What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

Stop peddling bullshit......
First of all , gujjar is just a corruption of 'gurjar' ; they mean the same thing and secondly , gujjars are hindu/sikh people . There is no such thing as muslim gujjar except in kashmir; pakistani gujjars are just low caste hindu converts masquerading as gujjars . One look at their face , and you know they are not gujjars. Gosh , your self - hate is intriguing . All punjabi muslims look like monkeys anyway lol :lol: , perhaps because of their bhangihood . There is a reason why punjabi hindus treated you like crap before partition:D

Are you retarded? Gujjars make up a big portion of northern Punjab and Azad kashmir. Dont know about IoK but im guess is there is a heavy amount of Muslim Gujjars there as well.

Now famous Indian gurjars, these will not have problem being mistaken as our chuhra punjabi brothers.

Gujjars are treated on par or maybe slightly better than choohre in East Punjab, maybe they are fake Gujjars/ex choohre.

I respect your opinion.....Even i also understand that many people in Kashmir valley love to be part of the Pakistan...But again, just because some people of a state would like to be part of Pakistan, does not mean, India will compromise its security and hand over Kashmir valley to Pakistan....There are some people in India, if they are asked to given with a choice they may have a beuatiful wish like to stay in US or be part of any Developed nation.....But that is not practically possible too..

So on the ground, the more and more you would like to love your brother Pakistan, in the same way, we would increase our resolve to retain Jammu and Kashmir with India....Why do India would allow the creation of a Islamic country on top of our northern border whose history is written with mass torture of Hindus people....??

Mostly kashmiri from IOK want to live with Pakistan or be independent , they don't want to live with India .. Actually the situation is opposite to what you described in your post .. I told you guys before that we Kashmiri's are same on both sides of border ... "We are one state" we have one culture , language , religion ,history , how are u gonna change that fact? How can you divide us? .. Yes Kashmiri's are weak and you are strong you can beat us , you can kill us , you can torture us but iam sorry you can't change our minds , you can't divide us , Kashmiris won't give up even after 100 years of struggle ,

Idhar aa sitamgar hunar azmayein, Tu teer aazma hum jigar azmayein..

Mostly kashmiri from IOK want to live with Pakistan or be independent , they don't want to live with India .. Actually the situation is opposite to what you described in your post .. I told you guys before that we Kashmiri's are same on both sides of border ... "We are one state" we have one culture , language , religion ,history , how are u gonna change that fact? How can you divide us? .. Yes Kashmiri's are weak and you are strong you can beat us , you can kill us , you can torture us but iam sorry you can't change our minds , you can't divide us , Kashmiris won't give up even after 100 years of struggle ,

Idhar aa sitamgar hunar azmayein, Tu teer aazma hum jigar azmayein..

Good for you, wish Punjabis had the same foresight as you.

they must have fed up by now....they are the one who are actually suffering the animosity between India and PK...they want peace and they deserve it...but the issue is, if India let it happen now, it will be considered as independence at gun point (Gun man being PK) and will severely damage India's self esteem....I think, India and PK should make a peace deal...let this place remain peaceful for at least 10 years and then let them decide whether they want independence!

When Indians talk about looks.....

giphy.gif

These muslim gujjars are like 1 in a million ..lol even then their facial features are similar to neanderthals , not caucasoid at all. Hindu gujjars look far better than a typical lhandu.:lol:99℅ of pakistanis are chura converts anyway:pakistan:

This is a pic of my friends from my village... All are 100% Gujjar

Screenshot_2017-01-22-11-20-35.png

Ok bro ... No need to post pics.
BTW , these guys surprisingly look better than the neanderthals someone posted earlier ; look more like hindu gujjars than typical muslim punjabi.

you mean gangu telis hindu gurjars
giphy.gif

If you say so, I'm a Punjabi as well..

@save_ghenda maybe you are right about Gujjars from other parts of India. These ones from Rajasthan definitely look Gangu Ram to me, what do you think? Do they resemble Pakistani Gujjars?

gujjar-l.jpg

slide6gujjar_db7eda0322f9d70fc74294a6a214bb6d.jpg
Ok mate, post any random pic if gujjars of Pakistan and then compare, dont be selective like our friend @save_ghenda here who post best of theirs and selectively find the people he can call "gangu teli " from ours..and see the picture of the guys that @RazaGujjar posted of his mates...4 kilo of brightness for looking fair.

Ok mate, post any random pic if gujjars of Pakistan and then compare, dont be selective like our friend @save_ghenda here who post best of theirs and selectively find the people he can call "gangu teli " from ours..and see the picture of the guys that @RazaGujjar posted of his mates...4 kilo of brightness for looking fair.

Go ahead cherry pick gangu telis Gurjars and lets see if they look similar to cherry picked gujjars. :lol: Its genetics brother, you can't change that. Gangu telis are just more Onge shifted.

Go ahead cherry pick gangu telis Gurjars and lets see if they look similar to cherry picked gujjars. :lol: Its genetics brother, you can't change that. Gangu telis are just more Onge shifted.
I won't do shit like this, i ain't 12 to compare men on some cherry pic pictures...and you don't have to show your frustrations again and again towards me when i prove you again and again how my people are better than yours in every parameters,even in physical sports..i have done it enough times...i am just clearing some doubts of my countrymen who seem to have fallen for crap like "superior races".

I won't do shit like this, i ain't 12 to compare men on some cherry pic pictures...and you don't have to show your frustrations again and again towards me when i prove you again and again how my people are better than yours in every parameters,even in physical sports..i have donit enough times...i am just clearing some doubts of my countrymen who seem to have fallen for crap like "superior races".

You are frustrated at the fact I suggest gurjars and gujjars look different? No shit ofcourse they look different. As far as physic of your people...

giphy.gif

You are frustrated at the fact I suggest gurjars and gujjars look different? No shit ofcourse they look different. As far as physic of your people...

giphy.gif
Ohh the frustrating laugh again..when some brainwashed guy realize a small state of haryana can crush his entire country in physical sports...btw talking about looks, is it necessary to add 4 kilo of brightness to look fair in Pakistan? Just like this gujjar girl from Pakistan supporting manveer gujjar in bog boss 10.

@CleanWell hey wherever you encounter these guys with their imaginary theories of "superior races " in this forum, please tag me..i like punching sense in them from time to time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom