What's new

Why Kashmiris want independence from India ?

It is mostly due to Pakistan is a Muslim country where as India is not....Otherwise, in very basic level, there is hardly any difference being part of India or Pakistan...I could see any difference, they could have opted for any Western country...

One major difference is Kashmiris are blinded , raped and murdered on the Indian side and they are free on the Pakistan side. They can drink Sherbet tea in Pakistan but have to drink cow pop in India.

Ok mate, post any random pic if gujjars of Pakistan and then compare, dont be selective like our friend @save_ghenda here who post best of theirs and selectively find the people he can call "gangu teli " from ours..and see the picture of the guys that @RazaGujjar posted of his mates...4 kilo of brightness for looking fair.

...cant believe we are arguing about this. While im not going too say the pic wasn't edited. ..those guys are not dark skinned by any means...all of them are fair to tan...mostly everyone in our village(90% gujjar) is the same.

This is not a debate. Everyone knows overall Pakistanis are better looking than Indians.

...cant believe we are arguing about this. While im not going too say the pic wasn't edited. ..those guys are not dark skinned by any means...all of them are fair to tan...mostly everyone in our village(90% gujjar) is the same.

This is not a debate. Everyone knows overall Pakistanis are better looking than Indians.
Sorry , you are wrong . Everyone in pakistan thinks they are best looking but rest of the world knows pakistanis are ugliest among south asians .

One thing that I don't understand is how are pakistani comedy shows so blatantly racist and colourist ; making fun of chris gayle and west indies cricketers and their own dark skinned people . How is that kind of shit even allowed to be aired ? I haven't seen anything like that anywhere .
Perhaps comedy in pakistan mean making disparaging remarks on people's skin tone

Mate to be honest i got nothing against you or your race, i being a haryanvi rajput who has many haryanvi jats and Haryanvi gujjar friends don't even care about things like who is fair and all..i just like to be racist with racists like @save_ghenda and like to destroy his racial superiority argument wherever i find them..
BTW coming to looks, it matters what you find beautiful..any race or ethnicity can be beautiful for one guy and not for the other..i have lived in south india and respect how their society works.

Screenshot_2017-01-25-09-32-22.png

Mate to be honest i got nothing against you or your race, i being a haryanvi rajput who has many haryanvi jats and Haryanvi gujjar friends don't even care about things like who is fair and all..i just like to be racist with racists like @save_ghenda and like to destroy his racial superiority argument wherever i find them..
BTW coming to looks, it matters what you find beautiful..any race or ethnicity can be beautiful for one guy and not for the other..i have lived in south india and respect how their society works.

I just disagreed with you about how they look, you believe I meant they are superior. :-) Since in Pakistan we have every subcontinent race including gangu telis, so we have good idea about how your people look. If you believe your people and Pakistanis look similar then OK, what ever make you happy.

Why are your tv shows so racist ?? If you guys really are so beautiful , why haven't you won even a single beauty pageant ?

I just disagreed with you about how they look, you believe I meant they are superior. :-) Since in Pakistan we have every subcontinent race including gangu telis, so we have good idea about how your people look. If you believe your people and Pakistanis look similar then OK, what ever make you happy.
Sorry , you guys are just ugly versions of Indians

I don't believe we look same, i believe you guys aren't better than us in any parameters as you claim...i have never said ever we are same.

Last edited:
As usual Indians and Pakistanis arguing who is whiter. Typical colonial mentality. Both Indians and Pakistanis are brown though some in the north of Pakistan are relatively whiter. Who cares, remember in Islam a mans deeds are more important than his looks. Bilal was black and superior to all or most of us.

And Indians are well aware of that fact unless they are trolling

839204-BuzzFeedIndia_RegaJha-1424081210-562-640x480.jpg
Ok, i have already Posted video of a gujjar girl from Pakistan supporting manveer gujjar saying " one people, one blood" ..a gujjar who is from west UP...you want me to post other videos?
Dont be like kids mate ,posting random pics and vids..i can do that too.do check the video first.

Why are your tv shows so racist ?? If you guys really are so beautiful , why haven't you won even a single beauty pageant ?

Sorry , you guys are just ugly versions of Indians

Dont know what to tell you...other than come to Pakistan and have a look around.

Our TV shows are racist? Really?

This is coming from someone whose Bollywood refrains from hiring south indians. Instead bollywood is made up of mostly punjabi and pashtun descendants.. a tiny % of indias overall population.

Last edited:
And Indians are well aware of that fact unless they are trolling

839204-BuzzFeedIndia_RegaJha-1424081210-562-640x480.jpg
She was trolling:lol:.
Even pakistanis know what 99℅ of their populace looks like unless they are trolling
images

Dont know what to tell you...other than come to Pakistan and have a look around.
Seen enough of your kind .
BTW , there is a reason why Indian cricketers look better than pakistani ones

Ok, i have already Posted video of a gujjar girl from Pakistan supporting manveer gujjar saying " one people, one blood" ..a gujjar who is from west UP...you want me to post other videos?
Dont be like kids mate ,posting random pics and vids..i can do that too.do check the video first.

Again look at her and look at your Indian gurjar girls. See afghans settled in large numbers in UP, do they look like afghans/pashtuns now? Nope they don't apart from speaking different language. But bloodline is same from father line. Not sure what you are trying to say by bloodline. We already know your forefathers are ancient Pakistanis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom