....... now you are just ranting after being exposed as a fool :lol:

There is nothing to prove. You posts have now degenerated into ramblings injected with some abuses :P ...... time to take those pills before you get a stroke.

NSA's job description is to do what he does sitting within the PMO. That means he is answerable only to the PM. He is not about to directly interfere in the Defence Ministry.

Who lead the actions in the recent crisis with Pakistan the DM or the NSA? Why did the NSA then visited Afghanistan? Why is he giving statements to the media on support to Afghanistan, that normally should be done by defence or foreign ministry officials? BECAUSE he is the right arm of the PM and he is basically delivering what the PM wants in defence matters and not the parttime DM Arun Jaitley. So if Parrikar is as strong as you say as a minister, he surely can't allow such things that degrades him.

Who lead the actions in the recent crisis with Pakistan the DM or the NSA? Why did the NSA then visited Afghanistan? Why is he giving statements to the media on support to Afghanistan, that normally should be done by defence or foreign ministry officials? BECAUSE he is the right arm of the PM and he is basically delivering what the PM wants in defence matters and not the parttime DM Arun Jaitley. So if Parrikar is as strong as you say as a minister, he surely can't allow such things that degrades him.

Err...the DM was in hospital most of the time. He is also holding additional charge only. Btw, going to afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc would be the job only of the NSA. Never of the DM. (foreign service maybe but that would depend on the type of contacts being made and the NSA worked closely with the MEA) These are intelligence agencies field of operations.

If Parrikar becomes DM, balance will get restored. Jaitley was pretty much an absentee DM.

LOL ....... now you are just ranting after being exposed as a fool :lol:

There is nothing to prove. You posts have now degenerated into ramblings injected with some abuses :P ...... time to take those pills before you get a stroke.

FOOL prove your points suing sources other than my own posts. You cannot. Thanks for nothing.

Dont talk for her. Talk for youself.

SHOW ME THE PROOF! WHERE IS THE PROOF.

I know more about Buddha than you idiot. You cant counter what I claimed, so stop your BS>

Stop talking nonsense.

Herbert Hope Risley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full text of "Codification in British India"

Why do you need proof for existence of caste in Indian Christians? Do you not hear of Dalit Christians? Have they not been demanding reservation. Are you not ashamed of lying so blatantly?

If you think caste in Indian Christianity is all about class, why do you think it would be different in Hindus?

FOOL prove your points suing sources other than my own posts. You cannot. Thanks for nothing.

You Freak which point do you want me to prove ? ......can you be more specific ? are you asking me to repeat the whole argument again ? :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom