What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

wasted ? he has done one hell of a job till now as compared to St Antony

You know Jaitley didn't do it :D

He's just been the mask behind which NaMo has been approving everything.

The same will continue even with Parikkar in charge.

Clearly Doval is one of the most powerful figures in Modi's administration.He's still one man with a lot on his plate. won't hurt to have some competence in key ministries.

So who will have more power Doval or a new DM and wouldn't a propper DM not want to have a clear say in defence matters and not to be sidelined by a man that the PM appointed?

Man Singh

Rajput. Man Singh I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Todar mal

Vaishya Todar Mal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhagwan Das

??? Bhagwan Das - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rajahs Bhar

??????????????????????????????????

You still do not have name of even 5 brahmins who sided with invaders.

Kayastha is a caste of scribes. Most of members of this caste who served Mughals, converted.

The difference is you actually believe it when I don't! Honestly, I have no qualms with Hinduism. I like alot of it. I was just annoyed with Caste has become and how it continues to hurt our image. Its used by outsiders, not Indian Christians for the most part to put us down.
My attack is not Hindusim, strictly on the f-ked up version of Caste.

You didn't see the other links? Who do you expect to write down our history when the British ruled us and 99% of the population was illiterate? Every time someone writes the truth that happens to be negative about Hinduism, there are boycotts and calls for banning the book. Where is the debate and the reflection?

Brahmins were benefited by Muslim Conquest

Why wont you read it first....I don't think all Brahmins are bad. Some are, some aren't. the point is you and others forget what Vivekanda was trying to do with Caste. He and others were trying to reform it.

It's okay believe what you want. All it takes to find the truth is some good old fashioned research. Google helps but read many sources not simply RSS or christian propaganda. Learn to separate the facts from the Bull regardless of the source. So, it doesn't matter what source is as long as you can tell the truth/facts.

It's been said that Caste in its earliest form was good but got corrupted but it doesn't explain why Buddha disliked it? If you were cleaning shit and thought being an Untouchable was your only way of life till you die,.......your pov would change. You dont need Christians or Muslims to blame....just blame yourself with your rigidity and inflexibility.

However, I'm quite sure Christianity and Islam are far from perfect. Remember, European came to India and tried to change our Christian versions and practices by force. That;s why I don't really practice or subscribe to religion except Buddhism (somewhat).

Seriously! What problem does Christians have with Brahmins?

I have seen such a pathological hatred among Christians towards Brahmins that it would give inferiority complex to Reinhard Heydrich. The anti Brahmin-Kshatriya polemic " Why i am not a Hindu " written by Kancha illiah would make Mein Kampf look like a literary masterpiece.He openly advocates massacre of caste Hindus ( of course after Dalits have converted to Christianity).

I am genuinely interested in answer ( not trolling ). I have seen Christian priests demonizing Brahmins so viciously that it would be termed as hate speech in even most ' Pro Freedom of speech' jurisdiction.

Last edited:
Seriously! What problem does Christians have with Brahmins?

I have seen such a pathological hatred among Christians towards Brahmins that it would give inferiority complex to Reinhard Heydrich. The anti Brahmin-Kshatriya polemic " Why i am not a Hindu " written by Kancha illiah would make Mein Kampf look like a literary masterpiece.He openly advocates massacre of caste Hindus ( of course after Dalits have converted to Christianity).

Brahmins are the door keepers of Hinduism.

They are the Priests of Hinduism, the "padre" of Hinduism.

Hinduism can be weakened and Conversion can be made possible ONLY when brahmins are suitably demonized. Today the process is almost complete.

Brahmins are held in contempt, while Christian "priests" are held in great esteem.

@sancho why don't you move this discussion to a different thread ? We don't have the power to do that. Maybe you do ?

So who will have more power Doval or a new DM and wouldn't a propper DM not want to have a clear say in defence matters and not to be sidelined by a man that the PM appointed?

If RM is someone like Parikkar, then Parrikar will be the boss of all things defence though he will anyway probably be working closely with Doval. If a lightweight is put in there, Doval will be the man to turn to.

If RM is someone like Parikkar, then Parrikar will be the boss of all things defence though he will anyway probably be working closely with Doval. If a lightweight is put in there, Doval will be the man to turn to.

But then you have the same problem, who is Doval working for? For the DM or the PM? A DM that is in power / in charge, must insist that Doval or the 3 Chiefs talk with him first and not to go around him to the PM, because then your position has no meaning. That's why any new DM must be strong enough to take the PM on to get the appropriate power in the defence field. Support of the PM is of course welcomed, but it can't be the PM that runs the show, unless he is DM too.

@sancho why don't you move this discussion to a different thread ? We don't have the power to do that. Maybe you do ?

Just start a now thread in the Central & South Asia section and don't keep replying on off-topic things here.

Technically ... he did it :D Though Parikar is a smart one , will be interesting with him around.

But then you have the same problem, who is Doval working for? For the DM or the PM? A DM that is in power / in charge, must insist that Doval or the 3 Chiefs talk with him first and not to go around him to the PM, because then your position has no meaning. That's why any new DM must be strong enough to take the PM on to get the appropriate power in the defence field. Support of the PM is of course welcomed, but it can't be the PM that runs the show, unless he is DM too.

Why would Doval report to the DM. He is the NSA, will report to the PM alone. All i said was that he won't be able to expand turf if the DM is someone who is very strong politically. The question of whether the Chiefs will report to the DM, that's a given. However the PM can ask for any meeting at any time, that is simply how the system works. The DM must have influence with the PM, taking on the PM is a pointelss task. It's for these reasons that I think Parikkar (if chosen) will be among the most powerful DM's ever.

Not really. Sitting Chief Ministers don't give up their posts to be anyone's gofers. If Parikkar is DM, he will pretty much be left alone to do his work. He won't be a rubber stamp. However the reason he has been so chosen is probably because Modi & Parrikar see eye to eye with most things.

You are talking as if the post of NSA and DM was just invented by Modi :lol:

NSA always reports to the PM. He is the head of all intelligence agencies.

DM OTOH heads ONLY the Defence agencies. Not the intelligence agencies. There is NO overlapping of authorities or Responsibilities.

End of the day all decisions are taken by the Cabinet Committee on Security which consist of the PM, DM, MoF, MEA & MHA.

Arun jaitley had a bariatric surgery to loose weight , to control blood sugar .. That's all..
Will soon see a lean jaitley

Just I was saying in the morning...
Looks he lost some weight already

23ba1d0656a2e5c2f16c3b93ced9b92c.jpg

:lol: .... are you suggesting Hindus starve do death whenever there is muslim or christian invasion ?

A LOT of Hindus even today go to Middle East and US and work there. ........ does that mean you get a license to do anti-Hindu propaganda ? What kind of twisted logic is that ?

I am talking about Anti-Hindu propaganda by Christians ........and YOU are talking about conversion Retard.

When did I ever say "there were no christians in kerala before Europeans arrived" :lol: ....... what a pathetic strawman defence. AGAIN. :P

So far all the claims were done by you, which is why you are burdened with the need to prove your absurd comments. You are just too stupid to realize it. Show me one claim I have made where I have not provided proof.

Let me cut through the BS opinion and propaganda and focus on what BUDDHA actually said,

By deeds alone one is an outcaste,
By deeds alone one is a Brahmin

:lol: ..... looks like he is promoting the CASTE system and ALSO promoting "DALITS" i.e. "OUTCASTE" :lol:

Looks like he is preaching Hinduism :angel: ........ the same one taught in the Bhagvat Gita.

All you have managed to prove is that You are the Idiot :lol:

No Idiot...you lost the debate. I provided ample proof. Show me evidence of what Buddha promoting caste.

I was referring to converision and the comment of "no christiains in Kerala" because you brought it up retard....go check what you wrote. Typical RSS moron, you cant grasp English. HAHAHA

Just I was saying in the morning...
Looks he lost some weight already

View attachment 146722

He's lost 17 kg.

No Idiot...you lost the debate. I provided ample proof. Show me evidence of what Buddha promoting caste.

I was referring to converision and the comment of "no christiains in Kerala" because you brought it up retard....go check what you wrote.
Typical RSS moron, you cant grasp English. HAHAHA

I have ALREADY proved Buddha preached on Hindusim based on YOUR OWN posts. :P Go read it AGAIN. THIS TIME SLOWLY. If you don't get it, read it again. Keep doing it till you get it. There is no easy way out.

I DARE YOU TO POST my comments in FULL .......... Now if you have any shame, do it.

To quote a apt christian adage , you are digging your own grave. :P

The DM must have influence with the PM, taking on the PM is a pointelss task.

It's not, because it's the defence minister that logically must be responsible for defence matters and if the PM is interfering in a manner that is undermining his position / credibility, he has to be able to take the PM on, or remains a puppet. Just as Doval has to work with the DM in defence matters and not be in charge above the DM, only because the PM has appointed him. Sideling the DM in any defence matter, makes his position pointless. Then it would be simpler if the PM would take the position directly too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom