What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

All links ....here are my links then
http://freepresskashmir.com/chechen-among-four-killed-in-kashmir/

http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives1998/98october04a.html

http://freepresskashmir.com/troops-kill-sudanese-five-militants-in-kashmir/

Every kind of jihadis fought in kashmir and yes the jihadis also had local kashmiris as well, where did i deny it..i said their were afghans,tajiks,chechans and arabs in kashmir who came here after fighting in afghan jihad and never returned..no one care which mass graves their bullet riddled bodies were thrown into.

And iam talking about 1948 because afghans and tribals have been used by you guys before too..not just during 90s.

Did you even bother to read about mass graves, the leaks, secret briefing in US Emabssy, Delhi and UN denied for access by India in IoK. It was asked to run an identification back in 2005 for the bodies found from mass graves. The way you are trying to portray the external fighters in Kashmir, is like the whole world was directed to IoK and mighty IA took it down. We have been encountering the Uzbiks and many others in Pakistan during war against terrorism/TTP.

First and third link------------ not found 404...

Second link saying that Indian Army actually believes that Bin-Laden is gathering force to fight in Kashmir..... Observed by London Times and believed by Indian Army. The same article observed that MEN from Kashmir are inspired from Bin-Laden fighting force and etc are connected with the same. However, it was planned by Bin Laden and as I stated that, alas such day would have been come so IA wouldn't be doing as such in IoK today. Note that it was Bin-Laden approach but nothing happened or by the same logic, if it was an international funding fight in IoK then India recently found Chinese flags as well so by the same logic, soon they will again fear and claim that Chinese fighting force is involved in IoK. Mass graves Corpses are unidentified till today so why not to reveal the same to the world and let's have them access in IoK. Even for the arguments, how many crossed during those times like 700 or may be more than 1000 per say but the count of mass graves is still too high as validates the massacre of Kashmiris by Indian Army so read again the leaks etc and Indian rejection to UNHRC in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Did you even bother to read about mass graves, the leaks, secret briefing in US Emabssy, Delhi and UN denied for access by India in IoK. It was asked to run an identification back in 2005 for the bodies found from mass graves. The way you are trying to portray the external fighters in Kashmir, is like the whole world was directed to IoK and mighty IA took it down. We have been encountering the Uzbiks and many others in Pakistan during war against terrorism/TTP.

First and third link------------ not found 404...

Second link saying that Indian Army actually believes that Bin-Laden is gathering force to fight in Kashmir..... Observed by London Times and believed by Indian Army. The same article observed that MEN from Kashmir are inspired from Bin-Laden fighting force and etc are connected with the same. However, it was planned by Bin Laden and as I stated that, alas such day would have been come so IA wouldn't be doing as such in IoK today. Note that it was Bin-Laden approach but nothing happened or by the same logic, if it was an international funding fight in IoK then India recently found Chinese flags as well so by the same logic, soon they will again fear and claim that Chinese fighting force is involved in IoK. Mass graves Corpses are unidentified till today so why not to reveal the same to the world and let's have them access in IoK. Even for the arguments, how many crossed during those times like 700 or may be more than 1000 per say but the count of mass graves is still too high as validates the massacre of Kashmiris by Indian Army so read again the leaks etc and Indian rejection to UNHRC in Indian occupied Kashmir.
Read the Al-Jazeera link i posted after editing..it clearly says in fiest para itself that afghan jihad commander is now kashmir jihad commander...the number of local kashmiris killed since 1947 is 8000..while you guys claim 93000 people killed in kashmir while we say 60000...so who were those 40000-50000 mujahedeens currently well below the ground and no one will ever remember them? The can't have landed from sky.

so who were those 40000-50000 mujahedeens currently well below the ground and no one will ever remember them? The can't have landed from sky.

400000 claimed who, indeed Indian Sources.....

Those numbers are being used by Indian Forces for the reward and prizes by fake encounters and submitting forged reports. I repeat, you did not read the Leaks Article that clearly stated the same and was briefed in US Embassy. Further, it was reported that mass graves corpses are unidentified

Fake encounters[edit]
Hundreds of civilian's including women and children have been reported to be extrajudicially executed by Indian security forces and killings concealed as fake encounters.[58] Despite government denial, Indian security officials have reportedly confessed to human right watch of widespread occurrence of fake encounters and its encouragement for awards and promotions[62] According to a BBC interview with an anonymous security person, 'fake encounter' killings are those in which security personnel kill someone in cold blood while claiming that the casualty occurred in a gun battle. It also asserts that the security personnel are Kashmiris and "even surrendered militants".[63] In 2010 three men were reported missing proceeding these missing reports 3 men claimed to be militants were killed in a staged gun battle the army also claimed they had found Pakistani currency among the dead. The major was subsequently suspended and a senior soldier transferred from his post.[64] In 2011, a Special Police Officer and an Indian Army Jawan were charged by the Kashmir police for murder of a civilian whom the duo had killed in an encounter claiming that he was a top Lashkar-e-Taiba militant.[65]

Disappearances[edit]
Indian security forces have been implicated in many reports for enforced disappearances of thousands of Kashmiris where the security forces deny having their information and/or custody. This is often in association with torture or extrajudicial killing. The number of men disappeared have been so many to have a new term "half-widows" for their wives who end up impoverished. Human right activists estimate the number of disappeared over eight thousand, last seen in government detention.[58][62][66] These are believed to be dumped in thousands of mass graves across Kashmir[67]

Mass graves[edit]
Mass graves have been identified all over Kashmir by human right activists believed to contain bodies of thousands of Kashmiris of enforced disappearances.[68][69]A state human rights commission inquiry confirmed there are thousands of bullet-ridden bodies buried in unmarked graves in Jammu and Kashmir. Of the 2730 bodies uncovered in 4 of the 14 districts, 574 bodies were identified as missing locals in contrast to the Indian governments insistence that all the graves belong to foreign militants[68][70] According to a new deposition submitted by Parvez Imroz and his field workers asserted that the total number of unmarked graves were about 6,000.[71] The British parliament commented on the recent discovery and expressed its sadness and regret of over 6,000 unmarked graves.[72] Christof Heyns, a special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, has warned India that “all of these draconian laws had no place in a functioning democracy and should be scrapped.”[71][73]

Extrajudicial killings by security personnel[edit]
In a 1994 report, Human Rights Watch described summary executions of detainees as a "hallmark" of counter-insurgency operations by Indian security forces in Kashmir. The report further stated that such extrajudicial killings were often administered within hours of arrest, and were carried out not as aberrations but as a "matter of policy".[74] In a 1995 report, Amnesty International stated that hundred of civilians had been victims of such killings, which were often claimed by officers as occurring during "encounters" or "cross-fire".[75] A 2010 US state department report cited extrajudicial killings by security forces in areas of conflict such as Kashmir as a major human rights problem in India.[23]

Torture and sexual violence[edit]
Indian security forces and police have been accused of the systematic use of torture. US officials first showed concern regarding the widespread use of torture in 2007 where they presented evidence to Indian diplomats. Human rights groups state that 150 top officers have participated in torture as well as sexual violence and that the Indian government was covering up such acts.[76][77] According to Khurram Parvez, coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society, there are 7,000 recorded cases of sexual violence since 1990.[78]

Now watch this if you have the heart.... reported in 2005, covering 15 years fight only...... Note: Not a Pakistani or Pro-Pakistan reporter.....

400000 claimed who, indeed Indian Sources.....

Those numbers are being used by Indian Forces for the reward and prizes by fake encounters and submitting forged reports. I repeat, you did not read the Leaks Article that clearly stated the same and was briefed in US Embassy. Further, it was reported that mass graves corpses are unidentified

Fake encounters[edit]
Hundreds of civilian's including women and children have been reported to be extrajudicially executed by Indian security forces and killings concealed as fake encounters.[58] Despite government denial, Indian security officials have reportedly confessed to human right watch of widespread occurrence of fake encounters and its encouragement for awards and promotions[62] According to a BBC interview with an anonymous security person, 'fake encounter' killings are those in which security personnel kill someone in cold blood while claiming that the casualty occurred in a gun battle. It also asserts that the security personnel are Kashmiris and "even surrendered militants".[63] In 2010 three men were reported missing proceeding these missing reports 3 men claimed to be militants were killed in a staged gun battle the army also claimed they had found Pakistani currency among the dead. The major was subsequently suspended and a senior soldier transferred from his post.[64] In 2011, a Special Police Officer and an Indian Army Jawan were charged by the Kashmir police for murder of a civilian whom the duo had killed in an encounter claiming that he was a top Lashkar-e-Taiba militant.[65]

Disappearances[edit]
Indian security forces have been implicated in many reports for enforced disappearances of thousands of Kashmiris where the security forces deny having their information and/or custody. This is often in association with torture or extrajudicial killing. The number of men disappeared have been so many to have a new term "half-widows" for their wives who end up impoverished. Human right activists estimate the number of disappeared over eight thousand, last seen in government detention.[58][62][66] These are believed to be dumped in thousands of mass graves across Kashmir[67]

Mass graves[edit]
Mass graves have been identified all over Kashmir by human right activists believed to contain bodies of thousands of Kashmiris of enforced disappearances.[68][69]A state human rights commission inquiry confirmed there are thousands of bullet-ridden bodies buried in unmarked graves in Jammu and Kashmir. Of the 2730 bodies uncovered in 4 of the 14 districts, 574 bodies were identified as missing locals in contrast to the Indian governments insistence that all the graves belong to foreign militants[68][70] According to a new deposition submitted by Parvez Imroz and his field workers asserted that the total number of unmarked graves were about 6,000.[71] The British parliament commented on the recent discovery and expressed its sadness and regret of over 6,000 unmarked graves.[72] Christof Heyns, a special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, has warned India that “all of these draconian laws had no place in a functioning democracy and should be scrapped.”[71][73]

Extrajudicial killings by security personnel[edit]
In a 1994 report, Human Rights Watch described summary executions of detainees as a "hallmark" of counter-insurgency operations by Indian security forces in Kashmir. The report further stated that such extrajudicial killings were often administered within hours of arrest, and were carried out not as aberrations but as a "matter of policy".[74] In a 1995 report, Amnesty International stated that hundred of civilians had been victims of such killings, which were often claimed by officers as occurring during "encounters" or "cross-fire".[75] A 2010 US state department report cited extrajudicial killings by security forces in areas of conflict such as Kashmir as a major human rights problem in India.[23]

Torture and sexual violence[edit]
Indian security forces and police have been accused of the systematic use of torture. US officials first showed concern regarding the widespread use of torture in 2007 where they presented evidence to Indian diplomats. Human rights groups state that 150 top officers have participated in torture as well as sexual violence and that the Indian government was covering up such acts.[76][77] According to Khurram Parvez, coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society, there are 7,000 recorded cases of sexual violence since 1990.[78]

Now watch this if you have the heart.... reported in 2005, covering 15 years fight only...... Note: Not a Pakistani or Pro-Pakistan reporter.....

Sad but your own link says that most killings were by Kashmiri origin security personnel. It is messed up what we will do to our own people for money. Also, I'm sure that most militants were Kashmiri but it is a fact that there was an influx of Afghans in 90s

Sad but your own link says that most killings were by Kashmiri origin security personnel. It is messed up what we will do to our own people for money. Also, I'm sure that most militants were Kashmiri but it is a fact that there was an influx of Afghans in 90s

It is more sad to see that our US friend is actually questioning the details mentioned by US Embassy itself to Indian Authorities after being briefed in detail. Security Personnel are of Kashmir or not but are operating and serving under the command of Government of India so the same cannot be treated as plausible explanation at all. You came with only Kashmiri Origin thing to justify the matter but all those atrocities and brutalities skipped your attention means, all those killings are not your point of interest at all but to prove somehow that, Kashmiris are responsible for everything that have.... What else.... The video documentary alone is consisting worth of 48 minutes and you just clicked to quote me for the mere purpose of reply only (not to read and understand) within 15 minutes, says that you haven't gone through the details. At least do that on humanitarian grounds.

Influx claimed by Indian Authorities so let's say, India shouldn't do as such that attracts those influxes in first place. The fact was shared on the basis of believed analysis by Indian Forces. They do even found Chinese Flags so that I can expect what coming next though Kashmiris did pasted posters of Bin-Laden in those times in the valley for inspiration of freedom struggle. Bin-Laden reportedly planned, as per Indian Believe but that is not the justification for all those crimes at all.

It is more sad to see that our US friend is actually questioning the details mentioned by US Embassy itself to Indian Authorities after being briefed in detail. Security Personnel are of Kashmir or not but are operating and serving under the command of Government of India so the same cannot be treated as plausible explanation at all. You came with only Kashmiri Origin thing to justify the matter but all those atrocities and brutalities skipped your attention means, all those killings are not your point of interest at all but to prove somehow that, Kashmiris are responsible for everything that have.... What else.... The video documentary alone is consisting worth of 48 minutes and you just clicked to quote me for the mere purpose of reply only (not to read and understand) within 15 minutes, says that you haven't gone through the details. At least do that on humanitarian grounds

Nothing I said attempted to justify what happened in Kashmir, I was merely pointing out a fact from your article. It is sad and every person killed is somebody's father husband or son. I'm from the Indian state of Punjab having gone through similar extra judicial killings torture so I understand and sympathize with Kashmiris.

Do you even know the meaning of "kaffir" ??considering someone kaffirr doesn't mean we think of you as low life creature or it doesn't make us racist ... Kaffir mean the one who doesn't believe in truth "according to Islam" .. After All you call us Muslims we call you kaffir what's the difference?? you have a specific term for us and we have for you ... Both these terms are provided by Islam though .

we dont call you muslim,you call yourself that. Here in india even today a person's identity is the quam or community they come from.and secondly in india we grow up hearing silly bayans on friday asking allah to kill kaffirs,come one dude,try harder,

we dont call you muslim,you cll yourself that. Here in india even today a person's identity is the quam or community they come from.and secondly in india we grow up hearing silly bayans on friday asking allah to kill kaffirs,come one dude,try harder,

In general we are known as Muslims and in our religion anyone who don't believe in Islam we call them kaffir .. But we are forbidden to kill any innocent human regardless of his religion/belief etc ...

saaju,i think you talk for yourself and not all muslims,because it is the biggest joke of the millenium that innocents are not killed by islam.

Mughal/other emperors killed a lot of hindus for refusing to convert.

saaju,i think you talk for yourself and not all muslims,because it is the biggest joke of the millenium that innocents are not killed by islam.

Mughal/other emperors killed a lot of hindus for refusing to convert.

I agree with you that a lot of innocent s are being killed in the name of Islam ..most of them are Muslim themselves .. Why would a religion prescribe killing of its own followers?? .. Well what iam trying to say is that Islam doesn't teach us to kill innocents ..those who are using Islam for their own motives are on the wrong path

saaju, i see mullahs giving bayans full of vitriol and violence,i dont know if they talk from the quran or their own backside but it is a paradox that muslims have to decide because when i see a mullah talking war,i only see islam not him.

saaju i see mullahs giving bayans full of vitriol and violence,i dont know if they talk from the quran or their own backside but it is a paradox that muslims have to decide because when i see a mullah talking war,i only see islam not him.

Islam doesn't belong to mullah .. Most Credible source of Islam is Quran and Quran says .."if you kill one man it would be as you killed whole hummanity and if you save one it would be as you saved whole of hummanity"​

but the poor muslims in the slums dont know the quran,only the mullah's zabaan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom