What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

Im also belong to AK, the people living under the rule of Pakistan freely and happily like any Pakistani from Khyber to Karachi. We have equal rights and privileges and opportunities in all fields of life. 99% kashmiri population loved Pakistan and never ever think about India. As the case of Indian Occupied Kashmir, world knows the on ground situation where million of Kashmiris martyred since 1947 and thousands injured and disabled however still thousands are in various indian jails where faced inhuman treatments by the occupied forces. Kashmiri and Pakistanis have tightly knitted with religious social and ethnics relations which never be broken insha Allah. Pakistan Zindabaad:tup:

And we love to barbeque human kebabs out of terrorists(your kind).
Look closely son, it was your scrawny soldiers getting barbequed by "terrorists", not the other way around, the last time I checked your kind couldn't even afford to buy its own starving soldiers a simple plate daal. Hamay barbeque karay ga, kia piddi kia piddi ka shorba! :lol:

Lol closely son, it was your scrawny soldiers getting barbequed by "terrorists", not the other way around, the last time I checked your kind couldn't even afford to buy its own starving soldiers a simple plate daal. Hamay barbeque karay ga, kia piddi kia piddi ka shorba! :lol:
Last time i checked it was you crying about your 40000 mujahedeens in mass unmarked graves all over kashmir..most of them were veterans of afghan war and had many chechans,tajiks,arabs,uzbeks as well...all buried deep inside the kashmiri soil by our guys.

ONGE still better than pakistani.
I have struck a nerve , haven't I ? BTW , why do you care ? You aren't a pakistani:lol:

A vegetarian animal produces the best meat for bbq. And most of indian "saynkis" are vegetarians. No wonder the kashmiris keep roasting them! :lol:

Last time i checked it was you crying about your 40000 mujahedeens in mass unmarked graves all over kashmir..most of them were veterans of afghan war and had many chechans,tajiks,arabs,uzbeks as well...all buried deep inside the kashmiri soil by our guys.

Yeah they probably died from the stench of rotting dead indian soldiers that the indian military was too scared to pick up! :lol:

.most of them were veterans of afghan war and had many chechans,tajiks,arabs,uzbeks as well.

BTW, I recently read General VK Singh's biography. He mentioned Afghan mujahideen who had a fearful reputation. Why would soldiers of a particular ethnicity have a fearful reputation especially in this modern day and age where wars are fought with guns? Is the Indian Army still stuck in colonial era stereotypes?

BTW, I recently read General VK Singh's biography. He mentioned Afghan mujahideen who had a fearful reputation. Why would soldiers of a particular ethnicity have a fearful reputation especially in this modern day and age where wars are fought with guns? Is the Indian Army still stuck in colonial era stereotypes?
Fearful reputation because they weren't some average mujahedeens who are give 3 months of training.they had fought afghan war for decades and knew how to fight...no stereotype,it was they were battle hardened and had experience of urban warfare.

Yeah they probably died from the stench of rotting dead indian soldiers that the indian military was too scared to pick up! :lol:
Dont know it was stench of our 3000-4000 casualties in that conflict or 40000 of the mujahedeens..but at the end of the day they ended in unmarked grave and will be remembered by no one while our soldiers name are written on amar jawan jyoti which was saluted by your best friend UAE Prince today itself.

Son last time I checked pakistan had lost land equal to the size of syria to scrawny Indian soldiers and PA piddis surrendered en masse with their pants down . Ab jab srinagar pakistan ka hissa ban jaye tab aana , tab tak keep trying. Billi ke khwabon mein chhichhde:lol:
The last time I checked that land lost to bengali muslims and is still and independent muslim state. The last I your scrawny feminine bottom feeding so called soldiers lost the chamb to Pakistan which we still have, the last time I checked, your females couldn't even gain the highest peak in siachin which we still have, the last I checked, we continously send in freedom fighters while the indian feminine soldiers could do nothing about except make self contradicting claims of nonexistent sir jee kal strikes! :lol:

Fearful reputation because they weren't some average mujahedeens who are give 3 months of training.they had fought afghan war for decades and knew how to fight...no stereotype,it was they were battle hardened and had experience of urban warfare.

Dont know it was stench of our 3000-4000 casualties in that conflict or 40000 of he mujahedeens..but at the end of the day they ended in unmarked grave and will be remembered by no one while our soldiers name are written on ama jawan jyoti which was saluted by your best friend UAE peince today itself.
Yeah and then his pet poodle peed on it! :woot:

The last time I checked that land lost to bengali muslims and is still and independent muslim state. The last I your scrawny feminine bottom feeding so called soldiers lost the chamb to Pakistan which we still have, the last time I checked, your females couldn't even gain the highest peak in siachin which we still have, the last I checked, we continously send in freedom fighters while the indian feminine soldiers could do nothing about except make self contradicting claims of nonexistent sir jee kal strikes! :lol:

Yeah and then his pet poodle peed on it! :woot:
Highest peak of siachin? You are not even on siachin glacier my mate..
Talking about battle of chamb, it war part of 1971 war..we all know how it ended.. celebrate your"tactical victory" in a single battle, while we celebrate the war result.

Keep farting.... We still have kashmir:lol:
Poor weakarse stinking turds can't even take their own land back from us:omghaha:
Oh, that same kashmir that we have 35% of? That same kashmir that China has 15%? Not looking good for ya son, looks like slowly and steadily you are actually losing control of kashmir. But keep reading your own daal that you push out of your other end, apparently it's giving your kind a self delusional high. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom