What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

Again look at her and look at your Indian gurjar girls. See afghans settled in large numbers in UP, do they look like afghans/pashtuns now? Nope they don't apart from speaking different language. But bloodline is same from father line. Not sure what you are trying to say by bloodline. We already know your forefathers are ancient Pakistanis.
Ahh, how can i look at her with all that brightness she is using to look fair?

Again look at her and look at your Indian gurjar girls. See afghans settled in large numbers in UP, do they look like afghans/pashtuns now? Nope they don't apart from speaking different language. But bloodline is same from father line. Not sure what you are trying to say by bloodline. We already know your forefathers are ancient Pakistanis.
Ancient Pakistanis? Lol Pakistan is a term first used in early 20th century

Seen enough of your kind .
BTW , there is a reason why Indian cricketers look better than pakistani ones

Didnt realize good looks was required in cricket....BTW why is indian cricket made up of mostly Punjabis? Again a tiny % of indias population overall...

Shahid_Afridi_Handsome.jpg
images-12.jpeg
images-17.jpeg

Didnt realize good looks was required in cricket....BTW why is indian cricket made up of mostly Punjabis? Again a tiny % of indias population overall...

View attachment 371822 View attachment 371823 View attachment 371821
Indian cricket made up of punjabis ? Don't say $hit without verifying . None of the current Indian cricketers is punjabi except Yuvraj Singh.
Waseem Akram is Indian migrant and imran khan is half muhajir . Native pakistanis look like akmal brothers and mohammed amir

Dont know what to tell you...other than come to Pakistan and have a look around.

Our TV shows are racist? Really?

This is coming from someone whose Bollywood refrains from hiring south indians. Instead bollywood is made up of mostly punjabi and pashtun descendants.. a tiny % of indias overall population.
So there are no south Indians in bollywood ??
Didn't know deepika padukone , vidya balan , sridevi , asin etc were all punjabi / pathan masquerading as south Indians . Heck , shahrukh himself is south indian.The khans of bollywood could make it to the movies only beacause they are half Indians ethnically , for example shahrukh khan is south indian from his mother's side , salman is half marathi , saif is half bengali , amir is full bhaiya muslim with khan surname( not real pathan ). Do you really think pure bred pashtuns with their ugly facial features have a shot in bollywood ?:lol:
Its the Indian genes that makes bollywood pathans good looking

Indian cricket made up of punjabis ? Don't say $hit without verifying . None of the current Indian cricketers is punjabi except Yuvraj Singh.
Waseem Akram is Indian migrant and imran khan is half muhajir . Native pakistanis look like akmal brothers and mohammed amir

Did i strike a nerve? I dont follow indian cricket but i know enough that your team was/is dominated by brahmins and punjabis for years.

Hey mate, just wanted to ask you about gujjar models in your country..not comparing..just asking..we do have some .

No bro, I dont pay attention to models.

Did i strike a nerve? I dont follow indian cricket but i know enough that your team was/is dominated by brahmins and punjabis.
Lol:lol: strike a nerve ?? By speaking utter falsehood/ bullshit .Majority of Indian cricketers are not brahmins/punjabi.In the past the team was dominated by brahmins , but not anymore

No bro, I dont pay attention to models.
We have many of them, and we do have many well known villages of gujjars like these in this documentary
And these are the gujjars your friend @save_ghenda call gangu teli as they are from west UP..even in this documentary you can spot punjabis complaining that these people do "Gujjar giri" on them:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yuvraj Singh, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bhumrah are Punjabis

@save_ghenda @Tea addict @RazaGujjar

Enough trolling, but I was looking at the HarappaWorld Admixture.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l87nGSIYTP-h7m-VKjB-BZcuEoWdz765nU4f_krOdd4/edit#gid=0

Seems that Rajasthanis are ONGE shifted EXCEPT for Jatts who resemble their Punjab and Haryana counterparts. No Gujjar in that mix, would be interesting to see what genetics a Rajasthani Gujjar will exhibit but since Jatts resemble other Jatts, can we expect Gujjars to do the same?

There were a few members on these forums who were interested in Anthropology (I remember ghenda on that thread as well), could we tag them?

Yuvraj Singh, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bhumrah are Punjabis
Bumrah is gujarati and kohli a delhiite.
You wanna see some onge shifted ? Here you go..:lol::lol::lol:
images

Lol yo uglies are funny . Rajasthanis look a million times better than typical neanderthals from your side:D . Muslim punjabis have always been monkey-looking except some who migrated from India

Bumrah is gujarati and kohli a delhiite.
You wanna see some onge shifted ? Here you go..:lol::lol::lol:
images

Lol yo uglies are funny . Rajasthanis look a million times better than typical neanderthals from your side:D . Muslim punjabis have always been monkey-looking except some who migrated from India

Lol they are both ethnically Punjabi no matter where they are from. Stop this troll fest guys on both sides.

Lol they are both ethnically Punjabi no matter where they are from. Stop this troll fest guys on both sides.
I advise you to walk the talk first
Regarding to your first sentence, all of us are essentially africans unless you believe in adam- eve bs , so start calling yourselves africans from now

Regarding to your first sentence, all of us are essentially africans unless you believe in adam- eve bs , so start calling yourselves africans from now

No we are not, we all descended from Africans but have evolved over time to look differently. You know that dogs and wolves all descended from a common ancestor? Also, a pomeranian has very different characteristics to a doberman, should we start calling all dobermans Pomeranians?

You pakistanis are the only ones trolling . We are speaking the truth.

I'm not a Pakistani, don't know where you're getting that from.

No we are not, we all descended from Africans but have evolved over time to look differently. You know that dogs and wolves all descended from a common ancestor? A pomeranian has very different characteristics to a doberman though, should we start calling all dobermans Pomeranians?
Bumrah and kohli don't look different from average gujarati and delhiite either.
I'm not a Pakistani, don't know where you're getting that from.
Off course you aren't:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom